• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

Vote Barry 

*Jealously is a wasted emotion

Wonderboy!

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

That's a band shirt from a really really sh*tty "black metal" band. The band isn't even metal it's just try hard garbage that was semi popular in the early aughts.

Just now, CTM said:

Haha really? I never knew.. I wasnt offended just kinda surprised nobody else was either. 

Yeah, the name of the band is cradle of filth. They're absolutely terrible and I always hated them. They're overly edgy and their fans were try hard scene kids.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The monster is disgusted.

The asexual micro organism is an authority in the subject.

Aww, is it computer time?

Thank you wife and her boyfriend for us! I'm glad you get to play mafia with the closest things you'll ever get to friends.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This would be funnier if I hadn’t made up my whole family. Alas, keep trying.

God, in all seriousness of you need someone to talk to or something I'm here for you. Please, don't kill yourself or anything like that.

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You definitely come across as the stable presence in the support group sorta guy. Thanks.

I've ran support groups before what would you want to start one about?

1 hour ago, Pac said:

So...  who won last game and was there a scene or.... 

I need closure.

I won last game. I caught Batman n2.

• Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can we lynch someone? I want to put in my NK.

Just anyone is okay with you?

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Is the Ape dead yet?

No, Barry is trying to save him for some reason.

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m trying to spend as little time online as necessary these days. Just getting caught up, and it seems not much has happened. 

Let me help. I am scum.

Your wife's boyfriend isn't giving you enough internet time? Do you want me to talk to him for you?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

JUST FYI I can't vote @Nolder unless I'm 100% sure he's scum on day 1 even if it's a joke. Even if I think he's a joke because if not I'll get another angry PM about how he will rage quit mafia. I have receipts lol. 

Anyway, Hi NOLDER 👋 Thanks for sending me that PM like a month & 1/2 ago.

tenor.gif?itemid=12789368

Spill the tea, Girl!

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

-JFbmuwxT2Jc2Y0M1ARJ4N5iLf_NkDeuOJIm9-On

I vehemently disagree it's gotten less minty.

• Haha 1

What's the issue with joke voting someone every game? Why is it a problem. It takes at least 6 other people to lynch even in a small game. Seems a silly thing to pm someone about.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Arsis is trying so hard to make ‘ape the cuck’ stick, I thought I’d help him out.

Coming from the world's biggest try hard this is funny. If you're wife's boyfriend is bullying you. Just tell me I'll talk to him for you.

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

unvote vote arsis

Let's go!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay, Arsis.

You even try too hard to be dismissive.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What's her number

Bro, if you want an STD I'd be more than happy to give you 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't start my new job until July 20th. I got plently of cock and STD for all of you in the mean time!

Unvote vote arsis

I'm batman! You found me!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’ll take a double please! 

So you want 16 inches and 6 std's? I can figure something out.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape is at L-6 but always operates as if he's L-2.  

He's a cuck. What do you expect.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Define cuck.  Do you mean cock?  I'm confused.

Cuck is a man who watches other men have sex with their wives and enjoys it.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is this the doormat type of cuck?  Saw that in Urban Dictionary.  What do you mean "accidently"?  Didn't know such a thing existed.  

Haha. It certainly does exist. I know a few dudes who think they have kids when they actually don't.

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t hate anyone. He sorta strangely became obsessed with me in the last game. I think he thinks he’s bothersome to me. I’m not sure anyone pays attention to him, so I’m just humoring him out of pity.

I never met anyone who spent so much time talking about how he wasn't bothered by a joke.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Does CVS sell a DNA kit?

"A 2008 study in the United Kingdom found that biological fathers were misidentified in 0.2% (1 in 500) of the cases processed by the Child Support Agency. Of that 0.2%, those resolved with DNA paternity testing between 2004 and 2008 showed that between 10 and 19% of mothers had misidentified the biological father; data about why mothers identified the wrong biological father was not available.[6]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternity_fraud

They should.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote JC

If he was town he'd be all over Arsis self voting like a rabid dog. He's probably scum. Found one on day one guys!

hell yes GIF

But, I always self vote. It's like my thing. I think crusher voted me because I hadn't yet. I am just busy trying to get this whole moving across country thing down.

23 minutes ago, GATA said:

Where you going 

OKC.

37 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What? Arsis was the second leading train. Terrible defense. I caught you D1!

You reaching

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, okay Arsis you got me. After almost 2 decades of posting online it was being called a cuck that got to me. 

If I’m being honest, this is just a Twitter insult. Hard to give it props by playing along the same way I do with the witty peeps like crusher, ctm, Jif and pac.

No offense. 

This is such a Portland organic vegan cuck response.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DPR said:

The Arsis and Ape show feels forced. Barry might be stirring the pot a little.

It's definitely forced. Seems to me like Arsis is throwing a few pot shots at Ape whenever he checks the site and Ape is taking it seriously. Ape has crowned himself the king of trash talk though and I for one think we should let him have this one.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

@Jetsfan80 @AVM @Arsis

You guys are on islands. Care to share your thoughts? 

I think APE is a cuck. I think Barry is probably town.

Other than that I'm honestly pretty lost. Not much has actually happened. I also have this problem where I always wifomober  inactive people being scum day 1. Like it could just be a bunch of town cannibalizing themselves with so many people not being very active.

I think I opened with a joke vote on Ape in the first ten posts and a lot of people piled on. Could be scum hoping for a quick town lunch. Could be that ape is just unlikable.

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok thanks. So let’s talk about the inactives for a sec. Any thoughts on any? Like if you just had to guess. I am not against lynching an inactive but I think JC is a fine candidate as well  

How can I get a read on someone with so few posts? It would literally be nothing more than a wild guess.

Based on meta Pac is being unusually quiet and not as boisterous as he usually is. But that seems a silly reason to lynch.

I don't know kdels but I can't remember anything about him from this game so far. Has he made any contributions? Same with jville

47 minutes ago, Drums said:

The first thing, I’m just curious. You mentioned inactives so I thought you might have had one in mind, which, it is day 1 so who cares but it’s not so easy to answer as scum—more to think about and could be useful later. I was also curious to see if you commented on the inactives voting JC without really posting much.

That's was my entire point? That I care. That the lack of activity of a number of people always makes it hard for me to read a game because it makes me WIFOM about them being scum and just letting town eat itself alive. I've said it before in other games. I prefer everyone to be very active.

I don't think it needs to be specifically mentioned who and what they voted as of day 1 because we don't know anything for real. But, people voting without any reason or activity always annoys me.

P. S. APE got kicked out of blink fitness for stealing used socks from the men's locker room. He wasn't a member of the gym he just snuck in for the socks.

• Haha 3

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company