Jump to content

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not related to game but the doctors just informed my wife that we will be able to bring home Baby Linc tomorrow.   I will probably not be around much this weekend as such (i know thats stand

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 ti

sh*t!   I never sent DPR a PM. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, GATA said:

my problem with JC is also once Crush confirms his block JC goes and still votes Barry

 

Barry deserved my wrath and I really thought he was scum for fabricating my case.  Arsis was going down with/or without my help.  If you think I play that move as his scum mate your are delusional.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Barry deserved my wrath and I really thought he was scum for fabricating my case.  Arsis was going down with/or without my help.  If you think I play that move as his scum mate your are delusional.

You are *

Link to post
Share on other sites

FTR:  I am Pedro, Town Tracker.  I hesitate to provide my reads because I don't want to risk outing the Doc.  I'm not 100% but I will offer this.

One of our current players visited Drums on Night 1.  I suspect this player was protecting him but we didn't have a kill that night so I'm not 100%.  I guess this player could also have been the killer and Drums is the Doc.  Then you add Crusher's action into the equation.  You guys let me know.  I'll list all my actions if you want.  Just factor this into each of your analysis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR:  I am Pedro, Town Tracker.  I hesitate to provide my reads because I don't want to risk outing the Doc.  I'm not 100% but I will offer this.

One of our current players visited Drums on Night 1.  I suspect this player was protecting him but we didn't have a kill that night so I'm not 100%.  I guess this player could also have been the killer and Drums is the Doc.  Then you add Crusher's action into the equation.  You guys let me know.  I'll list all my actions if you want.  Just factor this into each of your analysis.

Hi Pedro 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

26 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR:  I am Pedro, Town Tracker.  I hesitate to provide my reads because I don't want to risk outing the Doc.  I'm not 100% but I will offer this.

One of our current players visited Drums on Night 1.  I suspect this player was protecting him but we didn't have a kill that night so I'm not 100%.  I guess this player could also have been the killer and Drums is the Doc.  Then you add Crusher's action into the equation.  You guys let me know.  I'll list all my actions if you want.  Just factor this into each of your analysis.

Please advise everything but that night 

unvote 

@Drums

Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re in Day 5 

we would have had 2 kills every night 

if it was a 2 faction game

some scenarios 

1. crush rbs arsis (but he didn’t actually submit the action) somehow still gets lucky and we catch scum 

1 a.Drums is actually doc and protected himself therefore he was going to be the first NK 

1 b. Drums is VT and someone else is doc and protected his ass .

2. Crush lied about rb and used arsis death to get vetted *tinfoil*

3. If none of the 2 it should be a 2 faction kill game each night unless jif said only the first time can each team get a kill then they have to altérnate nights??? 
 

idk 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the other nights were successful it must have been due to them not attacking Doc again 

therefore if drums is doc; scum already knows again under the impression this is a 1 scum team game 

***edit*** if it def is a 2 scum team game lol

one of the teams knows Drums is doc and now the other 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

We’ve had I think 4 night phases to this point, with only 2 successful kills. No nights with multiple kills. The bold and underlined above indicates that it was AVM’s team that fired the shot last night. I want to check Barry’s death scene again but maybe the two scum teams get to shoot on alternate nights and that’s the reason for the lack of deaths?

 

9 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Guessing it was King who fired this shot. The alternate night NKs make the most sense right now. Arsis was Duck so makes sense that Crusher’s block was successful N1.

 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

We’re in Day 5 

we would have had 2 kills every night 

if it was a 2 faction game

some scenarios 

1. crush rbs arsis (but he didn’t actually submit the action) somehow still gets lucky and we catch scum 

1 a.Drums is actually doc and protected himself therefore he was going to be the first NK 

1 b. Drums is VT and someone else is doc and protected his ass .

2. Crush lied about rb and used arsis death to get vetted *tinfoil*

3. If none of the 2 it should be a 2 faction kill game each night unless jif said only the first time can each time get a kill then altérnate night??? 
 

idk 

@GATA see above. I think this is the scenario we’re dealing with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvill 51 said:

 

 

@GATA see above. I think this is the scenario we’re dealing with.

@GATA probably have to go to the actual posts to see what I’m talking about so you can see the quotes. But I think each scum team gets to kill on alternate nights.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

@GATA probably have to go to the actual posts to see what I’m talking about so you can see the quotes. But I think each scum team gets to kill on alternate nights.

