Sign in to follow this  
JiF

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

22 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I just sent him some so he doesn't feel left out.

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

Vote Barry 

*Jealously is a wasted emotion

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

unimpressed community GIF

new me takes day 1 super seriously

^ awkward scum post ^ LOL

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (5) - Crusher, Arsis, JF80, JETS, Nold

Nolder (1) - Barry

DPR (1) - Stark 

Pac (3) - Jville, CTM, JC

JiF (1) - Ape

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

I'm voting Barry

43 minutes ago, AVM said:

I lol'd

unvote vote DPR

I'd criticize you for not finding an ECU basketball gif but I realized no one would waste their time making a gif of ECU basketball...

Oh my god u suck

Vote AVM

• Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, Pac said:

So...  who won last game and was there a scene or.... 

I need closure.

closed GIF

What's the Cliff Notes version of the Ape case? 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Smells bad, fat, obnoxious, farts a lot, needlessly aggressive, consistently incoherent, no one even invited him to this party, can't dunk, ate half of crushers bacon and threw the other half on the ground, isn't even actually an ape just a guy in a costume, probably brings his dog to the store.

This is the best case we have so far, yeah?

• Post of the Week 1

yawn

• Upvote 1

donald trump trash GIF by Nate Makuch

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

oreally.jpg

fire burning GIF

• Haha 1

Looks like D1 has been extended to Monday. 

Shoulda been shut down by the Health Dept.

RIP Nolder

31bf95fe0415122d5d14e49fefd98766.jpg.1a0a0f158fe461e049f06c9acc605868.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

The bourbon told me to

Vote Nolder

12 hours ago, Drums said:

What are your thoughts on voting Pac?

Why are you so focused on Pac?

You are the first actually try to play - everything else has been gifs and hot takes except for the Arsis/Ape sh*tshow. We should talk JiF into allowing a double lynch 👍

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm more focused on hearing people that haven't said anything (like you) and what your thoughts are on things. Your vote on Nolder is meh

My vote on Nolder was the obvious solution to him dropping out. Now that you are subbed in, it doesn't mean anything so you can relax lol.

40 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Already in the bottle? It's only 9am on the east coast here. I've given the town scum on a silver platter and you just ignore it? FoS

Don't knock it til you try it - the palate is fresh when you wake up and you can detect all sorts of subtle notes that you never will at the end of the day.

Plus, have you seen what's going on out there? Trust me bruh - best decision you'll make all day.  

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've got something for your palate right here buddy.

My palate is extremely sensitive and can pick up almost anything, but I'll need more to work with than that...

Richard Pryor Kinda GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is it just me or has Nolder quit games lately when he's been scum?  Almost like he doesn't want to let the team down.

Nol was playing, he just bailed after Gata sprinkled in the OTG sh*t as an opener. Looks worse on Gata than Nol, but it would be reaching to call either of them scum for it. 

I figure Drums was was ready to get his Mafia on since he was scheduled for the championship, so I can see him barging in here when no one else had started playing yet. It would be easy enough for him to pull a “catching up now” post and ride through the weekend, so it looks townish enough for now. 

The Arsis and Ape show feels forced. Barry might be stirring the pot a little.

• Haha 1

Kdels and Jets were definitely jumping on the opportunist train with their votes. 

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

That's was my entire point? That I care. That the lack of activity of a number of people always makes it hard for me to read a game because it makes me WIFOM about them being scum and just letting town eat itself alive. I've said it before in other games. I prefer everyone to be very active.

I don't think it needs to be specifically mentioned who and what they voted as of day 1 because we don't know anything for real. But, people voting without any reason or activity always annoys me.

P. S. APE got kicked out of blink fitness for stealing used socks from the men's locker room. He wasn't a member of the gym he just snuck in for the socks.

The idea, of course, is that D1 comments and voting records can be looked at later in context after the flips start showing, so it's all important. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Feeling townie about Barry and Ape. Stark too but that’s mostly gut feeling. Feeling better about DPR

Feeling strongest about JC as scum.

Gata maybe my #2 but nothing there to vote quite yet just have to keep an eye on it. Jets is also in here too  

Arsis- not sure about but closer to scum than town at the moment

Jvill, pac completely mia 

80/ctm are making love in their bigger than football qt so I am not sure we will get anything from them any time soon

crusher is crusher, he is null to me right now and I’ve only ever seen him make it past day 2/3 as scum so I don’t really know how to read him but if he’s alive late in the game maybe that’s a sign

kdels not sure on yet but I’ll give him a little time

AVM is someone I need to see more from. Nothing to go on right now

Posting from my phone so I might have missed someone but this is basically where I am right now  

This is a really lazy post after you threw down and threatened to actually play. You give no reasoning but lots of fluff - like making it all of the way through the routine, but not sticking the landing

Big ping

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I agree, tbh. I’m not giving it my all. He doesn’t give me lolz. Fair observation to make. Now I don’t want to lynch you.

You just climbed to the top of this week’s “sh*t I I’ll never see” list. Cheers

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Historically when JiF mods scum typically kills me night 1 in fear of him loading me up with roles. One game he gave me like 3, LOL. If I’m alive by day 3 it’s likely I’m scum. 

Sarcastic Oh No GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why is she  drinking @Pac drink ?

Dunno

If I was in charge of the gif's, this site would look much better, trust me. 

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hi pirate 🏴‍☠️ ❤️

Good evening my lovely 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

It was a summary and a lot of people still need to post. If I haven't been clear enough in my posts ask me a question

You haven't. Questions are in blue.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Feeling townie about Barry and Ape. Stark too but that’s mostly gut feeling. Feeling better about DPR

Why feeling townie about Barry or Ape? Reasons?

