WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Yes a bunch, I lived in playa del Rey for awhile in 2000s

Cool. Yeah Venice isn't really that fun imo. Santa Monica used to be nice but it's too crowded now. If I wanted to go to the beach I'd either go to Long Beach or maybe Malibu or even so far as Santa Barbra depending on what kind of day I have planned. Venice is just weirdo central lol.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Cool. Yeah Venice isn't really that fun imo. Santa Monica used to be nice but it's too crowded now. If I wanted to go to the beach I'd either go to Long Beach or maybe Malibu or even so far as Santa Barbra depending on what kind of day I have planned. Venice is just weirdo central lol.

Just floated down the Ichetucknee river with a friend and her brother who lives in Venice.  I was like, why?  Of all the places to live in Cali, you picked that sh*t hole?  I didnt actually say that but thought it, ya know?

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

That's a band shirt from a really really sh*tty "black metal" band. The band isn't even metal it's just try hard garbage that was semi popular in the early aughts.

• Thumb Down 1

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (5) - Crusher, Arsis, JF80, JETS, Nold

Nolder (1) - Barry

DPR (1) - Stark 

Pac (3) - Jville, CTM, JC

JiF (1) - Ape

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

I'm voting Barry

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

That's a band shirt from a really really sh*tty "black metal" band. The band isn't even metal it's just try hard garbage that was semi popular in the early aughts.

Haha really? I never knew.. I wasnt offended just kinda surprised nobody else was either. 

Just now, CTM said:

Haha really? I never knew.. I wasnt offended just kinda surprised nobody else was either. 

Yeah, the name of the band is cradle of filth. They're absolutely terrible and I always hated them. They're overly edgy and their fans were try hard scene kids.

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

I walk onto the court, toss my beautiful head of hair behind my head, look into each and every one of your eyes sensually and much longer than necessary, bite my lip and smile a little.

Hey. I'm here to play basketball.

69772681.jpg&key=09ac4279da00918e1767242

image.jpeg.3f861fe324fa60c0608aaabebf358b70.jpeg

SOMEBODY GIVE NOLDER THE BALL HE WON'T TURN THE F***** OVER

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

The monster is disgusted.

50 minutes ago, Arsis said:

The asexual micro organism is an authority in the subject.

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

43n465.jpg

Interesting take. As part of a pm exchange this cane up, but you’re not part of that exchange. So there’s some back channel going on here... possibly in QT. If you’re scum I can immediately point to who would have told thus to you.

unvote vote 80

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Interesting take. As part of a pm exchange this cane up, but you’re not part of that exchange. So there’s some back channel going on here.

unvote vote 80

lol what?  Hess made fun of you for it in the Imitation Mafia game I ran, where he played you.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Just floated down the Ichetucknee river with a friend and her brother who lives in Venice.  I was like, why?  Of all the places to live in Cali, you picked that sh*t hole?  I didnt actually say that but thought it, ya know?

There is a certain type of person that lives in Venice.

I can only describe them as weird but it goes so much further than that.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Yeah, that's the Venice I know. Last time I was there there was a guy that looked kind of like Jesus with no shirt on rollerblading down the walkway playing a guitar.