WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not related to game but the doctors just informed my wife that we will be able to bring home Baby Linc tomorrow.   I will probably not be around much this weekend as such (i know thats stand

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 ti

sh*t!   I never sent DPR a PM. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah, Arsis didn't exactly handle that well though. Sorta just came out and said he was scum. If he is town, that was dumb.

Can't wait to see this flip

More fun for me this way.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/1/2020 at 8:11 AM, JiF said:

The only 2 they need to beat to own the courts once and for all were the legendary King and Duck.  The King and Duck are ruthless and will do anything to preserve the legacy.   Can Billy and Sidney come together to unseat the greatest to ever run the courts? 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
5 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was a quick day.  Everyone was hitting their shots and Sidney and Billy were really coming together.  They made quick work of everyone.  One player stepped up to the plate and said he had some inside info that could help Sidney and Bill take down the King and Duck.  The players trusted him and put in there votes to remove a player eager to find out if he did indeed have inside information;

Arsis - the Duck has been permentantely benced.

Do you mind color coding that sh*t? I think this is scum but with DPR you said alignment

Edit: Just read your quote two posts up

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Fell asleep (Nolder jokes coming I’m sure) wake up and missed a day.  That was the most sleep I’ve had at once in days. both babies still sleeping - 4.5 hours  

• Upvote 4
13 minutes ago, Drums said:

I just want to mention that THIS is why you get people to engage on day 1. Day 2 flew by in two seconds but we still have interactions from day 1 that we can look at cough @kdels62 cough

Guy goes to part of 1 Mafia Championship and he comes back spittin'.  

• Upvote 3
21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I had a bunch of Arsis / JC posts quoted and lost them. More interesting JC ignored the Arsis self-vote and Arsis defended him more than once. Will re-do but gotta work and NK could come in any time.

^^^scum ala scum^^^

On 6/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote JC

If he was town he'd be all over Arsis self voting like a rabid dog. He's probably scum. Found one on day one guys!

hell yes GIF

On 6/5/2020 at 3:48 PM, Arsis said:

But, I always self vote. It's like my thing. I think crusher voted me because I hadn't yet. I am just busy trying to get this whole moving across country thing down.

^ Arsis responds to my calling out JC not jumping on his self vote. This was his first non-BS post of the game.

On 6/5/2020 at 5:31 PM, Jetscode1 said:

lol...at a certain point/with certain you realize you cannot get the votes...where were you last game?

This.  

On 6/5/2020 at 5:35 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

What? Arsis was the second leading train. Terrible defense. I caught you D1!

On 6/5/2020 at 6:13 PM, Arsis said:

You reaching

^^^ Arsis's second non-BS post of the game is telling me I'm reaching for calling BS on JC's defense. His defense WAS BS btw. He didn't think the 2nd leading train was worth a vote? BTW his reasoning for not voting Arsis's self-vote has changed since then.

On 6/6/2020 at 3:58 PM, kdels62 said:

What do you want to know? Besides maybe the last 2 pages I have seen nothing worth making an opinion on. I don’t feel like participating in the weird cuck fantasy talk. Barry came out and gave a story, maybe it’s a terrible reasoning idk yet but it’s better than nothing  We’re not close to a lynch let’s not over analyze or do over analyze, whatever boats your float. 

On 6/6/2020 at 7:42 PM, Arsis said:

I hate this defense because it makes no sense as a town move. If you think the cuck talk is distracting and not helpful why are you happy to sit back and let it happen? Why not try and refocus? Why not try and scumhunt around it?

So you saw that the game was happening and read it and thought "I'll do and say nothing"

How is that pro-town?

On 6/6/2020 at 7:59 PM, kdels62 said:

That’s weird framing. So you go and have 3 pages of cuck talk and foolishness that I just don’t care for but my lack of interest is the anti-town part. Did your cuck talk enlighten you into some truth? 

@Drums I didn’t love JC’s answer. It’s why my vote has stayed there. 

On 6/6/2020 at 8:06 PM, Arsis said:

Again, so why not say something about it? Why not bring something else up?

and yes drums is a town read based on the cuck talk.

You and DPR are scum reads based on it. But they're not very strong reads.

^^^^ Arsis takes another break from BS'ing to throw shade at someone who got on the JC train and move the conversation?

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Good block.  Barry is still scum.  Unvote, Vote Barry

^ JC has been laser focused on me since I called him out. Even in the face of solid evidence now against Arsis, he still refuses to vote Arsis and wants me.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You spelled his name wrong.  B-A-R-R-Y!

Seriously though, FOS:  AVM.  Drops a vote with zero commentary.  

^ why not Barry? Or how about AVM? Still no vote on Arsis.

Why you no vote Arsis bruh?  Always a good thing to vote Pac though.  

Asks JETS why he's not voting Arsis when he's not voting him yet.

Barry dimed out his scum mate.  Nice work Barry!

Unvote, vote Arsis.

^ finally pulls the trigger to vote Arsis when it's obvious he's the lynch.

Could be one big coincidence but something town should reconcile early IMO.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ Arsis responds to my calling out JC not jumping on his self vote. This was his first non-BS post of the game.

^^^ Arsis's second non-BS post of the game is telling me I'm reaching for calling BS on JC's defense. His defense WAS BS btw. He didn't think the 2nd leading train was worth a vote? BTW his reasoning for not voting Arsis's self-vote has changed since then.

^^^^ Arsis takes another break from BS'ing to throw shade at someone who got on the JC train and move the conversation?

^ JC has been laser focused on me since I called him out. Even in the face of solid evidence now against Arsis, he still refuses to vote Arsis and wants me.

^ why not Barry? Or how about AVM? Still no vote on Arsis.

Asks JETS why he's not voting Arsis when he's not voting him yet.

^ finally pulls the trigger to vote Arsis when it's obvious he's the lynch.

Could be one big coincidence but something town should reconcile early IMO.

I like this I also noticed JC not trying to jump on the Arsis vote. 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Damn I was hoping people would think he was joking.

Have you seen his posts? Nothing he ever says could possibly be confused with a joke.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Have you seen his posts? Nothing he ever says could possibly be confused with a joke.

It's true. Everything I post is 100% serious. Ape really did get banned for life from Blink fitness for stealing men's used socks.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1