Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JiF

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

Recommended Posts

And I saw your defense JC, and yours too Arsis, but I don't care.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Read the thread and I like Barry's catch on JC. I remember him basing his vote on Dandie (I think) for almost an entire day and it was mainly because he self voted. 

 

Vote JC

washington wizards video break GIF by NBA

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If we don’t achieve a lynch by 4 does the person with the most votes get lynched or no lynch at all?

I noticed you're  one of the very low post count posters so far. Are you asking this because you needed more time or is this to appear more active?

I am going to look into all the low/inactive people and Im okay putting a vote on them if JC doesn't pick up any traction. There aren't many pages and it will be hard for scum to hide for too long. We need to get everyone posting.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

washington wizards video break GIF by NBA

Let's go man! I think you're town and I'm willing to work together here. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

Interesting take. As part of a pm exchange this cane up, but you’re not part of that exchange. So there’s some back channel going on here... possibly in QT. If you’re scum I can immediately point to who would have told thus to you.

unvote vote 80

This attack comes off very towny to me. Then he unvotes 80 when it gets cleared up. I think Ape's a wasted lynch D1 joke or not so I won't be voting there. I think JETS jumping on the Ape train and then asking about how the lynch is going to go looks bad.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2020 at 1:24 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'd buy this if you were voting Pac or Ape.  Why you want to lynch Nolder?  Don't say it's Wednesday.

Why do you want to lynch Pac? 

Who's your best town read?

If you're town, I'd love to get real answers and maybe some other real reads if you have any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Drums said:

I noticed you're  one of the very low post count posters so far. Are you asking this because you needed more time or is this to appear more active?

I am going to look into all the low/inactive people and Im okay putting a vote on them if JC doesn't pick up any traction. There aren't many pages and it will be hard for scum to hide for too long. We need to get everyone posting.

I wanted to know because jif didn’t specify and I’ve been in games where the majority gets lynched or no one gets lynched at all. I thought it was a fair question and if I wanted to appear more active I would’ve joined in with the all the cuck conversation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DPR said:

The bourbon told me to

Vote Nolder

What are your thoughts on voting Pac?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I wanted to know because jif didn’t specify and I’ve been in games where the majority gets lynched or no one gets lynched at all. I thought it was a fair question and if I wanted to appear more active I would’ve joined in with the all the cuck conversation. 

Not necessarily because I don't consider that activity, but your post was game related which I do count. 

What are your thoughts on what Barry said about JC? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not necessarily because I don't consider that activity, but your post was game related which I do count. 

What are your thoughts on what Barry said about JC? 

 I mean it seems to be the only evidence we have on anyone so far. I’d be ok with changing my vote and making JC the day 1 lynch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod note: Drums will be replacing Nolder. 

 

Damn, that’s the quickest lynch in Mafia Championships history.

@Drums. Nice try. We can’t all be champs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

 


Damn, that’s the quickest lynch in Magia Championships history.

Nice try@Drums. We can’t all be champs.

 

Haha I didn't get lynched. I subbed out. I wasn't feeling it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haha I didn't get lynched. I subbed out. I wasn't feeling it.


You got homesick, didn’t you.

Welcome back, champ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

 I mean it seems to be the only evidence we have on anyone so far. I’d be ok with changing my vote and making JC the day 1 lynch. 

I think it would help get the game going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 


You got homesick, didn’t you.

Welcome back, champ.

 

It's classified but there's nothing like the real thing bay-bay. This forum is so much nicer on the eyes but that place has cool features like being able to check the vote count at any point in a thread and some other very specific things to make the experience better. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

80, talk to me. What are your thoughts on the game so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80, talk to me. What are your thoughts on the game so far?

 

I’m distracted. Been posting in the “Bigger than Football” QT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

Drums left the ocean and came back to his little pond like

vince mcmahon GIF

I took a pretty long break so I'm ready for some action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

I’m distracted. Been posting in the “Bigger than Football” QT.

Unvote Vote 80

mafia is bigger than football therefore 80 is scum 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

I’m distracted. Been posting in the “Bigger than Football” QT.

Okay. I look forward to hearing your thoughts when you get a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GATA has posted in the thread but zero has been of any substance unless you count that post about not voting Nolder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Unvote Vote 80

mafia is bigger than football therefore 80 is scum 

 

Thoughts on Barry's call out of JC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unvote Vote 80
mafia is bigger than football therefore 80 is scum 
 



I sent CTM an invite earlier in the day. What have I done....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Thoughts on Barry's call out of JC?

Who? Wut? Are you crazy? Haven’t read this crap yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

 


I sent CTM an invite earlier in the day. What have I done....

 

 

@CTMprobably drove to some podunk town with no internet that has an open strip club to shove a handful  of dollars into some strippers G string just south of her cesarean scar. Stimulating the economy if you will. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Who? Wut? Are you crazy?

Bruh GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Drums said:

@GATA has posted in the thread but zero has been of any substance unless you count that post about not voting Nolder

Lol how did that post even have substance? 
 

honestly, I tried getting ppl to say anything relevant but no one paid mind to me tagging them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@CTMprobably drove to some podunk town with no internet that has an open strip club to shove a handful  of dollars into some strippers G string just south of her cesarean scar. Stimulating the economy of you will. 

Lol I'm in knoxville and just ate and had drinks in a restaurant for the first time in months 

No strippys tho my tinder is buzzing a lot 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol I'm in knoxville and just ate and had drinks in a restaurant for the first time in months 

No strippys tho my tinder is buzzing a lot 

One of my best friends uses this for mad Tinder wins. 20/4/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lol how did that post even have substance? 
 

honestly, I tried getting ppl to say anything relevant but no one paid mind to me tagging them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tagabot is so 2019. Yawn

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

One of my best friends uses this for mad Tinder wins. 20/4/1

@gatabot I take back the previous insult, please decode those numbers for me and transmit meaning post haste

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lol how did that post even have substance? 
 

honestly, I tried getting ppl to say anything relevant but no one paid mind to me tagging them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Okay, why are you voting Pac and who would you like to see the other train be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay, why are you voting Pac and who would you like to see the other train be?

Why aren't you voting pac is the better question. The dude has gained 3 lbs since this morning panic eating ... for the love of god harpoon teh fat **** now so he can go back to thinking about getting to exercising on his elliptical tomorrow or monday the latest 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...