WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

FFS follow me 

I'M TOWN VIG (I HAVE A CONDITION TO MEET) 

That condition says I need 75% of the required votes to shoot at night

Right now we have 10 players alive 6 votes should = a lynch

Therefore I need 75% of 6 votes aka to shoot someone at night. 

If you wish not to help me meet the condition I'm ok not shooting anyone town just has a risky free shot if it happens.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

FFS follow me 

I'M TOWN VIG (I HAVE A CONDITION TO MEET) 

That condition says I need 75% of the required votes to shoot at night

Right now we have 10 players alive 6 votes should = a lynch

Therefore I need 75% of 6 votes aka to shoot someone at night. 

If you wish not to help me meet the condition I'm ok not shooting anyone town just has a risky free shot if it happens.

What do you mean you need 75% of the votes? We need to vote for you?

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yet, even the greatest of teams face adversity and there were still threats to their dominance.  When they woke up in the morning, ready to hit the courts, one of their allies had been removed from the game.  The only clue that was left behind, was a letter that said;

This one is for Frank!

JF80 - George - Town Cop - has been removed from the game 

We’ve had I think 4 night phases to this point, with only 2 successful kills. No nights with multiple kills. The bold and underlined above indicates that it was AVM’s team that fired the shot last night. I want to check Barry’s death scene again but maybe the two scum teams get to shoot on alternate nights and that’s the reason for the lack of deaths?

Just now, jvill 51 said:

We’ve had I think 4 night phases to this point, with only 2 successful kills. No nights with multiple kills. The bold and underlined above indicates that it was AVM’s team that fired the shot last night. I want to check Barry’s death scene again but maybe the two scum teams get to shoot on alternate nights and that’s the reason for the lack of deaths?

That would make sense, I was thinking something like that as well. 

N1: Crusher blocks successfully

N2: Protection?

N3: Barry

N4: 80

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

What do you mean you need 75% of the votes? We need to vote for you?

Yup unfortunately and once I meet those votes unvote unless you want to lynch town vig you can

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Yup unfortunately and once I meet those votes unvote unless you want to lynch town vig you 

You don’t have to end the day part with those votes? My concern was someone not paying attention and lynching you by mistake, 

Just now, kdels62 said:

You don’t have to end the day part with those votes? My concern was someone not paying attention and lynching you by mistake, 

No he didn't say eod he said I just have to meet it. 

I'm voting myself I'll unvote once it is met

3 hours ago, JiF said:

As the night come and the nights go, the day is filled with tough Cali competition.  Sidney and Billy have a lot of support, guys who want to see them win but unfortunately, not everyone is on their side.  Sidney woke up to find out his wife had been removed from the game, the only clue left behind was a playing card, the King of Hearts. 

Barry - Rhonda Dean - VT Town - was removed from the game. 

Guessing it was King who fired this shot. The alternate night NKs make the most sense right now. Arsis was Duck so makes sense that Crusher’s block was successful N1.

25 minutes ago, Drums said:

I am okay with JC today, maybe Kdels.

My top scum entering yesterday (d4) were: JC, JETS, and obviously AVM

80 rules out JETS so it's either pac or kdels as my two unknowns 

JC, kdels are the sus for me. but there is a lot of inactive players and the last 2 days went so fast. 

JETS and CTM are basically cleared by 80

• Upvote 1