Sign in to follow this  
JiF

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok thanks. So let’s talk about the inactives for a sec. Any thoughts on any? Like if you just had to guess. I am not against lynching an inactive but I think JC is a fine candidate as well  

How can I get a read on someone with so few posts? It would literally be nothing more than a wild guess.

Based on meta Pac is being unusually quiet and not as boisterous as he usually is. But that seems a silly reason to lynch.

I don't know kdels but I can't remember anything about him from this game so far. Has he made any contributions? Same with jville

34 minutes ago, Arsis said:

How can I get a read on someone with so few posts? It would literally be nothing more than a wild guess.

Based on meta Pac is being unusually quiet and not as boisterous as he usually is. But that seems a silly reason to lynch.

I don't know kdels but I can't remember anything about him from this game so far. Has he made any contributions? Same with jville

The first thing, I’m just curious. You mentioned inactives so I thought you might have had one in mind, which, it is day 1 so who cares but it’s not so easy to answer as scum—more to think about and could be useful later. I was also curious to see if you commented on the inactives voting JC without really posting much.

My strategy day 1 is simple: get everyone to post and identify townies to work with to catch scum. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Drums said:

The first thing, I’m just curious. You mentioned inactives so I thought you might have had one in mind, which, it is day 1 so who cares but it’s not so easy to answer as scum—more to think about and could be useful later. I was also curious to see if you commented on the inactives voting JC without really posting much.

That's was my entire point? That I care. That the lack of activity of a number of people always makes it hard for me to read a game because it makes me WIFOM about them being scum and just letting town eat itself alive. I've said it before in other games. I prefer everyone to be very active.

I don't think it needs to be specifically mentioned who and what they voted as of day 1 because we don't know anything for real. But, people voting without any reason or activity always annoys me.

P. S. APE got kicked out of blink fitness for stealing used socks from the men's locker room. He wasn't a member of the gym he just snuck in for the socks.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

What do you want to know? Besides maybe the last 2 pages I have seen nothing worth making an opinion on. I don’t feel like participating in the weird cuck fantasy talk. Barry came out and gave a story, maybe it’s a terrible reasoning idk yet but it’s better than nothing  We’re not close to a lynch let’s not over analyze or do over analyze, whatever boats your float. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

That's was my entire point? That I care. That the lack of activity of a number of people always makes it hard for me to read a game because it makes me WIFOM about them being scum and just letting town eat itself alive. I've said it before in other games. I prefer everyone to be very active.

I don't think it needs to be specifically mentioned who and what they voted as of day 1 because we don't know anything for real. But, people voting without any reason or activity always annoys me.

P. S. APE got kicked out of blink fitness for stealing used socks from the men's locker room. He wasn't a member of the gym he just snuck in for the socks.

The idea, of course, is that D1 comments and voting records can be looked at later in context after the flips start showing, so it's all important. 

• Upvote 3

Feeling townie about Barry and Ape. Stark too but that’s mostly gut feeling. Feeling better about DPR

Feeling strongest about JC as scum.

Gata maybe my #2 but nothing there to vote quite yet just have to keep an eye on it. Jets is also in here too  

Arsis- not sure about but closer to scum than town at the moment

Jvill, pac completely mia 

80/ctm are making love in their bigger than football qt so I am not sure we will get anything from them any time soon

crusher is crusher, he is null to me right now and I’ve only ever seen him make it past day 2/3 as scum so I don’t really know how to read him but if he’s alive late in the game maybe that’s a sign

kdels not sure on yet but I’ll give him a little time

AVM is someone I need to see more from. Nothing to go on right now

Posting from my phone so I might have missed someone but this is basically where I am right now  

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What do you want to know? Besides maybe the last 2 pages I have seen nothing worth making an opinion on. I don’t feel like participating in the weird cuck fantasy talk. Barry came out and gave a story, maybe it’s a terrible reasoning idk yet but it’s better than nothing  We’re not close to a lynch let’s not over analyze or do over analyze, whatever boats your float. 

What did you think of JCs defense?

4 hours ago, DPR said:

The Arsis and Ape show feels forced. Barry might be stirring the pot a little.

I agree, tbh. I’m not giving it my all. He doesn’t give me lolz. Fair observation to make. Now I don’t want to lynch you.

2 hours ago, Arsis said:

I think APE is a cuck. I think Barry is probably town.

Other than that I'm honestly pretty lost. Not much has actually happened. I also have this problem where I always wifomober  inactive people being scum day 1. Like it could just be a bunch of town cannibalizing themselves with so many people not being very active.

I think I opened with a joke vote on Ape in the first ten posts and a lot of people piled on. Could be scum hoping for a quick town lunch. Could be that ape is just unlikable.

I’m very unlikeable, but I wouldn’t characterize me as an easy lynch. I’m sure anyone that feels like being honest will attest to that

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, GATA said:

It’s Day 1 ? No? the most substance we’ve had has been drums actually pushing for it ... 

Usually in JN D1 everyone drags their feet. Based on what Drums said I appreciate his enthusiasm and different approach to D1. He obviously has a different perspective now that he went into the big boys league. I usually go about trying this approach later on in days 

Did you actually say anything here or nah?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JiF said:

@DPR - I have you not voting right now since the last vote the I saw from you was on Nold.  ❤️

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (1) -  AVM

Arsis (2) - Arsis, Stark

Barry (1) - JC

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, Gata, Crush

JC (4) - Barry, Drums, Jets, Kdels

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench

Still the VC, just for reference 

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m very unlikeable, but I wouldn’t characterize me as an easy lynch. I’m sure anyone that feels like being honest will attest to that

So.. any thoughts on the game?

