WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He also insinuated that Arsis and Ape are scum together and faking their back-and-forth.  So it couldn't all be town-on-town violence.

JC and Barry struck me as town on town.

Arsis and Ape struck me as clowns who could either be tickling each other's fancy, or yucking it up on the scum QT. I wouldn't be surprised either way. 

You're better than this, lol

Just now, kdels62 said:

I meant higher vote count. I just wanna know to avoid the random. I’ve barely played with DPR or JETS so I’m good either way.

It 5 vs 5 currently.  Please put your vote on one of them now rather than waiting until others do so.  

1 minute ago, DPR said:

JC and Barry struck me as town on town.

Arsis and Ape struck me as clowns who could either be tickling each other's fancy, or yucking it up on the scum QT. I wouldn't be surprised either way. 

You're better than this, lol

No I'm not, and we need you to either vote JETS or self-vote to avoid random.   Thanks in advance.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Neither willing to vote each other for self preservation? Don't feel good about it. Let's speed lynch CTM.

I think CTM is good for Town analytically if he is town if not we can bring him down a different day 

That's why I can't vote here

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@DPR any reason why you aren't voting JETS?

@kdels62 needs to pick one of the top 2. 

And we need the 3 non-voters to pick one as well.

@CTM vote DPR or JETS if you can....

JETS seems like he's town flailing. Who knows. I haven't been in a group with this many new players in a while. 

You're doing a great job of driving the bus tho - did they let you wear the hat this time? 

Just now, DPR said:

JETS seems like he's town flailing. Who knows. I haven't been in a group with this many new players in a while. 

Self-vote or vote JETS.

Self-vote or vote JETS.

Self-vote or vote JETS.

Self-vote or vote JETS.

Self-vote or vote JETS.

Self-vote or vote JETS.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DPR said:

You're doing a great job of driving the bus tho - did they let you wear the hat this time? 

I'd vote somewhere man because if not I am moving my vote to you and so is Stark and maybe even Crusher