Jump to content

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

The DPR case is the most compelling to me right now. His dissection of Drums summary post seems extremely disingenuous to me. Drums reasoning came off very clear to me prior to the summary post and then DPR accuses of him of posting nothing but fluff. This just doesn’t ring true to me and if DPR was following I don’t see how he could come to the conclusion that Drums didn’t at least have reasoning backing up all of his reads. Calling JC/Barry town on town violence doesn’t sit well with me either.

unvote vote DPR

After a few games you start to see the problem with a player establishing themselves as a "super townie" on D1, so it's always good to question a player when they are in that slot. Nobody else was playing when Drums cam and kick started the game. His logic is shaky here and there, most because it's D1, but he's got the energy to put himself into the director's chair. Look back and you'll see I never said he was scum - just calling him out for a summary post full of fluff. 

 

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  Him saying Drums was adding "nothing" to a game that already had a whole lot of nothing wasn't exactly a fair analysis of the work Drums was putting in.

You are almost lovable. Almost. 

 

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Exactly Drums been killing it. 

Lol

 

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol that is so not a thing you fool.

I am not a safe lynch though

Oh, okay.

Lol

 

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

That pissed me off a little tbh haha which is why I thought maybe he was just trying to derail me

If you get pissed everytime you get rubbed, Ape is gonna notice and attach to you like a leech. You don't want that. Nobody wants that. 

 

FWIW, I'm a safe lynch - VT. Do what you gotta do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not related to game but the doctors just informed my wife that we will be able to bring home Baby Linc tomorrow.   I will probably not be around much this weekend as such (i know thats stand

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 ti

sh*t!   I never sent DPR a PM. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Well then if I’m lynched today and I flip town I guess you’ll be ok going down with Drums. 

Its a JiF game. Ill die tonight for fear my sweet one loaded me up with roles. You and I can rock out in the thread together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@CTM is basically so skinny he's transparent, plus he has scurvy, rickets, hep C and on occasion birds carry him away for eating their tasty nut bars. 

TMI

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Well then if I’m lynched today and I flip town I guess you’ll be ok going down with Drums. 

In no way, shape or form does a town flip from you implicate Drums and Crusher.  

You're trying to paint with numbers right now.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DPR said:

After a few games you start to see the problem with a player establishing themselves as a "super townie" on D1, so it's always good to question a player when they are in that slot. Nobody else was playing when Drums cam and kick started the game. His logic is shaky here and there, most because it's D1, but he's got the energy to put himself into the director's chair. Look back and you'll see I never said he was scum - just calling him out for a summary post full of fluff. 

 

You are almost lovable. Almost. 

 

Lol

 

Oh, okay.

Lol

 

If you get pissed everytime you get rubbed, Ape is gonna notice and attach to you like a leech. You don't want that. Nobody wants that. 

 

FWIW, I'm a safe lynch - VT. Do what you gotta do. 

ok top 3 ?

Also do you want to clarify why you said town on town I think at that point there was only a few players going back and forth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm fine with lynching either DPR or JETS. Going to be here to vote before the deadline. Going w/DPR for now because of the way he was criticizing others play without adding anything himself. I also legit don't like the guy, so that motivates me as gross as it may be. D1 BS.

vote DPR

girls like you GIF by Maroon 5

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Follow the crowd would mean voting for DPR. 

No.  I mean you're looking for others to guide you instead of just voting your gut.  I get it.  You're still new to a certain extent but it lends itself more to scum hiding.  So yeah, you didn't join the largest train but you haven't exactly provided actionable analysis either.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

ok top 3 ?

Also do you want to clarify why you said town on town I think at that point there was only a few players going back and forth. 

He also insinuated that Arsis and Ape are scum together and faking their back-and-forth.  So it couldn't all be town-on-town violence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Drums said:

What about now? 

Yeah last couple of pages don’t look good. Been covered so don’t wanna waste time repeating what’s already been said this close to deadline. Fine with DPR or JETS today.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@CTM is basically so skinny he's transparent, plus he has scurvy, rickets, hep C and on occasion birds carry him away for eating their tasty nut bars. 