That makes more sense and I mentioned it but Night 1 crush blocks & doc protects 

so therefore, we have 2 attacks N1 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

That makes more sense and I mentioned it but Night 1 crush blocks & doc protects 

so therefore, we have 2 attacks N1 

 

I don’t think it necessarily had to have been both. Arsis might not have been the one to submit the kill. And not sure how tracker would work but maybe Arsis did submit the kill and it got blocked, but still showed up as a visit. Either way it’s either alternate night kills or we’ve blocked 6 out of 8 potential kills. We’ve played well so far but I can’t imagine that well. It’s confirmed multiple factions.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drums said:

I am not saying another word until JC does. This could all be a setup to out the doc and I make an obvious target D1

So here’s the predicament I have

If you are doc & we have 2 teams now both know & 1 was the killer so we should know


if you aren’t only JC knows who doc is. & I don’t think he should disclose it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t think it necessarily had to have been both. Arsis might not have been the one to submit the kill. And not sure how tracker would work but maybe Arsis did submit the kill and it got blocked, but still showed up as a visit. Either way it’s either alternate night kills or we’ve blocked 6 out of 8 potential kills. We’ve played well so far but I can’t imagine that well. It’s confirmed multiple factions.

If arsis submits he shows up in the track & JC doesn’t mention the 3rd party 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

So here’s the predicament I have

If you are doc & we have 2 teams now both know & 1 was the killer so we should know


if you aren’t only JC knows who doc is. & I don’t think he should disclose it 

Okay so should I say if I am or not? Well, if I'm not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, GATA said:

 

Please advise everything but that night 

unvote 

@Drums

I'm not against that but really want to hear from everybody or at least everybody but Pac and CTM who've done absolutely nothing this game and their opinion means diddly squat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

If arsis submits he shows up in the track & JC doesn’t mention the 3rd party 

 

So if Arsis submitted the NK and it was on Drums, and Crush blocked it, it would still show up as someone visiting Drums if JC tracked Drums?

And it’s multiple factions. Check JiF’s latest updated roster, different colors for each of the two scum killed.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

So if Arsis submitted the NK and it was on Drums, and Crush blocked it, it would still show up as someone visiting Drums if JC tracked Drums?

And it’s multiple factions. Check JiF’s latest updated roster, different colors for each of the two scum killed.

Right but JC saw who visited Drums 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GATA said:

If the other nights were successful it must have been due to them not attacking Doc again 

therefore if drums is doc; scum already knows again under the impression this is a 1 scum team game 

***edit*** if it def is a 2 scum team game lol

one of the teams knows Drums is doc and now the other 😂 

Partly my reasons for not disclosing earlier.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Drums said:

I am not saying another word until JC does. This could all be a setup to out the doc and I make an obvious target D1

Super fair. With JC close to lynch this could be a last ditch type of move to implicate both you and Crusher. 

If anybody knows the role well, does it show all night visits including the NK attempt. That would be able especially for night 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GATA said:

That makes more sense and I mentioned it but Night 1 crush blocks & doc protects 

so therefore, we have 2 attacks N1 

 

Again.  Valid points.  I'll throw in another wrinkle but it confused me so much I went back to said player on N3 and he went nowhere.  Again, I'm confused.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Super fair. With JC close to lynch this could be a last ditch type of move. To implicate both you and Crusher. 

If anybody knows the role well, does it show all night visits including the NK attempt. That would be able especially for night 1.

Tracker:learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.

 source mafia scum wiki 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GATA said:

Tracker:learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.

 source mafia scum wiki 

Ok I had it backwards. Thought he chose a player and then saw if anyone visited them that night. Carry on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Again.  Valid points.  I'll throw in another wrinkle but it confused me so much I went back to said player on N3 and he went nowhere.  Again, I'm confused.

So my alternate hypothesis is that he actually never blocked anything and it was just coincidence he caught scum 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Ohh so he saw who the visit was? @Jetscode1 can you confirm this? Not who the person is, but if you know who it is.

I know who visited Drums on N1.  I do not know what action that player performed.  So they could have meant to protect him or kill him.  50-50 proposition.  Capeesh?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I know who visited Drums on N1.  I do not know what action that player performed.  So they could have meant to protect him or kill him.  50-50 proposition.  Capeesh?

Understood

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...