Why feeling better about me?

Feeling strongest about JC as scum.

Why feeling strongest about JC as scum?

Gata maybe my #2 but nothing there to vote quite yet just have to keep an eye on it. Jets is also in here too  

Why is Gata your "maybe" #2? 

Is Jets a possible #2 or are you just keeping an eye but not voting him too?

Why?

Arsis- not sure about but closer to scum than town at the moment

How can you be "not sure", but also lean closer to scum than town? Pls explain

Jvill, pac completely mia 

Fluff that contributes nothing while appearing to do so

80/ctm are making love in their bigger than football qt so I am not sure we will get anything from them any time soon

More useless fluff

crusher is crusher, he is null to me right now and I’ve only ever seen him make it past day 2/3 as scum so I don’t really know how to read him but if he’s alive late in the game maybe that’s a sign

Soooo, Crush is null, but you don't know how to read him. If he's alive later, maybe that will be a sign. lol

kdels not sure on yet but I’ll give him a little time

This is confusing because I've lost track of who you are giving more time vs. who you aren't. Maybe more fluff will help?

AVM is someone I need to see more from. Nothing to go on right now

This is actually useful. Just kidding. Total fluff.

Posting from my phone so I might have missed someone but this is basically where I am right now  

Good to know. Keep us updated. This entire post is terrible LOL

53 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Absolutely, but its not later in the game so how does that germane to this conversation?

You want me to go to the future so I can look back about their voting patterns?

I'm saying that I can't get a read on it yet and you're saying but you can look at it later... that was my exact point?

You made a point to dismiss the need for a D1 voting record & reasons, and that after spending the last week regaling us with the the of the cuck. Perhaps a bit more logic and a bit less flourish.

• Thumb Down 1

10 hours ago, DPR said:

You made a point to dismiss the need for a D1 voting record & reasons, and that after spending the last week regaling us with the the of the cuck. Perhaps a bit more logic and a bit less flourish.

9 hours ago, Arsis said:

I wasn't dismissing it. I was saying that at this point there isn't much I can say about it because we don't have any information and it always looks scummy to me when low post count people vote.

15 hours ago, Arsis said:

That's was my entire point? That I care. That the lack of activity of a number of people always makes it hard for me to read a game because it makes me WIFOM about them being scum and just letting town eat itself alive. I've said it before in other games. I prefer everyone to be very active.

I don't think it needs to be specifically mentioned who and what they voted as of day 1 because we don't know anything for real. But, people voting without any reason or activity always annoys me.

P. S. APE got kicked out of blink fitness for stealing used socks from the men's locker room. He wasn't a member of the gym he just snuck in for the socks.

This is what I was calling dismissive - looks to me like you are suggesting that we don't "specifically mention" the only information that is actually available on D1.

You go on to complain about people who are voting - evidently voting annoys you - on D1  "without any reason or activity"... even though it is D1 and there is literally nothing else to go on. 

But, then, you totally redeem yourself with the sock story. 

nat geo wild wtf GIF by Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER

10 hours ago, Drums said:

Answers are in bold. You can go fluff yourself 

10 hours ago, Drums said:

It is day 1 and you're calling my thoughts fluff when I can't even get someone to comment on basically anything. Keep up the good work. 

What I'm saying is that your "I'm the towniest towny eva" post adding nothing to the game. 

9 hours ago, Drums said:

@DPRAny thoughts on JC? Gata?

JC has been a bit more active this game than the last few. He defended himself in a reasonable fashion. I don't really see the smoke here. 

Gata came in sideways and bears watching, but seems to have leveled out a bit.

I'm waiting to see what the low-posters have to say before throwing down a vote. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Drums said:

He was way more active in Watchmen, my last game, than he is here. The game before that too (Blade). I didn't pay much attention to the Batman game but it seemed weird.

What about his defense makes you say he did so in a reasonable fashion? 

I consider his response reasonable because he did address the accusations and offered posts to back up his points. 

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

You're illiterate and a moron. You're reading comprehension is ******* zero. Is there a website where I can play this game with people who can read?

I don't even get a story?

Total gyp imo

Keep up with the expert analysis lol

I love the smell of town on town violence in the morning. It reminds me of failure.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Drums said:

Anyone else get the sense DPR was trying to derail me a little with his post? I haven't been the only one to call him out on not reading. Arsis you did too. Barry you even said he's just trying to pick apart the little leads/thoughts we do have and hasn't done jack. If he was town he should be helping us but nope. Also tried getting rid of Nolder at the end there before he could get subbed in. FoS

I questioned your approach. It’s what we do. 

FTR, this game just hit 18 pages - a busy game will hit 50 on D1, so we know we’re dealing with a lot of apathy. Truth is, nobody was really playing until you showed up, so cheers to you for that. Doesn’t make you town tho. 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like how limp dick pirate has done a lot of criticizing of others posts and not much else. Keep up the "good" work captain.

Nobody has done much else - we’re just Now actually starting to play

Now go find a butterfly you can take a picture of and stfu 🤣

44 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'd love to hear more about how he said you were trying to stir the pot.. with specific examples. @DPR

See the above post. Barry has somewhat of an antagonistic style and I haven’t decided if he’s getting info from that, which is possible, or if he just has a tiny peen

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who are your top 3 scum reads and why?

CTM is my best guess right now. He’s mirroring his play from last game. AVM maybe. And I might have a line on Crushlove, we’ll see. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote dpr 

Like clockwork... 

Just now, Drums said:

Care to be more specific? Since you called out others I figure you can at least do better than us. 

You figure wrong lol

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company