53 minutes ago, Drums said:

Feeling townie about Barry and Ape. Stark too but that’s mostly gut feeling. Feeling better about DPR

Gata maybe my #2 but nothing there to vote quite yet just have to keep an eye on it. Jets is also in here too  

80/ctm are making love in their bigger than football qt so I am not sure we will get anything from them any time soon

crusher is crusher, he is null to me right now and I’ve only ever seen him make it past day 2/3 as scum so I don’t really know how to read him but if he’s alive late in the game maybe that’s a sign

Posting from my phone so I might have missed someone but this is basically where I am right now  

Historically when JiF mods scum typically kills me night 1 in fear of him loading me up with roles. One game he gave me like 3, LOL. If I’m alive by day 3 it’s likely I’m scum. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

Historically when JiF mods scum typically kills me night 1 in fear of him loading me up with roles. One game he gave me like 3, LOL. If I’m alive by day 3 it’s likely I’m scum. 

That is my only way to read you right now haha. I remember kingmaker well when you were scum because it was so annoying being me that game and I really hated all of you the day I got lynched. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

That is my only way to read you right now haha. I remember kingmaker well when you were scum because it was so annoying being me that game and I really hated all of you the day I got lynched. 

I’m sorry Drums. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I’m sorry Drums. 

No hard feelings. It’s amazing how fast you get over it. Just a game after all. 

2 hours ago, Drums said:

This is a really lazy post after you threw down and threatened to actually play. You give no reasoning but lots of fluff - like making it all of the way through the routine, but not sticking the landing

Big ping

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I agree, tbh. I’m not giving it my all. He doesn’t give me lolz. Fair observation to make. Now I don’t want to lynch you.

You just climbed to the top of this week’s “sh*t I I’ll never see” list. Cheers

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Sarcastic Oh No GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DPR said:

This is a really lazy post after you threw down and threatened to actually play. You give no reasoning but lots of fluff - like making it all of the way through the routine, but not sticking the landing

Big ping

Why is she  drinking @Pac drink ?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why is she  drinking @Pac drink ?

Dunno

If I was in charge of the gif's, this site would look much better, trust me. 

8 minutes ago, DPR said:

Dunno

If I was in charge of the gif's, this site would look much better, trust me. 

I believe you. 

30 minutes ago, DPR said:

Big ping

It was a summary and a lot of people still need to post. If I haven't been clear enough in my posts ask me a question

1 minute ago, Drums said:

It was a summary and a lot of people still need to post. If I haven't been clear enough in my posts ask me a question

You are the clearest in the game. I mean that. 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Did you actually say anything here or nah?

Guess not 🤷🏻‍♀️

apparently reasserting my stance is nothing oh well 

3 hours ago, DPR said:

The idea, of course, is that D1 comments and voting records can be looked at later in context after the flips start showing, so it's all important. 

Absolutely, but its not later in the game so how does that germane to this conversation?

You want me to go to the future so I can look back about their voting patterns?

I'm saying that I can't get a read on it yet and you're saying but you can look at it later... that was my exact point?

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I hate this defense because it makes no sense as a town move. If you think the cuck talk is distracting and not helpful why are you happy to sit back and let it happen? Why not try and refocus? Why not try and scumhunt around it?

So you saw that the game was happening and read it and thought "I'll do and say nothing"

How is that pro-town?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Drums said:

What is your opinion on Blink banning ape for life? What do you think he was doing with the used men's socks?

Who is on your team? Is is that K person whose name I forgot.

11 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I hate this defense because it makes no sense as a town move. If you think the cuck talk is distracting and not helpful why are you happy to sit back and let it happen? Why not try and refocus? Why not try and scumhunt around it?

So you saw that the game was happening and read it and thought "I'll do and say nothing"

How is that pro-town?

That’s weird framing. So you go and have 3 pages of cuck talk and foolishness that I just don’t care for but my lack of interest is the anti-town part. Did your cuck talk enlighten you into some truth? 

@Drums I didn’t love JC’s answer. It’s why my vote has stayed there. 

Ok finally found a house today and signed the dotted line so I can officially stop checking Zillow 75 times a day.  Been a stressful few weeks.

Not sure why you posted a screen shot of a PM Gata but have to agree that was poor form.  He seemed to be trying to extend an olive branch..

Anyway...  I haven't the first clue who scum might be.  There hasn't been any content to dissect.

I think we lynch whoever just to get a lynch in and go from there.  As I've proven countless times, all I need is 1 post to catch scum.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Arsis said:

What is your opinion on Blink banning ape for life? What do you think he was doing with the used men's socks?

Who is on your team? Is is that K person whose name I forgot.

I’m on the team. 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ok finally found a house today and signed the dotted line so I can officially stop checking Zillow 75 times a day.  Been a stressful few weeks.

Not sure why you posted a screen shot of a PM Gata but have to agree that was poor form.  He seemed to be trying to extend an olive branch..

Anyway...  I haven't the first clue who scum might be.  There hasn't been any content to dissect.

I think we lynch whoever just to get a lynch in and go from there.  As I've proven countless times, all I need is 1 post to catch scum.

Arbor Hill?

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

I didn’t post the PM; he did ... He gave his point; I disagree. I’m not going to be told what to do; especially about jokes. Does this make sense to anyone ? 

We’re adults at least I’d like to think so. He can put his big boy pants on and deal with it. He chooses to take it personal. That’s his problem. Not mine 

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

That’s weird framing. So you go and have 3 pages of cuck talk and foolishness that I just don’t care for but my lack of interest is the anti-town part. Did your cuck talk enlighten you into some truth? 

@Drums I didn’t love JC’s answer. It’s why my vote has stayed there. 

Again, so why not say something about it? Why not bring something else up?

and yes drums is a town read based on the cuck talk.

You and DPR are scum reads based on it. But they're not very strong reads.

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Big ping

Hi pirate 🏴‍☠️ ❤️