WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

26 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Super fair. With JC close to lynch this could be a last ditch type of move to implicate both you and Crusher. 

If anybody knows the role well, does it show all night visits including the NK attempt. That would be able especially for night 1.

What are you talking about?  How in any way, shape or forms does this implicate Drums or Crusher?  Do tell.

If every thing is taken at face value we have 3 PR claims unvetted. GATA as vig could be another party represented by Gloria from the movie. Crusher might’ve have stopped N1 or he didn’t. JC might be full of sh*t but I’m sure he’ll provide info before the day part is done.

Alternating bad guys, the night 3 kill aligns with the basketball team making the kill and the night 4 kill aligns with the mobsters. The upcoming night part should coincide with the nights 1 and 3 results according to the game flavor. 

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What are you talking about?  How in any way, shape or forms does this implicate Drums or Crusher?  Do tell.

Legit,  I misunderstood something about the role.

You choose who you want to watch and you see what happens only to that person. Unless I’m wrong about that too. 

18 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Legit,  I misunderstood something about the role.

You choose who you want to watch and you see what happens only to that person. Unless I’m wrong about that too. 

I see where that player went.  Who they visited.  Not what action is performed.  So, if I had tracked Crusher N1 instead I would have seen him visit Arsis but not exactly what the purpose of his visit.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t know if he should spill it all just yet, but I’d like to know what happened on the even nights

I think we should spill all and either paint him into corner ronstadt to put pieces together 

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR:  I am Pedro, Town Tracker.  I hesitate to provide my reads because I don't want to risk outing the Doc.  I'm not 100% but I will offer this.

One of our current players visited Drums on Night 1.  I suspect this player was protecting him but we didn't have a kill that night so I'm not 100%.  I guess this player could also have been the killer and Drums is the Doc.  Then you add Crusher's action into the equation.  You guys let me know.  I'll list all my actions if you want.  Just factor this into each of your analysis.

Unless I don't remember the movie that well, which is a possibility... or IMDB is wrong

I don't remember or see a PEDRO as a character in the movie. Google isn't finding a pedro in WMCJ related search either.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

*TINFOIL* I think CTM is GF 

He's done nothing to contribute he's riding his I'm town wave don't vote here yet but if he's still alive in End Game I think this is why 

What can we do about this? He is calling for a mass reveal

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

every player to be benched or nk'd has been a character from the movie. Why would JC have a character that is not? 

unless i just can't find a pedro, this seems fake claimy and a lazy fake claim. 

I couldn’t find Pedro either 

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

Unless I don't remember the movie that well, which is a possibility... or IMDB is wrong

I don't remember or see a PEDRO as a character in the movie. Google isn't finding a pedro in WMCJ related search either.

This is an awesome catch. Should everyone reveal their character names? Again I’m VT, I have very little to hide so I’m down to reveal.

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

21 minutes ago, Stark said:

every player to be benched or nk'd has been a character from the movie. Why would JC have a character that is not? 

unless i just can't find a pedro, this seems fake claimy and a lazy fake claim. 

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

I couldn’t find Pedro either 

JiF's PM stated my character's name is Pedro.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

*TINFOIL* I think CTM is GF 

He's done nothing to contribute he's riding his I'm town wave don't vote here yet but if he's still alive in End Game I think this is why 

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

look at my 2 posts above and just think about this for a second. Am I just that sleep deprived or does it come of as BS from JC

also agreeing with @jvill 51 if we look at what we know - does it make any sense for there to be a cop and a tracker?

80 town cop (CONFIRMED)

JC Town tracker (not confirmed)

Crusher RB (not confirmed town orcompletely cleared)

Gata (not confirmed vig, earned by votes)

CTM (Town by 80, maybe gf)

JETS (Town by 80, maybe gf)

Arsis Duck scum team 1

AVM Stucci brother scum

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think he's trying to fish out more PR's there's no reason for that.

We have several already "revealed" & I get vetted tonight. 

DOC SHOULD NOT REVEAL 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think he's trying to fish out more PR's there's no reason for that.

We have several already "revealed" & I get vetted tonight. 

DOC SHOULD NOT REVEAL 

So should CTM just reveal then and go from there? 

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is this about Crusher?  Care to expound?

so again I'm going to do the 3 scenarios

sc 1. Crush blocks Arsis & doc blocks drums 

Which means Day 1 JIF let both teams shoot

sc 2. Crush never blocked Arsis is still RB but it was a coincidence he catches him as scum 

doc blocks drums because there's only one team shooting 

sc 3. Crush never blocked Arsis he's his scum mate and they used the lie to get crush cleared.

THIS one is a tinfoil because why would crush claim rb so early on in the game?

He runs the risk of getting counter claimed.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

so again I'm going to do the 4 scenarios

sc 1. Crush blocks Arsis & doc blocks drums 

Which means Day 1 JIF let both teams shoot

sc 2. Crush never blocked Arsis it was coincidence he catches him as scum 

doc blocks drums because there's only one team shooting 

sc 3. Crush never blocked Arsis he's his scum mate and they used the lie to get crush cleared.

THIS one is a tinfoil because why would crush claim rb so early on in the game?

He runs the risk of getting counter claimed.

couldn't there be a 4th? ?

Just now, Stark said:

couldn't there be a 4th?

My 4th is basically 

sc 4. Crush never blocked arsis is on the other scum team and used it to setup someone and ended up getting the competition

Again -Tinfoil-

1 minute ago, GATA said:

My 4th is basically 

sc 4. Crush never blocked arsis is on the other scum team and used it to setup someone and ended up getting the competition

Again -Tinfoil-

i think jvill or someone proposed that RB is potentially more a scum role

so scenario 5 - tinfoil

maybe crush did block arsis just not on same team?

• Upvote 1