WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

16 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Drums reasoning came off very clear to me prior to the summary post and then DPR accuses of him of posting nothing but fluff.

Yep.  Him saying Drums was adding "nothing" to a game that already had a whole lot of nothing wasn't exactly a fair analysis of the work Drums was putting in.

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Please explain what you're referring to when you say "started to seek the next shoddy casing"? You said that as if the first was shoddy. IDGAF if you think it's shoddy but why follow my vote if you think it's shoddy casing?

I explained. It was good enough that it could provide insight based on voting and the small train that formed. But then that died and we ended up stuck in the mud and your bad read on the Gata situation (possibly an honest mistake) has me questioning your place as town. I also concede to not knowing sh*t yet. 

unvote 

• Sympathy 1

unvote - because I'm not sure why DPR is the leading vote getter but I joke voted him.

Right now of the people getting votes (through about half of the game content...)...

I'll do a search for DPR's and JC's posts since they seem like the top two

Not voting Ape or Pac, unless there's something I missed

Want to see if Barry tried to link JC and Arsis together - saw that drums responded to me that he (drums) was but no longer was...but in the re-read I saw someone suggest if JC was scum we lynch Arsis next, which I don't feel great about...though Arsis defending JC was also weird?

Kdels (and JETS) vote placement for at least JC - and one of them was on Ape - was not great and odd considering a lot of folks have seemingly dropped off JC but they were parked there...though looks like Kdels dropped off?

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

They are both being honest. I rr'd them and although Barry is aggressively stirring the pot, he's doing it in a scum-hunting way imo. Dust ups like theirs are exactly the kind of thing I look at on D1 when there's nothing else to see yet. Just how I see it atm. 

Crush has a range he operates in and when he's confident, he's funnier. His comments this game have less edge and feel like obligatory replies for the eobvious layup. he's also pandering a good bit, voting with others without ever making a case, etc. Like I said, I'm not 100% because everyone has been apathetic, but it is what it is. 

You are easily entertained...

Vote CTM

GTH, I figure he's our best shot for doing his patented disappearing-when-scum act. I waited to see if he'd show up this morning, but he didn't, so town doesn't lose much if he's not scum. 

Come to think of it the game Crush was scum he was pretty defensive and said he was using that defensiveness to catch scum. Definitely had a "meaner" tone in that game and by that I mean he didn't seem to be having as much fun. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

OMGUS is new for you?

You may have already done this by the time I finish catching up but would like to see your thoughts on JETS and Kdels...

He earned my vote and my case has more to it than just OMGUS.  He's pushed a similar narrative for multiple games now.  Look at my timeline post to see my case but Barry fabricated his case against me.

JETS and Kdels look sketchy but mainly because they followed Barry then pivoted.  JETS looks the worse for it.  

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

unvote - because I'm not sure why DPR is the leading vote getter but I joke voted him.

Right now of the people getting votes (through about half of the game content...)...

I'll do a search for DPR's and JC's posts since they seem like the top two

Not voting Ape or Pac, unless there's something I missed

Want to see if Barry tried to link JC and Arsis together - saw that drums responded to me that he (drums) was but no longer was...but in the re-read I saw someone suggest if JC was scum we lynch Arsis next, which I don't feel great about...though Arsis defending JC was also weird?

Kdels (and JETS) vote placement for at least JC - and one of them was on Ape - was not great and odd considering a lot of folks have seemingly dropped off JC but they were parked there...though looks like Kdels dropped off?

Yeah that was me. I thought I saw a little similarity there with how he interacted with Pac when they were mates in Watchmen. I'm not thinking that way anymore 

10 minutes ago, DPR said:

Vote CTM

GTH, I figure he's our best shot for doing his patented disappearing-when-scum act. I waited to see if he'd show up this morning, but he didn't, so town doesn't lose much if he's not scum. 

Lol that is so not a thing you fool.

I am not a safe lynch though

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  Him saying Drums was adding "nothing" to a game that already had a whole lot of nothing wasn't exactly a fair analysis of the work Drums was putting in.

That pissed me off a little tbh haha which is why I thought maybe he was just trying to derail me

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I don’t see a reason to lynch DPR today except for his town on town violence joke that I don’t think warranted getting all the way to 6 votes. I also agree with DPR when Drums gave his little summary of some players it was almost all fluff. 

Day 1. Where I come from the thought counts for something. 

• Upvote 1

Un-Official Day 1 vote count:

DPR (5) -  Ape, Crusher, Jville, Arsis, Gata

Pac (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Jets, 

Kdels (1) - Drums

JETS (2) - 80, Barry

CTM (1) - DPR

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench 

Deadline 3pm today

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

He earned my vote and my case has more to it than just OMGUS.  He's pushed a similar narrative for multiple games now.  Look at my timeline post to see my case but Barry fabricated his case against me.

JETS and Kdels look sketchy but mainly because they followed Barry then pivoted.  JETS looks the worse for it.  

Why does JETS pivot look worse than mine?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Lol that is so not a thing you fool.

I am not a safe lynch though

You do tend to play somewhat disconnected when your scum. I nail you every time. This as of now seems more of not quite into the game yet. Just like me. So GFY, see you day 2.

• Upvote 2

Pac (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Jets, 

JETS (2) - 80, Drums

CTM (1) - DPR

Deadline 3pm today

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Pac (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Jets, 

Kdels (1) - Drums

JETS (2) - 80, Barry

CTM (1) - DPR

Deadline 3pm today

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote 

vote JETS

Seems to be opportunistic - just showing up to vote on the current hot train. Feeling a little better about JC the past couple days ... a little.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yeah, I'm an idiot, I misread and thought you did.

unvote

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Good for you Barry!

• Haha 1