WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Very good point. He liked what I was saying enough to vote JC and now he's decided I was "manipulating the game" or some sh*t.

I don't like him coming here making a post like that and bouncing, especially when there is not much time left and he's been a low poster. His reasoning doesn't match up. Defended the JC vote in some posts but doesn't give reason for upvoting him except that you've been making accusations (aka scum hunting?) 

No other thoughts on anyone except you and me are suspicious 

shots fired oops GIF

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm souring on Kdels. Anyone else?  Haven't forgotten about JC but some of his defense felt genuine so I'm looking at some other avenues: Kdels and DPR mainly

Yes that’s why I asked him why he would make the “didn’t want to think until D2” post. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I got a little hungry there for a sec but I've changed my mind on whether or not they're teammates at this point in time. Possible but Arsis isn't really a suspect for me right now. 

It’s WIFOM that would need to be addressed at some point if JC were to flip scum, but given that it seems we’re dealing with multiple factions and thus smaller scum teams, I doubt JC and Arsis would so explicitly tie themselves together on D1 if both were in fact scum.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Stark said:

I was thinking similarly and that comment made me remember the opening scene....

I read this and unless its just because I am sleep deprived I read it as multiple factions, or the possibility.

with a 16 player game I'd say if factions 2 teams of 2 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

@CTM hi hippie wanna come out and be useful?

Page 14- On you will actually see any "substance"

You can put him and Pac in the completely MIA category. Pac's the worst of the inactives. 80 is in there too but at least he mentioned coming to catch up today. We'll see if that's true. 

I  think scum would at least post a little bit of "content" just to seem a little active. Even that greek bafoon posted a little bit a few games back

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think he's more so referencing how aggressive you were specifically on Sat- Sun. 

Yeah I don't want to let up on hiding scum and it's been quite an effort getting people to post. 

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

It’s WIFOM that would need to be addressed at some point if JC were to flip scum, but given that it seems we’re dealing with multiple factions and thus smaller scum teams, I doubt JC and Arsis would so explicitly tie themselves together on D1 if both were in fact scum.

I like this. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

You can put him and Pac in the completely MIA category. Pac's the worst of the inactives. 80 is in there too but at least he mentioned coming to catch up today. We'll see if that's true. 

I  think scum would at least post a little bit just to seem a little active. Even that greek bafoon posted a little bit a few games back

Yeah I don't want to let up on hiding scum and it's been quite an effort getting people to post. 

You're getting there we have 2 hours more ppl are coming in thread and reading. So thank you.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

The point is you put your 3 scum and mention points I can literally debunk.

So wasn't everyone who technically was active doing the same. So put everyone including Arsis for continuing to talk about Cucking no?

I would expect it if that is your logic. 

Fair point on Arsis. I don't remember him being active around the same time but maybe he was. Part of my thought on you was something I just had wrong.

I haven't really pressed anyone as scum except JC. I literally said my read on you was based on a minor thing. It's D1 and I'm not focused on you aside from responding to your quotes here.

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah I am okay with not worrying about it right now

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (4) -  AVM, Ape, Crusher, Jville

Arsis (2) - Arsis, Stark

Barry (1) - JC

Pac (2) - JCTM Gata,

JC (3) - Barry, Jets, Kdels

Kdels (1) - Drums

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench

Based on this 

Un-Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (5) -  AVM, Ape, Crusher, Jville, Arsis, 

Barry (2) - JC,  Kdels

Pac (1) - CTM 

JC (2) - Barry, Jets,

Kdels (1) - Drums

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench - DL 3PM EST

Not Voting Gata, Stark, DPR, Pac

**Edited 1:07PM**

• Upvote 1

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (5) -  AVM, Ape, Crusher, Jville, Arsis

Barry (2) - JC, Kdels

Pac (1) - CTM

JC (2) - Barry, Jets, 

Kdels (1) - Drums

Deadline 3pm today

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

I thought you voted JC because of what Barry said originally. 

I did. I didn’t hate his logic and a lynch there would’ve been telling. The heat dies and we step back and look at it. 

ive been away for a bit but I dislike playing with bad information and the feeding of that information. Happened with Gata during kingmaker and it got me lynched because I’m an ass and i was yelling into the ether. Day 1 votes and trains are the good info, bog it down with “I don’t like that sentence” and you’re hurting the town cause. 

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm more so concerned on the DPR quote and you also slightly did that by calling me town (but I will circle back to making you a possibility later on in the game) I personally think it's hard for scum to sub out they usually have a clear idea of how to play their character and lie.

I can't see Nolder quitting as scum but then again he's mad emo so it can be a possibility.

Nolder quit as scum a few games ago. 

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

with a 16 player game I'd say if factions 2 teams of 2 

Yeah I would agree based on that scene

• Upvote 1

Ape (1) - JF80

DPR (6) -  AVM, Ape, Crusher, Jville, Arsis, Gata

Barry (2) - JC, Kdels

Pac (1) - CTM

JC (2) - Barry, Jets, 

Kdels (1) - Drums

Deadline 3pm today

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I did. I didn’t hate his logic and a lynch there would’ve been telling. The heat dies and we step back and look at it. 

ive been away for a bit but I dislike playing with bad information and the feeding of that information. Happened with Gata during kingmaker and it got me lynched because I’m an ass and i was yelling into the ether. Day 1 votes and trains are the good info, bog it down with “I don’t like that sentence” and you’re hurting the town cause. 

My guess this is your 2nd or 3rd game?

I think you have good reasoning makes sense there's more to tell from trains & or lynches. 

So what are your overall thoughts of everyones play so far?

No need to put scum to town for me I just want to know what you think of ppls interactions.

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yes that’s why I asked him why he would make the “didn’t want to think until D2” post. 

Basically, I don’t find the overanalysis of statements on day 1 to be helpful. I wanted to play around and observe. But this day 1 has gotten really contrived now and it’s time to parse throw away statements. 

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah, the JC heat definitely died down. People don't want to vote there, which is why I've tried moving on and focusing on other people, but I still don't understand your vote on Barry-- the guy you felt good voting with prior to the heat dying down. I know you said he was making accusations but can you elaborate on that vote?

And I think not posting hurts the cause worse. You give scum a chance to hide because process of elimination gets harder. I don't care what day it is I want to see interaction. Lynches and trains do give the most info but I'd like to see the thought behind things as early as possible even if it is wrong. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't like him coming here making a post like that and bouncing, especially when there is not much time left and he's been a low poster. His reasoning doesn't match up. Defended the JC vote in some posts but doesn't give reason for upvoting him except that you've been making accusations (aka scum hunting?) 

No other thoughts on anyone except you and me are suspicious 

shots fired oops GIF

Have you given opinions on everyone? I’m pretty okay voting Barry. He has been quick to finger point and at best it’s not helpful and at worst it’s scummy. 

If he’d accused JC of something and left it there, I’d feel pretty good about it. Instead, he got off that one and started to seek the next shoddy casing. Too much for me to stay where I was. 

Also, I think Crusher is town. Just feels that way. 

44 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm more so concerned on the DPR quote and you also slightly did that by calling me town (but I will circle back to making you a possibility later on in the game) I personally think it's hard for scum to sub out they usually have a clear idea of how to play their character and lie.

I can't see Nolder quitting as scum but then again he's mad emo so it can be a possibility.

Drums has been active so I'm not willing to go there but Nolder has shown a lack of energy lately and scum usually requires more so maybe he chose to bail for that reason.