WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Makes no sense. NK is a team kill not an individual kill.

I don't understand why you're playing this day 2. Makes no sense.

False.  Someone on the scum team typically gets credited with the kill; the one who submits it generally.  

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Each game this year has been a little bit different in my experience but there’s definitely been games where either one scum member has been designated as having the gun or the player that submits the NK matters for this exact reason.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea I'd expect an experienced player to know that the Mod may or may not take night actions from the individual who submits them for these type of things. In fact, now that I think about it I know for a fact you know this because when we were on the same squad in the watchmen game I suggested not putting in the search for doctor bluecock because it wasn't basically impossible to win that way and potentially put us at risk for being sniffed out by a role. You then offered to put it in for me if I was worried about it coming up as my name.

https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/kBhUwdzV25kcj

message 346

yeaYouKnowThis.thumb.png.ae6023e339207173776cfb0223f14128.png

Oh snap.  

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

80s correct here Arsis.  You know that though don't you.  All actions are made by individuals.  That way they are seen/blocked whether by RBers, trackers, watchers, etc.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

False.  Someone on the scum team typically gets credited with the kill; the one who submits it generally.  

You think Arsis first and then Barry?  Or do you have another plan?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea I'd expect an experienced player to know that the Mod may or may not take night actions from the individual who submits them for these type of things. In fact, now that I think about it I know for a fact you know this because when we were on the same squad in the watchmen game I suggested not putting in the search for doctor bluecock because it was basically impossible to win that way and potentially put us at risk for being sniffed out by a role. You then offered to put it in for me if I was worried about it coming up as my name.

message 346

But those were specific roles given to people and not the. NK.

I legitimately didn't think that the nk was a specific person. I also didn't submit the nk last night you did.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

80s correct here Arsis.  You know that though don't you.  All actions are made by individuals.  That way they are seen/blocked whether by RBers, trackers, watchers, etc.

You think Arsis first and then Barry?  Or do you have another plan?

I didnt know that. I thought the. NK was a nk. It makes sense thinking about it but I didn't think about it.

I didn't submit the NK last night. Barry did and Crusher is lying.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea I'd expect an experienced player to know that the Mod may or may not take night actions from the individual who submits them for these type of things. In fact, now that I think about it I know for a fact you know this because when we were on the same squad in the watchmen game I suggested not putting in the search for doctor bluecock because it was basically impossible to win that way and potentially put us at risk for being sniffed out by a role. You then offered to put it in for me if I was worried about it coming up as my name.

message 346

Barry dimed out his scum mate.  Nice work Barry!

Unvote, vote Arsis.