WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did.....did Arsis just confirm that scum as a Roleblocker?  lol.

I'm scum roleblocker.

Well, one of the two scum teams. It's me and Barry and probably Crusher and someone else on the other team.

• Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Makes no sense. NK is a team kill not an individual kill.

I don't understand why you're playing this day 2. Makes no sense.

Typically a player on the team puts the kill in. I’m playing it day 2, because I blocked you and there was no kill. No reason to hold it, historically I get NK early  in Jifs games and any other game because I’m a very difficult lynch. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was asking you to parity the SBTB theme like you did the beetles song ya goof. Regardless, how would that be indicative of scum in any way? 

Just for you Barry.

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Me? Never. I got caught ******* someone's wife.

Barry and I did try and kill JC last night. But, Barry submitted the kill.

When I wake up in the morning

And the mod gives out his results

I don't think I'll ever make it on time

By the time I vote for Barry

And I give myself a look

I'm at the corner just in time to see the scum Arsis fly by

It's alright 'cause I'm saved by the bell (Crusher)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Very useful after the fact. Why would you vote DPR as a test and disappear so close to deadline? Since this was somewhat of a test for you, did you find anything out that will be useful for D2?

Shhhh Ape logic always works out

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Ok kids. 

Yes. I’m JR, I’m town and I’m basically a role blocker yet JiF took little bit of liberty with my role. He’s so adorable when he is creative. I used my role on Arsis last night and we had no kills. It’s not 100% like an investigation but it’s certainly something. 

SEXY 

VOTE Arsis 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Very useful after the fact. Why would you vote DPR as a test and disappear so close to deadline? Since this was somewhat of a test for you, did you find anything out that will be useful for D2?

Because I have a job and 2 kids at home. It’s not like this is the first game this has happened. Jif got me lynched as town 2 games ago, because he accused me of hiding. I was just prioritizing. I won’t explain this again. GFY

If you look at my catch up read, you’ll find the answer to what I saw. I’ve been incredibly on the level.

FYI I say this from experience: Interrogation only works well if you pay attention, otherwise you make a big mess. It’s why be taken a step back. I can’t pay full attention, so trying to be the interrogator just makes an ape mess.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Because I have a job and 2 kids at home. It’s not like this is the first game this has happened. Jif got me lynched as town 2 games ago, because he accused me of hiding. I was just prioritizing. I won’t explain this again. GFY

If you look at my catch up read, you’ll find the answer to what I saw. I’ve been incredibly on the level.

FYI I say this from experience: Interrogation only works well if you pay attention, otherwise you make a big mess. It’s why be taken a step back. I can’t pay full attention, so trying to be the interrogator just makes an ape mess.

QFT.  I like this new Ape.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

False.  Someone on the scum team typically gets credited with the kill; the one who submits it generally.  

Yea, it’s essential if town has roles dependent on targeting specific people’s action. Like tracker or role block.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So like you & Arsis are scum teammates and that whole cuck thing was for show ? Yes?

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea I'd expect an experienced player to know that the Mod may or may not take night actions from the individual who submits them for these type of things. In fact, now that I think about it I know for a fact you know this because when we were on the same squad in the watchmen game I suggested not putting in the search for doctor bluecock because it was basically impossible to win that way and potentially put us at risk for being sniffed out by a role. You then offered to put it in for me if I was worried about it coming up as my name.

https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/kBhUwdzV25kcj

message 346

yeaYouKnowThis.thumb.png.ae6023e339207173776cfb0223f14128.png

shocked chris tucker GIF

vote arsis

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea I'd expect an experienced player to know that the Mod may or may not take night actions from the individual who submits them for these type of things. In fact, now that I think about it I know for a fact you know this because when we were on the same squad in the watchmen game I suggested not putting in the search for doctor bluecock because it was basically impossible to win that way and potentially put us at risk for being sniffed out by a role. You then offered to put it in for me if I was worried about it coming up as my name.

https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/kBhUwdzV25kcj

message 346

yeaYouKnowThis.thumb.png.ae6023e339207173776cfb0223f14128.png

Barry with the receipts ❤️

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Definitely not asking you to pay full attention, I know you have a life. But you were on DPR and could have swung the momentum if you voted differently. Video footage of what could have been:

swinging nat geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

Anyway that's in the past now since we're already in N2... I just really wanted to use that pun.

18 minutes ago, GATA said:

HOW ARE WE NOT SPEED LYNCHING A RB ACTION confirmed FAILURE ?

IF ARSIS IS TOWN CRUSH LIED. THAT SIMPLE CRUSH SWINGS NEXT 

Your over simplifying it. I didn't say I got a positive investigation, I said I blocked him and there wasn't a kill. I stated that as well. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your over simplifying it. I didn't say I got a positive investigation, I said I blocked him and there wasn't a kill. I stated that as well. 

Yeah, Arsis didn't exactly handle that well though. Sorta just came out and said he was scum. If he is town, that was dumb.

Can't wait to see this flip

• Upvote 2

It was a quick day.  Everyone was hitting their shots and Sidney and Billy were really coming together.  They made quick work of everyone.  One player stepped up to the plate and said he had some inside info that could help Sidney and Bill take down the King and Duck.  The players trusted him and put in there votes to remove a player eager to find out if he did indeed have inside information;

Arsis - the Duck has been permentantely benced.

• Upvote 4