WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

9 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If we don’t achieve a lynch by 4 does the person with the most votes get lynched or no lynch at all?

I noticed you're  one of the very low post count posters so far. Are you asking this because you needed more time or is this to appear more active?

I am going to look into all the low/inactive people and Im okay putting a vote on them if JC doesn't pick up any traction. There aren't many pages and it will be hard for scum to hide for too long. We need to get everyone posting.

• Upvote 3

On 6/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

Interesting take. As part of a pm exchange this cane up, but you’re not part of that exchange. So there’s some back channel going on here... possibly in QT. If you’re scum I can immediately point to who would have told thus to you.

unvote vote 80

This attack comes off very towny to me. Then he unvotes 80 when it gets cleared up. I think Ape's a wasted lynch D1 joke or not so I won't be voting there. I think JETS jumping on the Ape train and then asking about how the lynch is going to go looks bad.

• Upvote 3

On 6/3/2020 at 1:24 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'd buy this if you were voting Pac or Ape.  Why you want to lynch Nolder?  Don't say it's Wednesday.

Why do you want to lynch Pac? 

Who's your best town read?

If you're town, I'd love to get real answers and maybe some other real reads if you have any.

57 minutes ago, Drums said:

I noticed you're  one of the very low post count posters so far. Are you asking this because you needed more time or is this to appear more active?

I am going to look into all the low/inactive people and Im okay putting a vote on them if JC doesn't pick up any traction. There aren't many pages and it will be hard for scum to hide for too long. We need to get everyone posting.

I wanted to know because jif didn’t specify and I’ve been in games where the majority gets lynched or no one gets lynched at all. I thought it was a fair question and if I wanted to appear more active I would’ve joined in with the all the cuck conversation. 

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I wanted to know because jif didn’t specify and I’ve been in games where the majority gets lynched or no one gets lynched at all. I thought it was a fair question and if I wanted to appear more active I would’ve joined in with the all the cuck conversation. 

Not necessarily because I don't consider that activity, but your post was game related which I do count. 

What are your thoughts on what Barry said about JC? 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not necessarily because I don't consider that activity, but your post was game related which I do count. 

What are your thoughts on what Barry said about JC? 

I mean it seems to be the only evidence we have on anyone so far. I’d be ok with changing my vote and making JC the day 1 lynch. 

10 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I mean it seems to be the only evidence we have on anyone so far. I’d be ok with changing my vote and making JC the day 1 lynch. 

I think it would help get the game going. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You got homesick, didn’t you.

Welcome back, champ.

It's classified but there's nothing like the real thing bay-bay. This forum is so much nicer on the eyes but that place has cool features like being able to check the vote count at any point in a thread and some other very specific things to make the experience better. 

• Sympathy 2

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I sent CTM an invite earlier in the day. What have I done....

@CTMprobably drove to some podunk town with no internet that has an open strip club to shove a handful  of dollars into some strippers G string just south of her cesarean scar. Stimulating the economy if you will. 

• Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

@GATA has posted in the thread but zero has been of any substance unless you count that post about not voting Nolder

Lol how did that post even have substance? 

honestly, I tried getting ppl to say anything relevant but no one paid mind to me tagging them ??‍♀️

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@CTMprobably drove to some podunk town with no internet that has an open strip club to shove a handful  of dollars into some strippers G string just south of her cesarean scar. Stimulating the economy of you will. 

Lol I'm in knoxville and just ate and had drinks in a restaurant for the first time in months 

No strippys tho my tinder is buzzing a lot 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, GATA said:

honestly, I tried getting ppl to say anything relevant but no one paid mind to me tagging them ??‍♀️

Tagabot is so 2019. Yawn

• Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

One of my best friends uses this for mad Tinder wins. 20/4/1

@gatabot I take back the previous insult, please decode those numbers for me and transmit meaning post haste

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, GATA said:

Okay, why are you voting Pac and who would you like to see the other train be?

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay, why are you voting Pac and who would you like to see the other train be?

Why aren't you voting pac is the better question. The dude has gained 3 lbs since this morning panic eating ... for the love of god harpoon teh fat **** now so he can go back to thinking about getting to exercising on his elliptical tomorrow or monday the latest 

• Haha 3