Is that where you got the idea to pair Jim Beam with the nut bars

Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Day 1 vote count:

DPR (5) -  Ape, Jville, Arsis, Gata, Barry

Pac (1) - CTM

JETS (4) - 80, Drums, Crusher, Stark

CTM (1) - DPR

Barry (1)-Kdels 

Crushluv (1) - Jets

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench 

Deadline 3pm today (Note: it goes random if majority is not met)

Link to post
Share on other sites

vote JETS - he was the one that voted Ape, after 80

I'm on a call but here-ish...saw DPR say he's VT, will move there at deadline if need be.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DPR said:

After a few games you start to see the problem with a player establishing themselves as a "super townie" on D1, so it's always good to question a player when they are in that slot. Nobody else was playing when Drums cam and kick started the game. His logic is shaky here and there, most because it's D1, but he's got the energy to put himself into the director's chair. Look back and you'll see I never said he was scum - just calling him out for a summary post full of fluff. 

 

You are almost lovable. Almost. 

 

Lol

 

Oh, okay.

Lol

 

If you get pissed everytime you get rubbed, Ape is gonna notice and attach to you like a leech. You don't want that. Nobody wants that. 

 

FWIW, I'm a safe lynch - VT. Do what you gotta do. 

Addressing your first point - I see what you’re saying and don’t have a problem at all with questioning a guy trying to position himself as super townie. But your reasoning for it came off disingenuous, like you tried to seize on one post that was light on details to paint a picture that wasn’t at all reflective of Drums overall gameplay.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drums said:

I will change votes if I need to but not yet

Yep its 5 to 5 right now.  Need the non-voters + kdels/CTM to pick one of the top 2 before anyone already on those trains changes sides.

DPR not voting JETS would be a sign that he wants this thing going random.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drums said:

I will change votes if I need to but not yet

I’ll be around too if needed. Don’t like all the sitting on 1 votes knowing deadline since Friday 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

ok top 3 ?

Also do you want to clarify why you said town on town I think at that point there was only a few players going back and forth. 

Town on town referred to the JC / Barry dustup.

Reads: 

My vote is on CTM

Crush is pinging the scumdar

I feel better about Barry (in a game way - not personally OMG). 

If Drums is trying to pull a super townie jump into the driver's seat, he's doing a good job of it. Nol had a decent game going before him. 

JC seems legit

JETS seems lost

Jvile is opportunistic

80 is doing his 80 thing - null tell. It bugs me a little that he turns it up closer to deadline, but I've been wrong about him more than I've ever been right. 

Gata playing it pretty legit. Smash didn't offer much before that.

Pac is pretty much reduced to a mascot that runs around the court in between plays. 

Arsis is like a teenaged Lizzie that idolizes Ape. He makes no sense as either alignment.

Ape is like a tired old guy that kinda wishes they made Viagra for Mafia, but deep down is glad they don't. He's a parody of himself these days. 

AVM needs to post more. 

Stark hasn't really said much yet. 

Kdels had an awkward opening post and can't seem to find his footing. Prolly scum here. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stark said:

I’ll be around too if needed. Don’t like all the sitting on 1 votes knowing deadline since Friday 

Yeah I'm going to start cooking but I'll be refreshing

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DPR said:

Town on town referred to the JC / Barry dustup.

Reads: 

My vote is on CTM

Crush is pinging the scumdar

I feel better about Barry (in a game way - not personally OMG). 

If Drums is trying to pull a super townie jump into the driver's seat, he's doing a good job of it. Nol had a decent game going before him. 

JC seems legit

JETS seems lost

Jvile is opportunistic

80 is doing his 80 thing - null tell. It bugs me a little that he turns it up closer to deadline, but I've been wrong about him more than I've ever been right. 

Gata playing it pretty legit. Smash didn't offer much before that.

Pac is pretty much reduced to a mascot that runs around the court in between plays. 

Arsis is like a teenaged Lizzie that idolizes Ape. He makes no sense as either alignment.

Ape is like a tired old guy that kinda wishes they made Viagra for Mafia, but deep down is glad they don't. He's a parody of himself these days. 

AVM needs to post more. 

Stark hasn't really said much yet. 

Kdels had an awkward opening post and can't seem to find his footing. Prolly scum here. 

 

 

 

We have 12 minutes left.  CTM isn't getting lynched today.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...