WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

On 6/11/2020 at 11:40 AM, JiF said:

1. Crusher aka The Beef - with his wide body and killer farts - nobody clears the lane better

2. Barry McCockinner aka the Pentetrator - drives the lane hard, all game long - Rhonda Deane - VT was removed from the game N3

3. Arsis aka The Bruiser - quickest to throw his gloves on the ice and this aint even hockey - The Duck - bad guy benched D2 

4. AVM aka the Master or Chaos -put him on your best scorer and covers you like an umbrella - Frank Stucci - bad guy - benched D4

5. Stark aka the Motivator - if it werent for him, there wouldnt be no game 

6. JF80 aka the Microwave - having a hard time getting it in the hole?  This guy has the quickest shot on planet!  Just wait 3 second and instant offense baby! - George town cop removed from the game N4

7. DRP aka Peg Leg - he may look like he's in in a drunken trippin stuper with one good arm one good leg but peep that hook shot - Robert VT - benched D1

8. Kdels aka the Drive-Thru - he's always open and quick to serve just dont over indulge. 

9. GATA aka The Distributor (Smash) - dishes out passes like he dishes out bad logic

10.  Jville aka Silent Assassin - you barely know he's in the game until he ices it from down town

11. Jetscode aka 8ball - he's got magic, you just never which kind of magic you're going to get

12. Drums aka Sleepy McGee (Nolder)- is he sleeping on the end of the bench or just resting his eyes?  

13. Pac aka the Donkey - thinks he's the greatest ever but he's never even hit rim

14. Ape aka the Baboon - his damage is done with his mouth but the real art to his game is his colorful anus - Alek Trebek VT - benched Day 3

15. Jets aka the Clown - you think his unorthodox game is funny, till he's dunking on your head.

16.  CTM aka the Monster - dont let him in the game, he'll ruin everything

Nevermind.

Why aren't we thinking crusher caught the opposing team scum with RB?

Rb typically scum role 

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nevermind.

Why aren't we thinking crusher caught the opposing team scum with RB?

Rb typically scum role 

how about you read I gave out that scenario so did Stark 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

What were you doing N1? Why visit drums 

If the town wants me to reveal this at this point I would. I think me staying home on N3, when there was a NK and only one person left on the scum team that committed it, shows it wasn’t nefarious. But I’ll defer to the group.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If the town wants me to reveal this at this point I would. I think me staying home on N3, when there was a NK and only one person left on the scum team that committed it, shows it wasn’t nefarious. But I’ll defer to the group.

Hmmmm do you think crush’s rb balances your role? 

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Do you think we have a GF?

Gun to my head I’d say no but I have thought about it. I was hoping AVM was King or Tony as I think they’d be the more likely GFs. If you flipped town we’d have to consider it a lot more strongly.

@Stark what the hell should we do? Jvill confirmed JC is telling the truth about his movement but that doesn't mean JC's town. The other nights are what give me pause. If scum was alternating kills each night, he'd have to lie about the off nights and that would help explain why he'd "look at Ape and CTM" kinda safe reads IMO

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not a terrible idea. I’m not lynching you today. Tomorrow we can revisit but in my Opinion your not the lynch for today. We can easily vet you by making you follow me. 

Exactly why are you completely ruling out voting him? And how can we easily vet him by making him follow you? Wouldn't that be a waste of a follow? 

apologies JiF and others..  the house thing an outright nightmare and is consuming my thoughts... house I thought I had is no more..  people backed out of the contract because one of them lost their job...  I mean how mad can I be..  the lady who lost her job feels worse than I do..  but now I have to obsess over this again..  we had already basically redesigned the entire house in our minds and spent countless hours thinking and planning including reaching out to multiple contractors.

oh well..  1st world problems..  I have a house and am doing fine so how depressed can I be.

Just now, Pac said:

apologies JiF and others..  the house thing an outright nightmare and is consuming my thoughts... house I thought I had is no more..  people backed out of the contract because one of them lost their job...  I mean how mad can I be..  the lady who lost her job feels worse than I do..  but now I have to obsess over this again..  we had already basically redesigned the entire house in our minds and spent countless hours thinking and planning including reaching out to multiple contractors.

oh well..  1st world problems..  I have a house and am doing fine so how depressed can I be.

How about you just reveal then so we can either lynch you or move on 

12 hours ago, Drums said:

@Jetscode1 Do you think CTM is Godfather?

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I really do not know.  I'd rather keep things simple.  Just a wifom created by others at this point. 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Do you think we have a GF?

spock you dont say GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I vote yes

3 hours ago, GATA said:

how about you read I gave out that scenario so did Stark 

Helpful 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Well everyone already thought of it while you were gone. It’s dumb. 

I see

• Thumb Down 1