WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

I have Stark as the hammer vote.  Scene coming...

Final Official Day 1 vote count:

DPR (9) -  Ape, Jville, Arsis, Gata, Barry, Kdels, JF80, Drums, Stark 

Pac (1) - CTM

JETS (4) - 80, Drums, Crusher, Stark, JC

CTM (1) - DPR

Crushluv (1) - Jets

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench 

Deadline 3pm today (Note: it goes random if majority is not met)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

I'm not. No big loss - I gave honest reads for whatever they're worth and I didn't dilute the voting record so it's easier to catch opportunistic voters. 

Again, if y'all can't get the job done that ain't my fault. You may look to the people not playing tho...

It is our plague.  Too many non players playing.  We need more dawgs in the game.  

• Haha 1

Word was out.  There was a new team on courts of Venice Beach.  People wanted a piece of the action, money was flying everywhere.  Everyone lined up to shoot free throws to see who played who.  A couple of dudes who showed up solo were shooting for teams.  There was one guy, oddly dressed like a pirate, who just couldnt quite find his range.  He didnt look all there, to be honest. His eyes were heavily dilated and he smelled like a distillery.  Shot after shot after shot, he couldnt even hit the rim. Yet, he seemed perfectly content just kind of throwing the ball up in the air and watching it come down.  So the guys gently moved this character off to a side court with no hoop where he just continued to throw the ball up in the air over and over again.

Robert - Vanilla Town - was permenately benched.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ The most self-awareness Ape has demonstrated in his entire JN Mafia career.

Bologna. I’m always transparent about the schtick. I know what I’ve cultivated over the years vacillating between an act and real temperament when carried away, or life is punching me in the dick.

You just have to pay attention to the posts in between, like @Dan.  was always able to.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Word was out.  There was a new team on courts of Venice Beach.  People wanted a piece of the action, money was flying everywhere.  Everyone lined up to shoot free throws to see who played who.  A couple of dudes who showed up solo were shooting for teams.  There was one guy, oddly dressed like a pirate, who just couldnt quite find his range.  He didnt look all there, to be honest. His eyes were heavily dilated and he smelled like a distillery.  Shot after shot after shot, he couldnt even hit the rim. Yet, he seemed perfectly content just kind of throwing the ball up in the air and watching it come down.  So the guys gently moved this character off to a side court with no hoop where he just continued to throw the ball up in the air over and over again.

Robert - Vanilla Town - was permenately benched.

Dude with a peg leg belongs on the bench if we are being honest.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Reading up on the DPR case. Thinking of changing my vote since everyone seems to have moved off of JC. 

This guy is scum.

1 hour ago, DPR said:

They are both being honest. I rr'd them and although Barry is aggressively stirring the pot, he's doing it in a scum-hunting way imo. Dust ups like theirs are exactly the kind of thing I look at on D1 when there's nothing else to see yet. Just how I see it atm. 

Crush has a range he operates in and when he's confident, he's funnier. His comments this game have less edge and feel like obligatory replies for the eobvious layup. he's also pandering a good bit, voting with others without ever making a case, etc. Like I said, I'm not 100% because everyone has been apathetic, but it is what it is. 

You are easily entertained...

Vote CTM

GTH, I figure he's our best shot for doing his patented disappearing-when-scum act. I waited to see if he'd show up this morning, but he didn't, so town doesn't lose much if he's not scum. 

I would have invited you here. Sorry, I fell way behind and have been swamped all day. I was using my vote on you to scum hunt. Those calling it a case were pinging.

Thru page 19:  Not willing to lynch JC today.  His defense and slight emo come off has genuine.  

Town?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Scummy post^^^

Waiting for the wisdom of the crowd I guess.  Not a good look.

Yea, town.

Kidding.

Vote Just End The Suffering

I don’t see a reason to lynch DPR today except for his town on town violence joke that I don’t think warranted getting all the way to 6 votes. I also agree with DPR when Drums gave his little summary of some players it was almost all fluff. 

Gross.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Let's do it baby

Unvote vote Jets

Unvote vote crusher

You’re hiding behind Drums. 

Distancing. I’m leaning scum on crusher also.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Deadline looming and recent activity. Could we get competing trains? 

Vote JETS

This is where I am in re-read.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm fine with lynching either DPR or JETS. Going to be here to vote before the deadline. Going w/DPR for now because of the way he was criticizing others play without adding anything himself. I also legit don't like the guy, so that motivates me as gross as it may be. D1 BS.

vote DPR

Don’t like.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

vote JETS - he was the one that voted Ape, after 80

I'm on a call but here-ish...saw DPR say he's VT, will move there at deadline if need be.

Town-ish?

53 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Vote DPR 

Eh.

48 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, Vote JETS

Town to me.

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote DPR

3 minutes left, not enough time for this BS.  

You are the worst pied piper ever.

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

sh*t!   I never sent DPR a PM. 

I love you.

38 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're scum this game ain't ya?

No. They will kill me tonight so you will see. I always die day1 in JiF games cause everyone knows he love me so much he loads me up. I told you before, next time I'm scum in a game I ll let you know.