WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Where?

Who are your top town reads so far?

I created a monster lol ? 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

@jvill 51 Hey man what's up care to post any thoughts on the game so far?

I forgot he was playing too good catch 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I created a monster lol ? 

I forgot he was playing too good catch 

I just got done playing a game at MU where they went nuts D1 and it made me realize it doesn't have to be a waste and it's good to get everyone involved and sharing their thoughts. They may mean nothing but at least they're there and will be helpful later maybe. This also makes it hard on scum right off the bat. It was very very hard for me. 

30 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Because its day 1 and the motherfer has become Smash like with an aversion to posting any content in the early game.  Other than that this game has been a sh*t show of cuckoldry and memes.  Not much else to go on.   

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You are making sh*t up about me always voting self voters.  Read below.

This is a big change in your thought process from the last game I played with you when you were town and said the following:

On top of that - you're typically an aggressive scum hunter when you're town - even on D1. Not seeing that at all this game. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

I just got done playing a game at MU where they went nuts D1 and it made me realize it doesn't have to be a waste and it's good to get everyone involved and sharing their thoughts. They may mean nothing but at least they're there and will be helpful later maybe. This also makes it hard on scum right off the bat. It was very very hard for me. 

What’s mu

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, okay Arsis you got me. After almost 2 decades of posting online it was being called a cuck that got to me. 

If I’m being honest, this is just a Twitter insult. Hard to give it props by playing along the same way I do with the witty peeps like crusher, ctm, Jif and pac.

No offense. 

This is such a Portland organic vegan cuck response.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is a big change in your thought process from the last game I played with you when you were town and said the following:

On top of that - you're typically an aggressive scum hunter when you're town - even on D1. Not seeing that at all this game. 

How aggressive was I the last day 1?

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You do realize these are all from one game right?  lol.  You're scum and making this sh*t up.  Now I know why you can't let it go.  lol

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

How aggressive was I the last day 1?

No idea, didn't pay much attention to that game and from the little I gathered it seemed like a real oddball setup so probably wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it. Don't care. Just going on my experience playing with you. I think you're scum. Could vote GATA too.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea - that's why I said "from the last game I played with you" ?. I haven't made up anything. Your defense is trash. 

You're projecting.  Try to insinuate I play consistently to drive my lynch.  Scum tactics = scum.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Arsis said:

This is such a Portland organic vegan cuck response.

Exactly the right play to draw out a standard rust-belt, votes against his own interests snowflake response. I’m better at this than you are, I just wanted to demonstrate that right quick.

We’re done here.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is it just me or has Nolder quit games lately when he's been scum?  Almost like he doesn't want to let the team down.

Nol was playing, he just bailed after Gata sprinkled in the OTG sh*t as an opener. Looks worse on Gata than Nol, but it would be reaching to call either of them scum for it. 

I figure Drums was was ready to get his Mafia on since he was scheduled for the championship, so I can see him barging in here when no one else had started playing yet. It would be easy enough for him to pull a “catching up now” post and ride through the weekend, so it looks townish enough for now. 

@DPR - I have you not voting right now since the last vote the I saw from you was on Nold.  ❤️

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (1) -  AVM

Arsis (2) - Arsis, Stark

Barry (1) - JC

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, Gata, Crush

JC (4) - Barry, Drums, Jets, Kdels

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench

11 minutes ago, DPR said:

The Arsis and Ape show feels forced. Barry might be stirring the pot a little.

It's definitely forced. Seems to me like Arsis is throwing a few pot shots at Ape whenever he checks the site and Ape is taking it seriously. Ape has crowned himself the king of trash talk though and I for one think we should let him have this one.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

59 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No idea, didn't pay much attention to that game and from the little I gathered it seemed like a real oddball setup so probably wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it. Don't care. Just going on my experience playing with you. I think you're scum. Could vote GATA too.

For what exactly ? 

29 minutes ago, GATA said:

For what exactly ? 

I think Drums made a good point that you seem to be ignoring the little game content available in favor of bs'ing. It's a minor thing but not a lot to go on at this point. There's also the fact that Nolder quitting could indicate scum - but that's admittedly a gross line.

• Thumb Down 1

55 minutes ago, JiF said:

@DPR - I have you not voting right now since the last vote the I saw from you was on Nold.  ❤️

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (1) -  AVM

Arsis (2) - Arsis, Stark

Barry (1) - JC

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, Gata, Crush

JC (4) - Barry, Drums, Jets, Kdels

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench

@Jetsfan80 @AVM @Arsis

You guys are on islands. Care to share your thoughts? 

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Kdels and Jets were definitely jumping on the opportunist train with their votes. 

Both voted and ran but a few observations:

JETS voted JC before Kdels and mentioned moving to JC yesterday 

Kdels wasn’t around last night and just dropped the vote with not much else 

45 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think Drums made a good point that you seem to be ignoring the little game content available in favor of bs'ing. It's a minor thing but not a lot to go on at this point. There's also the fact that Nolder quitting could indicate scum - but that's admittedly a gross line.

It’s Day 1 ? No? the most substance we’ve had has been drums actually pushing for it ... 

Usually in JN D1 everyone drags their feet. Based on what Drums said I appreciate his enthusiasm and different approach to D1. He obviously has a different perspective now that he went into the big boys league. I usually go about trying this approach later on in days 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Were you scum in that game?

1 hour ago, Drums said:

@Jetsfan80 @AVM @Arsis

You guys are on islands. Care to share your thoughts? 

I think APE is a cuck. I think Barry is probably town.

Other than that I'm honestly pretty lost. Not much has actually happened. I also have this problem where I always wifomober  inactive people being scum day 1. Like it could just be a bunch of town cannibalizing themselves with so many people not being very active.

I think I opened with a joke vote on Ape in the first ten posts and a lot of people piled on. Could be scum hoping for a quick town lunch. Could be that ape is just unlikable.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I think APE is a cuck. I think Barry is probably town.

Other than that I'm honestly pretty lost. Not much has actually happened. I also have this problem where I always wifomober  inactive people being scum day 1. Like it could just be a bunch of town cannibalizing themselves with so many people not being very active.

I think I opened with a joke vote on Ape in the first ten posts and a lot of people piled on. Could be scum hoping for a quick town lunch. Could be that ape is just unlikable.

Ok thanks. So let’s talk about the inactives for a sec. Any thoughts on any? Like if you just had to guess. I am not against lynching an inactive but I think JC is a fine candidate as well