WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Yeah too bad Barry voted Nolder before he called you out. DPR? He voted Nolder after. Nice try though.

...and I called Berry out on his Nolder vote and he promptly moved his vote to Pac.  Who is chasing low-hanging fruit?

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

...and I called Berry out on his Nolder vote and he promptly moved his vote to Pac.  Who is chasing low-hanging fruit?

And you didn't seem to care when it happened, did you? So now it is convenient I guess. 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

What?  Barry's entire case rests on his pre-conceived notion that I always vote self voters.  I do often push self voters but the game dictates whether I vote them or I ignore it.  Not sure what else to say.  Rule 14 comers to mind.  The one game he keeps referencing saw me push Arsis for self voting.  I eventually was the day 1 mis-lynch for my efforts.  Who played a pivotal role in my lynch?  Barry.  What was Arsis that game?   Scum.  If anything, you would think he would connect the dots and vote Arsis here.  The pattern is Arsis self-votes = Arsis is scum.  Instead, he concocts this garbage case on me because I didn't vote the self voter Arsis.  Instead, I kept a reaction vote on Pac cause well he's Pac and I wanted to get him to play.  You guys want to lynch me go ahead.  I have very little invested at this point.  So again, Rule 14.

So you think Arsis self-voting = Arsis is scum, and you normally vote people who self-vote, but in this case you're not? Earlier you claimed that it was NAI, but now the story is changing and your vote isn't. 

Tell me more.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So you think Arsis self-voting = Arsis is scum, and you normally vote people who self-vote, but in this case you're not? Earlier you claimed that it was NAI, but now the story is changing and your vote isn't. 

Tell me more.

see you and me GIF

On 6/1/2020 at 7:49 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

vote @Nolder

Berry, starts with a Nolder vote.

On 6/3/2020 at 11:47 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

It's Wednesday 

unvote

vote Nolder

Chasing low-hanging fruit.

On 6/3/2020 at 12:18 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Can we lynch someone? I want to put in my NK.

Takes a page from 80 and cock waves as scum.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:24 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'd buy this if you were voting Pac or Ape.  Why you want to lynch Nolder?  Don't say it's Wednesday.

I call him on his Nolder vote.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:29 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

I mean, I already said because it's wednesday. You want to lynch pac instead?

unvote

vote pac

He quickly changes to Pac.  Again, low-hanging fruit.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:56 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote arsis

Votes Arsis before the self vote.

On 6/5/2020 at 9:34 AM, Arsis said:

I don't start my new job until July 20th. I got plently of cock and STD for all of you in the mean time!

Unvote vote arsis

I'm batman! You found me!

Arsis' self vote.

On 6/5/2020 at 10:10 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

WTL: Arsis, Pac or JC

Note the timing here because it factors into my case against him.  I'm on his WTL.  Why, @Barry McCockinnerHow did I make your list here even before I was aware of the Arsis self vote?  He's fabricated this case.

I hadn't even seen Arsis' self vote.  Berry has a hard on for me.  Must be the cuckold fantasy.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:48 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Found this a while back and had a pour or two last night.  Bob Dylan's brand.  Very delicious and I highly recommend.  

Review #18: Heaven's Door Rye | ATX Bourbon

My first post since Arsis' self vote.  The fact is he's made a habit of chasing low-hanging fruit and has consistently found a way to pursue my lynch before I was even aware of Arsis' self vote.  Previous games he has pushed my lynch as well.  You expected me to respond differently?  He made this narrative up.  Doubt my vote changes.  

@Drums

@jvill 51

Read it or not.  Do what the **** you want but Berry is not town.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Tell me more.

See the timeline dipsh*t.  You were lynching me even before I was aware Arsis self voted.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Berry, starts with a Nolder vote.

Chasing low-hanging fruit.

Takes a page from 80 and cock waves as scum.

I call him on his Nolder vote.

He quickly changes to Pac.  Again, low-hanging fruit.

Votes Arsis before the self vote.

Arsis' self vote.

Note the timing here because it factors into my case against him.  I'm on his WTL.  Why, @Barry McCockinnerHow did I make your list here even before I was aware of the Arsis self vote?  He's fabricated this case.

I hadn't even seen Arsis' self vote.  Berry has a hard on for me.  Must be the cuckold fantasy.

My first post since Arsis' self vote.  The fact is he's made a habit of chasing low-hanging fruit and has consistently found a way to pursue my lynch before I was even aware of Arsis' self vote.  Previous games he has pushed my lynch as well.  You expected me to respond differently?  He made this narrative up.  Doubt my vote changes.  

@Drums

@jvill 51

Read it or not.  Do what the **** you want but Berry is not town.

You're quoting a stuff that was clearly joke votes to try and make a case, but go on with your bad self.

