WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not related to game but the doctors just informed my wife that we will be able to bring home Baby Linc tomorrow.   I will probably not be around much this weekend as such (i know thats stand

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 ti

sh*t!   I never sent DPR a PM. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Drums said:

It was a summary and a lot of people still need to post. If I haven't been clear enough in my posts ask me a question

You haven't. Questions are in blue.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Feeling townie about Barry and Ape. Stark too but that’s mostly gut feeling. Feeling better about DPR

Why feeling townie about Barry or Ape? Reasons?

Why feeling better about me?

Feeling strongest about JC as scum.

Why feeling strongest about JC as scum?

Gata maybe my #2 but nothing there to vote quite yet just have to keep an eye on it. Jets is also in here too  

Why is Gata your "maybe" #2? 

Is Jets a possible #2 or are you just keeping an eye but not voting him too?

Why?

Arsis- not sure about but closer to scum than town at the moment

How can you be "not sure", but also lean closer to scum than town? Pls explain

Jvill, pac completely mia 

Fluff that contributes nothing while appearing to do so

80/ctm are making love in their bigger than football qt so I am not sure we will get anything from them any time soon

More useless fluff

crusher is crusher, he is null to me right now and I’ve only ever seen him make it past day 2/3 as scum so I don’t really know how to read him but if he’s alive late in the game maybe that’s a sign

Soooo, Crush is null, but you don't know how to read him. If he's alive later, maybe that will be a sign. lol

kdels not sure on yet but I’ll give him a little time

This is confusing because I've lost track of who you are giving more time vs. who you aren't. Maybe more fluff will help?

AVM is someone I need to see more from. Nothing to go on right now

This is actually useful. Just kidding. Total fluff.

Posting from my phone so I might have missed someone but this is basically where I am right now  

Good to know. Keep us updated. This entire post is terrible LOL

53 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Absolutely, but its not later in the game so how does that germane to this conversation?

You want me to go to the future so I can look back about their voting patterns?

I'm saying that I can't get a read on it yet and you're saying but you can look at it later... that was my exact point?

You made a point to dismiss the need for a D1 voting record & reasons, and that after spending the last week regaling us with the the of the cuck. Perhaps a bit more logic and a bit less flourish.

• Thumb Down 1
29 minutes ago, DPR said:

You made a point to dismiss the need for a D1 voting record & reasons, and that after spending the last week regaling us with the the of the cuck. Perhaps a bit more logic and a bit less flourish.

I wasn't dismissing it. I was saying that at this point there isn't much I can say about it because we don't have any information and it always looks scummy to me when low post count people vote.

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Feeling townie about Barry and Ape. Stark too but that’s mostly gut feeling. Feeling better about DPR

Why feeling townie about Barry or Ape? Reasons?

Already posted about this but Ape's "catch" against 80 came off super towny to me. Barry has been putting in work and I like that he called out JC for what he did, seems towny too.

Why feeling better about me?

I like that you posted some content over the past 24 hours and I like what you said.

Feeling strongest about JC as scum.

Why feeling strongest about JC as scum?

I've covered this. 

Gata maybe my #2 but nothing there to vote quite yet just have to keep an eye on it. Jets is also in here too  

Why is Gata your "maybe" #2? 

I've covered this. Barry has even referenced something I've said in a post.

Is Jets a possible #2 or are you just keeping an eye but not voting him too?

Why would I vote him when I feel strongest about JC? What kind of dumb question is this?

Why?

I've covered this too. Started with the question about the deadline. 

Arsis- not sure about but closer to scum than town at the moment

How can you be "not sure", but also lean closer to scum than town? Pls explain

Felt worse about Arsis, especially the coming to JC's aid, before he started posting today but it hasn't moved the needle enough to put him at null or townish.

Jvill, pac completely mia 

Fluff that contributes nothing while appearing to do so

Not really just stating facts. Jvill is a quiet poster but this is too quiet and I've stated I might be down to lynch Pac but only if there's any info since we might actually have something with JC.

80/ctm are making love in their bigger than football qt so I am not sure we will get anything from them any time soon

More useless fluff

Again, just stating facts. Some people can be town but have reasons for not posting. 

crusher is crusher, he is null to me right now and I’ve only ever seen him make it past day 2/3 as scum so I don’t really know how to read him but if he’s alive late in the game maybe that’s a sign

Soooo, Crush is null, but you don't know how to read him. If he's alive later, maybe that will be a sign. lol

This doesn't really make any sense to me. I consider null not having a read. 

kdels not sure on yet but I’ll give him a little time

This is confusing because I've lost track of who you are giving more time vs. who you aren't. Maybe more fluff will help?

