Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Your top 3 classic rock songs of all-time

This list would change every month and classic rock can mean many different things but.....

• Upvote 3

On 5/31/2020 at 11:41 AM, munchmemory said:

One interesting observation from reading this thread:  As a life-long Who fan, I'm happily surprised at the number of references to "5:15".  Never would I have though that could be a favorite Who song let alone in all of the rock catalog.  We covered the tune in a couple bands I was in at the time and always enjoyed playing it, whether we had a horn section or not.  

I could flip a coin and list either Who's Next or Quadrophenia as my favorite album of all time.  Both are such incredibly powerful works from start to finish.  I could have easily added "The Real me" or "Dr. Jimmy" to my original list.

I was driving by a store in Westport today that had a London theme and they had a mod scooter outside painted with the Union Jack and the song on my playlist that was playing at the moment was.... of course...the real me lol

i cranked the volume to 11 in hopes someone would get the reference but alas I was alone in my glee lol

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company