I had you on my list prior to the arsis self-vote because you weren't scum hunting like you normally do when you're town. I have mentioned this as part of why I'm voting you.

I'm town AF

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're quoting a stuff that was clearly joke votes to try and make a case, but go on with your bad self.

I had you on my list prior to the arsis self-vote because you weren't scum hunting like you normally do when you're town. I have mentioned this as part of why I'm voting you.

I'm town AF

Except you're not.  

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

See the timeline dipsh*t.  You were lynching me even before I was aware Arsis self voted.

I had you on my list, but I didn't vote for you until well after the self-vote that you paid no mind to. You interacted with Arsis about cucks and sh*t, but didn't seem to care about scum hunting like you usually do.

And now you're just going after the guy who called you on it.

We know you want to lynch me. Who else are you looking at?

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (1) -  AVM

Arsis (2) - Arsis, Stark

Barry (1) - JC

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, Gata, Crush

JC (3) - Barry, Jets, Kdels

Jets (1) - Drums

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench

51 minutes ago, Drums said:

Anyone else get the sense DPR was trying to derail me a little with his post? I haven't been the only one to call him out on not reading. Arsis you did too. Barry you even said he's just trying to pick apart the little leads/thoughts we do have and hasn't done jack. If he was town he should be helping us but nope. Also tried getting rid of Nolder at the end there before he could get subbed in. FoS

I questioned your approach. It’s what we do. 

FTR, this game just hit 18 pages - a busy game will hit 50 on D1, so we know we’re dealing with a lot of apathy. Truth is, nobody was really playing until you showed up, so cheers to you for that. Doesn’t make you town tho. 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like how limp dick pirate has done a lot of criticizing of others posts and not much else. Keep up the "good" work captain.

Nobody has done much else - we’re just Now actually starting to play

Now go find a butterfly you can take a picture of and stfu ?

44 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'd love to hear more about how he said you were trying to stir the pot.. with specific examples. @DPR

See the above post. Barry has somewhat of an antagonistic style and I haven’t decided if he’s getting info from that, which is possible, or if he just has a tiny peen

1 minute ago, DPR said:

FTR, this game just hit 18 pages - a busy game will hit 50 on D1, so we know we’re dealing with a lot of apathy. Truth is, nobody was really playing until you showed up, so cheers to you for that. Doesn’t make you town tho. 

See the above post. Barry has somewhat of an antagonistic style and I haven’t decided if he’s getting info from that, which is possible, or if he just has a tiny peen

I already told you MFrs I have a tiny peen. My balls are humongous though.

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I had you on my list, but I didn't vote for you until well after the self-vote that you paid no mind to. You interacted with Arsis about cucks and sh*t, but didn't seem to care about scum hunting like you usually do.

And now you're just going after the guy who called you on it.

We know you want to lynch me. Who else are you looking at?

The last time I pushed hard on Day 1 you led my lynch.  Can't win.  Suck a dick.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Wow so actual gameplay stuff, nice. I like how Drums entered and immediately started questioning and making people take stands. Shook the game into shape during what was looking to be a lackadaisical D1.

JC’s reaction to Barry’s case is a worse look for him than the case itself IMO, specifically piggybacking Arsis’ defense of him rather than making his own defense. Then going OMGUS on Barry and trying to throw shade on Drums for setting up lynches with shoddy logic.

i have some thoughts on other players I think bear discussion as well when I get a chance to type them out

@JiF can we get a VC?

I used to have to do this every game, now I intentionally lay back out of hopes others will get more aggressive. Kudos to drums for sure.

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who are your top 3 scum reads and why?

CTM is my best guess right now. He’s mirroring his play from last game. AVM maybe. And I might have a line on Crushlove, we’ll see. 

11 minutes ago, DPR said:

I’m obviously perfectly fine with questioning. Too bad you questioned what was mostly already there if you read my other posts. I literally posted my strategy as a post saying “my d1 strategy is: and I’ve been pretty obvious.

You sir are a yawn of a performance thus far.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So your top three excluding Berry are?

You X3.  The rest have not even contributed. 

Drums looks town but I don't trust the slot.  Nolder bailed, maybe he didn't want to be the low energy guy.  

Just now, DPR said:

CTM is my best guess right now. He’s mirroring his play from last game. AVM maybe. And I might have a line on Crushlove, we’ll see. 

Care to be more specific? Since you called out others I figure you can at least do better than us. 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hard to change meta when so many have expectations.  

Yea, I know. I’be been midlynched and nailed as scum quick because of it. I basically have taken this approach for all the games I’ve been in this season. Gotta see it thru.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Solid attempt at the ‘always does this’ brush off. Explain to us how this fits that narrative. Go on...

Go find your buddy Arsis and you two can keep pretend slap fighting.