This is the first person I've said I would give time to.. can you read? It's not much text to read through so acting dumb just comes off as dumb. Kdels, in the three or so games I've played with him started off slow in most and got mislynched in all of them. And he wasn't terrible when he was alive. I am willing to see what he has to say.

AVM is someone I need to see more from. Nothing to go on right now

This is actually useful. Just kidding. Total fluff.

No, AVM is a good player. I expect him to start posting more and this is me hinting.

Posting from my phone so I might have missed someone but this is basically where I am right now  

Good to know. Keep us updated. This entire post is terrible LOL

Answers are in bold. You can go fluff yourself 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

That’s weird framing. So you go and have 3 pages of cuck talk and foolishness that I just don’t care for but my lack of interest is the anti-town part. Did your cuck talk enlighten you into some truth? 

@Drums I didn’t love JC’s answer. It’s why my vote has stayed there. 

Was there anything specific that you didn't love? 

8 hours ago, GATA said:

It’s Day 1 ? No? the most substance we’ve had has been drums actually pushing for it ... 

Usually in JN D1 everyone drags their feet. Based on what Drums said I appreciate his enthusiasm and different approach to D1. He obviously has a different perspective now that he went into the big boys league. I usually go about trying this approach later on in days 

I appreciate you appreciating my enthusiasm. This is a very long game and my book isn't close to shut on you. Help me out, what are your thoughts so far?

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Again, so why not say something about it? Why not bring something else up?

and yes drums is a town read based on the cuck talk.

You and DPR are scum reads based on it. But they're not very strong reads.

This is contrived but I believe you believe your logic so its cool. Thanks for explaining.

28 minutes ago, Drums said:

Was there anything specific that you didn't love? 

Just saying, “oh that’s not true. You’re being scummy.” I find the “you don’t know me” defense to be kinda weak and then he paired them with quick accusations. Idk if he’s scum but I’m comfortable with my vote staying there, given how little info exists so far.

54 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’d like to add that I’m good at finding scum. I’m just an a$$hole and bad at convincing people of what I notice because I’m an a$$hole.

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

This is contrived but I believe you believe your logic so its cool. Thanks for explaining.

Sitting back and doing nothing is contrived and un-American. Makes no sense. Would you also sit by while Ape is stealing used socks from the men's locker room?

30 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Sitting back and doing nothing is contrived and un-American. Makes no sense. Would you also sit by while Ape is stealing used socks from the men's locker room?

Probably. 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Drums said:

So.. any thoughts on the game?

Nothing more than what I’ve said already. It’s weekend, and game is picking up. I’ll let you know. Kthanksbai. 

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Ok finally found a house today and signed the dotted line so I can officially stop checking Zillow 75 times a day.  Been a stressful few weeks.

Not sure why you posted a screen shot of a PM Gata but have to agree that was poor form.  He seemed to be trying to extend an olive branch..

Anyway...  I haven't the first clue who scum might be.  There hasn't been any content to dissect.

I think we lynch whoever just to get a lynch in and go from there.  As I've proven countless times, all I need is 1 post to catch scum.

First off, congrats on the house.

Are you caught up? Because there has been some. You are the leading train right now tied with JC. 

5 hours ago, GATA said:

I didn’t post the PM; he did ... He gave his point; I disagree. I’m not going to be told what to do; especially about jokes. Does this make sense to anyone ? 

We’re adults at least I’d like to think so. He can put his big boy pants on and deal with it. He chooses to take it personal. That’s his problem. Not mine 

Oh if you didn't post the thread never mind...  completely different story.

10 hours ago, DPR said:

9 hours ago, Arsis said:

I wasn't dismissing it. I was saying that at this point there isn't much I can say about it because we don't have any information and it always looks scummy to me when low post count people vote.

15 hours ago, Arsis said:

That's was my entire point? That I care. That the lack of activity of a number of people always makes it hard for me to read a game because it makes me WIFOM about them being scum and just letting town eat itself alive. I've said it before in other games. I prefer everyone to be very active.

I don't think it needs to be specifically mentioned who and what they voted as of day 1 because we don't know anything for real. But, people voting without any reason or activity always annoys me.

P. S. APE got kicked out of blink fitness for stealing used socks from the men's locker room. He wasn't a member of the gym he just snuck in for the socks.

This is what I was calling dismissive - looks to me like you are suggesting that we don't "specifically mention" the only information that is actually available on D1.

You go on to complain about people who are voting - evidently voting annoys you - on D1  "without any reason or activity"... even though it is D1 and there is literally nothing else to go on. 

But, then, you totally redeem yourself with the sock story. 

nat geo wild wtf GIF by Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER

10 hours ago, Drums said:

10 hours ago, Drums said:

It is day 1 and you're calling my thoughts fluff when I can't even get someone to comment on basically anything. Keep up the good work. 

What I'm saying is that your "I'm the towniest towny eva" post adding nothing to the game. 

9 hours ago, Drums said:

@DPRAny thoughts on JC? Gata?

JC has been a bit more active this game than the last few. He defended himself in a reasonable fashion. I don't really see the smoke here. 

Gata came in sideways and bears watching, but seems to have leveled out a bit.

I'm waiting to see what the low-posters have to say before throwing down a vote. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DPR said:

What I'm saying is that your "I'm the towniest towny eva" post adding nothing to the game. 

JC has been a bit more active this game than the last few. He defended himself in a reasonable fashion. I don't really see the smoke here. 

Gata came in sideways and bears watching, but seems to have leveled out a bit.

I'm waiting to see what the low-posters have to say before throwing down a vote. 

He was way more active in Watchmen, my last game, than he is here. The game before that too (Blade). I didn't pay much attention to the Batman game but it seemed weird.

What about his defense makes you say he did so in a reasonable fashion? 

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Arsis said:

I hate this defense because it makes no sense as a town move. If you think the cuck talk is distracting and not helpful why are you happy to sit back and let it happen? Why not try and refocus? Why not try and scumhunt around it?

So you saw that the game was happening and read it and thought "I'll do and say nothing"

How is that pro-town?

Cuck talk is the best part of this game. Anyone denying it is likely scum or cuck themselves or possibly a scum-cuck. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

My bad ladies, gents and JiF, spent the weekend at the in-laws new cabin upstate and didn’t realize I wouldn’t have service the entire time. Will be caught up in a couple hours.

Take your time. 

36 minutes ago, Drums said:

He was way more active in Watchmen, my last game, than he is here. The game before that too (Blade). I didn't pay much attention to the Batman game but it seemed weird.

What about his defense makes you say he did so in a reasonable fashion? 

I consider his response reasonable because he did address the accusations and offered posts to back up his points. 

28 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

My bad ladies, gents and JiF, spent the weekend at the in-laws new cabin upstate and didn’t realize I wouldn’t have service the entire time. Will be caught up in a couple hours.

Looking forward to your thoughts 

3 hours ago, DPR said:

This is what I was calling dismissive - looks to me like you are suggesting that we don't "specifically mention" the only information that is actually available on D1.

You go on to complain about people who are voting - evidently voting annoys you - on D1  "without any reason or activity"... even though it is D1 and there is literally nothing else to go on. 

But, then, you totally redeem yourself with the sock story. 

nat geo wild wtf GIF by Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER

You're illiterate and a moron. You're reading comprehension is ******* zero. Is there a website where I can play this game with people who can read?

29 minutes ago, Drums said:

Unvote Vote JETS

If you're just going to drop the vote and not come back to answer any qs or give reads, you can go.

Look bro it’s day 1 my thoughts are that Barry maybe caught JC. Other then that just because you’re asking some questions doesn’t mean you’re in the clear. You’re definitely trying to come off very towny but honestly I don’t think you’re saying much besides asking people what they think. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Look bro it’s day 1 my thoughts are that Barry maybe caught JC. Other then that just because you’re asking some questions doesn’t mean you’re in the clear. You’re definitely trying to come off very towny but honestly I don’t think you’re saying much besides asking people what they think. 

I'm not trying to do anything but get people to play. I am asking questions to serve as prompts to get people to share thoughts. I'll do less of that when everyone gets into the groove.

However you have been avoiding the thread and dropped down a couple easy votes in your voting record. Yeah, day one, I get it. But it isn't like the PMs go out D2. It is hard to play as scum and hiding is a good sign, especially since I don't think you've ever played as scum before.

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Again, what did you think of JC's defense? 

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I thought it was pretty standard for what he’s being accused of. Pretty much what I expected him to say. 

Does that make you feel better or worse about your vote?