Sign in to follow this  
JiF

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

-JFbmuwxT2Jc2Y0M1ARJ4N5iLf_NkDeuOJIm9-On

43 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I vehemently disagree it's gotten less minty.

The real question is how long will the mint last?

57 minutes ago, Drums said:

I noticed you're  one of the very low post count posters so far. Are you asking this because you needed more time or is this to appear more active?

I am going to look into all the low/inactive people and Im okay putting a vote on them if JC doesn't pick up any traction. There aren't many pages and it will be hard for scum to hide for too long. We need to get everyone posting.

I wanted to know because jif didn’t specify and I’ve been in games where the majority gets lynched or no one gets lynched at all. I thought it was a fair question and if I wanted to appear more active I would’ve joined in with the all the cuck conversation. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not necessarily because I don't consider that activity, but your post was game related which I do count. 

What are your thoughts on what Barry said about JC? 

I mean it seems to be the only evidence we have on anyone so far. I’d be ok with changing my vote and making JC the day 1 lynch. 

29 minutes ago, Drums said:

Unvote Vote JETS

If you're just going to drop the vote and not come back to answer any qs or give reads, you can go.

Look bro it’s day 1 my thoughts are that Barry maybe caught JC. Other then that just because you’re asking some questions doesn’t mean you’re in the clear. You’re definitely trying to come off very towny but honestly I don’t think you’re saying much besides asking people what they think. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Again, what did you think of JC's defense? 

I thought it was pretty standard for what he’s being accused of. Pretty much what I expected him to say. 

Just now, Drums said:

Does that make you feel better or worse about your vote?

Doesn’t change my feeling. Like I said pretty much what I expected him to say. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 @CTM @AVM- we have 2 hours 

@Pac  @DPR Are you guys going to vote?

VOTE DPR (sorry bb that comment left a sour taste in my mouth)

@JustEndTheSuffering I think more content has occurred now what are your thoughts?

Reading up on the DPR case. Thinking of changing my vote since everyone seems to have moved off of JC. 

I don’t see a reason to lynch DPR today except for his town on town violence joke that I don’t think warranted getting all the way to 6 votes. I also agree with DPR when Drums gave his little summary of some players it was almost all fluff. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I have made my decision.  I vote for.....

A mass reveal.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kidding.

Vote Just End The Suffering

Damn you had me excited there for a minute. 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote 

vote JETS

Seems to be opportunistic - just showing up to vote on the current hot train. Feeling a little better about JC the past couple days ... a little.

If I was being opportunistic I would’ve jumped on the DPR train. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

On the other hand,  if you came in and jumped on another train you'd have looked super bad

But I didn’t. 

On 6/6/2020 at 12:21 AM, The Crusher said:

Man you are like championship quality. I will vote whoever you like. Just let me know. 

I mean that is what you’re doing. You even say you’ll do whatever he says right here. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's impossible for Crusher to hide behind anyone.

Lynch all liars.

You’re right because I caught him. I should’ve said he’s trying to hide. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I just said it again up above. I've been saying it all game. I believe in Drums. 

Well then if I’m lynched today and I flip town I guess you’ll be ok going down with Drums. 

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You've offered a little more commentary while JETS just looks like he wants to play follow the crowd.  

Follow the crowd would mean voting for DPR. 

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Exactl. Take down Ape today. I can block AVM tonight to prevent a night kill. Kill AVM tomorrow. If its a 3-4 person team then this could be close to end game. 

Vote ape

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@CTM

Edit:

Read this in the post today

Contact precautions also apply to the boudoir, where Swiss sex workers maintain that “doggy style” and “reverse cowgirl” positions can help mitigate the spread of disease for those making love in the time of corona.

Just booked my flight. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Yes, and I personally think it makes more sense for it to be a mafia role in this game, where we already had a cop and the scum teams are seemingly two person teams who can only shoot on alternate nights. If that’s the case they have to have some sort of abilities for the night they’re not shooting just for balance purposes.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

Right & Tracker can also be mafia 

40 minutes ago, GATA said:

UNVOTE as much as I want to lynch JC I think we should hear from everyone not particiating. 

@The Crusher @JustEndTheSuffering @Pac @CTM 

Sorry about my inactivity these last two days, I’ve been really busy with work and stuff but this weekend I should have a lot more time to play. Anyway I’m going to stay on the jc train for now. With his role claim and jvill and gatas posts about how it could very well be mafia and then saying his character is a guy that’s not even in the movie I think jc is the way to go. Plus he was first scum read so I’m sticking with it.  

• Upvote 3

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company