Sign in to follow this  
JiF

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ohhhh I get it. You want me to do a twirl for the cameras?

*spins around*

Tee hee, how's that?😘

Dude your scaring me!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The monster is disgusted.

The asexual micro organism is an authority in the subject.

Aww, is it computer time?

Thank you wife and her boyfriend for us! I'm glad you get to play mafia with the closest things you'll ever get to friends.

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (5) - Crusher, Arsis, JF80, JETS, Nold

Nolder (1) - Barry

DPR (1) - Stark 

Barry (1) - DPR

Pac (3) - Jville, CTM, JC

80 (1) - Ape

JiF (1) - AVM? 

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

In 2004 in Venice I saw what remains to this day the most vulgar tshirt ive ever seen worn by some guy with a point mohawk in venice. It was all black in in white letters said "jesus is a c*nt". Couldnt believe someone would wear that in public 

I was there around 2010 and I saw; a man taking kicks to the nuts for 3$, a man taking slaps to the face for $1 and a man who would lick the bottom of your shoes for 1$. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was there around 2010 and I saw; a man taking kicks to the nuts for 3$, a man taking slaps to the face for $1 and a man who would lick the bottom of your shoes for 1$. 

Shoe licker guy prolly getting $15 easy nowadays 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

* you’re
@Verbal

You need better role models 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol what?  Hess made fun of you for it in the Imitation Mafia game I ran, where he played you.

Odd coincidence. Funny cause I had to remind ctm that ape cane from zaius.

unvote

30 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Aww, is it computer time?

Thank you wife and her boyfriend for us! I'm glad you get to play mafia with the closest things you'll ever get to friends.

This would be funnier if I hadn’t made up my whole family. Alas, keep trying.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

God, in all seriousness of you need someone to talk to or something I'm here for you. Please, don't kill yourself or anything like that.

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

God, in all seriousness of you need someone to talk to or something I'm here for you. Please, don't kill yourself or anything like that.

You definitely come across as the stable presence in the support group sorta guy. Thanks.

• Post of the Week 1

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You definitely come across as the stable presence in the support group sorta guy. Thanks.

I've ran support groups before what would you want to start one about?

10 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I've ran support groups before what would you want to start one about?

Boobies.

lana del rey yes GIF

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, DPR said:

Man, if you would have told me 10 years ago that in 10 years I'd be voluntarily spending time playing games with a Jesus loving hippie, a borderline sociopath with stalker tendencies, the former lead singer from Cradle Of Filth and all being supervised by a licensed physician, well, I would have figured my outfit would have been issued with extra long sleeves.

Instead, it's the most normal thing I've read all day. 

giphy.gif.e2e944db3132a744371bfd96d8c9a7cc.gif

Actually I think we have all peaked at this point. 

32 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I guess I missed some wild sh*t last game, eh?

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Boobies.

lana del rey yes GIF

Pretty much 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Boobies.

lana del rey yes GIF

Ohhh okie! So like when I was 13 I got my first bra but I couldn't fill it out and then I read online you could use toilet paper to stuff them full so I did that but I guess some poopy was on the paper I used and it was stinky and my mom walked in on me and was like what's that smell and I said aftershave but somehow she knew I was lying. And so she called my dad and he came home from work and he said son I am disapoint and you are going to play football for the Patriots some day and now I do. Whew I feel much better ok who's next???

4 hours ago, Pac said:

Oh hi

^^^^ scummy post ^^^^

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, CTM said:

Ape as a smiling cuckold taking out his hostility about it online could explain 3 of his 7 personality disorders 

Oh Disorders !!! I thought you were going in the personality direction in the last game. 

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Interesting take. As part of a pm exchange this cane up, but you’re not part of that exchange. So there’s some back channel going on here... possibly in QT. If you’re scum I can immediately point to who would have told thus to you.

unvote vote 80

What kind of fart sniffer would reveal details from PMs, the P stands for private!

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, CTM said:

What kind of fart sniffer would reveal details from PMs, the P stands for private!

Me. I’m the worst. I reveal something I said!

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

11 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I wasn’t following along all that much, but vividly remember @JiF expressing his profound disappointment at not being able to lick @Smashmouth ‘s a$$hole. So pretty much standard fare.

i wasn't able to read along last game and I am in the same boat... feel like i missed out 

12 hours ago, DPR said:

Man, if you would have told me 10 years ago that in 10 years I'd be voluntarily spending time playing games with a Jesus loving hippie, a borderline sociopath with stalker tendencies, the former lead singer from Cradle Of Filth and all being supervised by a licensed physician, well, I would have figured my outfit would have been issued with extra long sleeves.

Instead, it's the most normal thing I've read all day. 

giphy.gif.e2e944db3132a744371bfd96d8c9a7cc.gif

truth .... cheers.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

i wasn't able to read along last game and I am in the same boat... feel like i missed out 

truth .... cheers.

How are A & B doing?

14 hours ago, JiF said:

so you were out a quick $5

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

A (Jaxson) is doing well. he was able to stay with mom and I in hospital like normal. He's a smaller baby (born at 4lbs 12 oz) partly due to twins and he had a marginal cord insertion - but he's healthy and home with us.

B (Lincoln) was bigger (born 6 lb 9 oz) is still in PICU he had his heart surgery last Thursday (all day event) he has been doing pretty well. there have been a few smaller things that have come up but he's progressing pretty well. About 2AM we got a call from his nurse that he had a spike in his heart rate and they did an echo and weren't too concerned but its stayed around all night and into the morning so they are going to do another echo and then are doing some labs... 

overall pretty good considering - just been really long days/nights - at this point i could use a solid 2 days of straight sleep. lol

Strong names 💪

Good to hear things are going well. Congrats.

• Post of the Week 1

15 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8403354

• Upvote 1