WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are not near my town pile right now

You literally said I would figure town gata have an opinion now.

therefore, setting up a narrative that I’m not conducting myself in such light. It’s day 1 there’s usually 0 substance day 1 .

i think you’ve played a couple of games to understand that 

*ping

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

Kdels just got here too but I think I saw him more than JETS 

anyway he hasn’t said anything and it has nothing to do with what Barry said or not 

it’s factual like the sky is blue

“oh you can’t bring that up cause he just said that” lol

Yeah I am leaning more towards JETS than Kdels right now as well there

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I rewrote it I clicked before it was finished by accident.

so you’re meaning to tell me you’re going to bring up an example about something I literally already explained why about? 

how about you go back and read and the. come back here 

Haha getting sassy with me when you're the one that didn't finish your post and I read what you actually posted at the time because I'm here now so that's not my fault. I quoted the new post above to clear anything up. But my main point was that you said no one was saying anything but you were here when the game got one of its first real pieces of action yet you didn't touch it.

Is there anything else you explained about that I missed? 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

You literally said I would figure town gata have an opinion now.

therefore, setting up a narrative that I’m not conducting myself in such light. It’s day 1 there’s usually 0 substance day 1 .

i think you’ve played a couple of games to understand that 

*ping

You are one that tags people left and right from the start of D1 so don't give me that. That's not working for me and only makes you look worse in my eyes

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm more focused on hearing people that haven't said anything (like you) and what your thoughts are on things. Your vote on Nolder is meh

My vote on Nolder was the obvious solution to him dropping out. Now that you are subbed in, it doesn't mean anything so you can relax lol.

11 hours ago, GATA said:

Lol how did that post even have substance? 

honestly, I tried getting ppl to say anything relevant but no one paid mind to me tagging them ??‍♀️

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Honestly, JETS but that’s just on activity.

most players myself included add random comments here and there because we just keep coming in thread seeing if anything happened. 
when nothing does and there’s a joke that can be made ... we just slide that baby in 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I am leaning more towards JETS than Kdels right now as well there

Haha getting sassy with me when you're the one that didn't finish your post and I read what you actually posted at the time because I'm here now so that's not my fault. I quoted the new post above to clear anything up. But my main point was that you said no one was saying anything but you were here when the game got one of its first real pieces of action yet you didn't touch it.

Is there anything else you explained about that I missed? 

Hi please feel free to read above 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are one that tags people left and right from the start of D1 so don't give me that. That's not working for me and only makes you look worse in my eyes

Yes because I want a conversation going.

I’m not out here like hey you how dare you only make jokes day 1 

I’d be quoting everyone 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

So... thoughts on what Barry said about JC then?

I haven’t always seen @Jetscode1 go after self votes I feel more so your predecessor sir emo sleep a lot would have harped on it more 

I don’t see that vote 

40 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Already in the bottle? It's only 9am on the east coast here. I've given the town scum on a silver platter and you just ignore it? FoS

Don't knock it til you try it - the palate is fresh when you wake up and you can detect all sorts of subtle notes that you never will at the end of the day.

Plus, have you seen what's going on out there? Trust me bruh - best decision you'll make all day.  

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Don't knock it til you try it - the palate is fresh when you wake up and you can detect all sorts of subtle notes that you never will at the end of the day.

Plus, have you seen what's going on out there? Trust me bruh - best decision you'll make all day.  

I've got something for your palate right here buddy.

Just now, GATA said:

I haven’t always seen @Jetscode1 go after self votes I feel more so your predecessor sir emo sleep a lot would have harped on it more 

I don’t see that vote 

Fair enough. Even though Barry posted evidence of JC doing it from a very recent game (Nolder subbed out early again) I understand this.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yup. Town JC is an aggressive scum hunter. Either he's been heavily sedated all week or he's not town.

Barry is obviously making this sh*t up as he goes along.  You suck at this.  Now let's lynch Pac.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Barry is obviously making this sh*t up as he goes along.  You suck at this.  Now let's lynch Pac.

I am open to Pac but I've been asking why we should and haven't gotten an answer. Can you say why we should lynch Pac on d1? and don't say because it's day 1.

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've got something for your palate right here buddy.

My palate is extremely sensitive and can pick up almost anything, but I'll need more to work with than that...

Richard Pryor Kinda GIF

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^this guy already setting up lynches.

You look worse than anyone at the moment and Arsis defended you. If you flipped scum, that makes Arsis look bad. If you flip town, there's nothing to set up. Try harder.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

You look worse than anyone at the moment and Arsis defended you. If you flipped scum, that makes Arsis look bad. If you flip town, there's nothing to set up. Try harder.

Also if JC flips scum, JC pushing Pac when Arsis was a decent train would be why I'd say vote Arsis. Again, this is if JC flips scum. If town, it's different because then Arsis moves to null for me.

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

I am open to Pac but I've been asking why we should and haven't gotten an answer. Can you say why we should lynch Pac on d1? and don't say because it's day 1.

Because its day 1 and the motherfer has become Smash like with an aversion to posting any content in the early game.  Other than that this game has been a sh*t show of cuckoldry and memes.  Not much else to go on.   

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Because its day 1 and the motherfer has become Smash like with an aversion to posting any content in the early game.  Other than that this game has been a sh*t show of cuckoldry and memes.  Not much else to go on.   

Okay. I am definitely not against voting Pac but I think we can catch scum before deadline. I think Pac is an easy lynch for scum so I am looking elsewhere until I see a good reason.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't care how I look.  You are creating a train on how others responded to me not on anything I did.  In fact Barry's whole case is on actions I did not take rather than on something I did.  Arsis is Arsis.  Another poor player who plays the pity card with his self votes similar to others around here.  I vote it when its AtE to stop a lynch not in the joke phase of Day 1.

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Also if JC flips scum, JC pushing Pac when Arsis was a decent train would be why I'd say vote Arsis. Again, this is if JC flips scum. If town, it's different because then Arsis moves to null for me.

1.  You are replying to yourself.  Usually a scum tell IMO.

2.  So my lynch allows you to put Arsis in the null pile?  Dumb.

3.  Do you have a legit case against Arsis?

38 minutes ago, DPR said:

My vote on Nolder was the obvious solution to him dropping out. Now that you are subbed in, it doesn't mean anything so you can relax lol.

Is it just me or has Nolder quit games lately when he's been scum?  Almost like he doesn't want to let the team down.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

1.  You are replying to yourself.  Usually a scum tell IMO.

2.  So my lynch allows you to put Arsis in the null pile?  Dumb.

3.  Do you have a legit case against Arsis?

I'm adding to my post. I'd rather that then edit a post.

If you are scum it makes Arsis look worse in my opinion. So I'd focus on him early D2. If not, he goes back to having no read at all.

See above. 

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wait, what part did I make up? And why do you want to lynch Pac?

You are making sh*t up about me always voting self voters.  Read below.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said: