Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JiF

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Yes a bunch, I lived in playa del Rey for awhile in 2000s

Cool. Yeah Venice isn't really that fun imo. Santa Monica used to be nice but it's too crowded now. If I wanted to go to the beach I'd either go to Long Beach or maybe Malibu or even so far as Santa Barbra depending on what kind of day I have planned. Venice is just weirdo central lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote Ape

 

You disgust me.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unimpressed community GIF
 

new me takes day 1 super seriously

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote Jif

Bastard mod check. @Pac  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

unimpressed community GIF
 

new me takes day 1 super seriously

^ awkward scum post ^ LOL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ awkward scum interaction ^ LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arsis said:

  ^ awkward scum post ^ LOL

Man you have been missed. I hope you continue to play after you take your new job and start banging everyones wives and girlfriends. Please make time for us still. 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Cool. Yeah Venice isn't really that fun imo. Santa Monica used to be nice but it's too crowded now. If I wanted to go to the beach I'd either go to Long Beach or maybe Malibu or even so far as Santa Barbra depending on what kind of day I have planned. Venice is just weirdo central lol.

Just floated down the Ichetucknee river with a friend and her brother who lives in Venice.  I was like, why?  Of all the places to live in Cali, you picked that sh*t hole?  I didnt actually say that but thought it, ya know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (5) - Crusher, Arsis, JF80, JETS, Nold

Nolder (1) - Barry

DPR (1) - Stark 

Pac (3) - Jville, CTM, JC

JiF (1) - Ape

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voting me off on D1 of a Jif modded game would be the perfect way to placate his gentle sensibilities. Do it.

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Cool. Yeah Venice isn't really that fun imo. Santa Monica used to be nice but it's too crowded now. If I wanted to go to the beach I'd either go to Long Beach or maybe Malibu or even so far as Santa Barbra depending on what kind of day I have planned. Venice is just weirdo central lol.

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CTM said:

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

That's a band shirt from a really really sh*tty "black metal" band. The band isn't even metal it's just try hard garbage that was semi popular in the early aughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Voting me off on D1 of a Jif modded game would be the perfect way to placate his gentle sensibilities. Do it.

 

50CB260B-DFA6-43BF-A172-3699576B54BF.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (5) - Crusher, Arsis, JF80, JETS, Nold

Nolder (1) - Barry

DPR (1) - Stark 

Pac (3) - Jville, CTM, JC

JiF (1) - Ape

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

I'm voting Barry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DPR said:

I'm voting Barry

You spelled Ape wrong. The e is silent. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

That's a band shirt from a really really sh*tty "black metal" band. The band isn't even metal it's just try hard garbage that was semi popular in the early aughts.

Haha really? I never knew.. I wasnt offended just kinda surprised nobody else was either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTM said:

Haha really? I never knew.. I wasnt offended just kinda surprised nobody else was either. 

Yeah, the name of the band is cradle of filth. They're absolutely terrible and I always hated them. They're overly edgy and their fans were try hard scene kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nolder said:

I walk onto the court, toss my beautiful head of hair behind my head, look into each and every one of your eyes sensually and much longer than necessary, bite my lip and smile a little.

 

Hey. I'm here to play basketball.

69772681.jpg&key=09ac4279da00918e1767242

image.jpeg.3f861fe324fa60c0608aaabebf358b70.jpeg

SOMEBODY GIVE NOLDER THE BALL HE WON'T TURN THE F***** OVER

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vote JiF?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

The monster is disgusted.

50 minutes ago, Arsis said:

That's a band shirt from a really really sh*tty "black metal" band. The band isn't even metal it's just try hard garbage that was semi popular in the early aughts.

The asexual micro organism is an authority in the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

43n465.jpg

Interesting take. As part of a pm exchange this cane up, but you’re not part of that exchange. So there’s some back channel going on here... possibly in QT. If you’re scum I can immediately point to who would have told thus to you.

unvote vote 80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Interesting take. As part of a pm exchange this cane up, but you’re not part of that exchange. So there’s some back channel going on here.

unvote vote 80

lol what?  Hess made fun of you for it in the Imitation Mafia game I ran, where he played you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Just floated down the Ichetucknee river with a friend and her brother who lives in Venice.  I was like, why?  Of all the places to live in Cali, you picked that sh*t hole?  I didnt actually say that but thought it, ya know?

There is a certain type of person that lives in Venice.

I can only describe them as weird but it goes so much further than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

Yeah, that's the Venice I know. Last time I was there there was a guy that looked kind of like Jesus with no shirt on rollerblading down the walkway playing a guitar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, AVM said:

image.jpeg.3f861fe324fa60c0608aaabebf358b70.jpeg

SOMEBODY GIVE NOLDER THE BALL HE WON'T TURN THE F***** OVER

What does turn the **** over mean?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nolder said:

What does turn the **** over mean?

Ohhhh I get it. You want me to do a twirl for the cameras?

 

*spins around*

 

Tee hee, how's that?😘

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...