WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

My 4th is basically 

sc 4. Crush never blocked arsis is on the other scum team and used it to setup someone and ended up getting the competition

Again -Tinfoil-

So I  lynched a teammate so I can set up another townie? So that’s 1 for 1? The math makes that beyond tinfoil. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stark said:

any thoughts on the JC - pedro claim town tracker w/ 80 being cop. is that too odd for a set-up?

Those are two really different roles. Plus with two scum teams it’s more likely. I’d have to check jifs other games but I think he likes the tracker / watcher role. Tracker can work against them as much as fir it, similar to town vig, even though Towned aligned in spirit they have potential to hurt the town. Saying that same can be said about my blocking role. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I think we should spill all and either paint him into corner ronstadt to put pieces together 

Since you haven't really been into the game, and judging by past experiences for example Kingmaker, I feel you'd have revealed here for the hell of it to get the ball rolling but I could be wrong

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

so again I'm going to do the 3 scenarios

sc 1. Crush blocks Arsis & doc blocks drums 

Which means Day 1 JIF let both teams shoot

sc 2. Crush never blocked Arsis is still RB but it was a coincidence he catches him as scum 

doc blocks drums because there's only one team shooting 

sc 3. Crush never blocked Arsis he's his scum mate and they used the lie to get crush cleared.

THIS one is a tinfoil because why would crush claim rb so early on in the game?

He runs the risk of getting counter claimed.

Why does scenario #1 have to have two shooters?  Just different roles that may offer protection or confusing investigative roles.  You seriously tinfoiling on Crusher.  Just don't see him doing that, that early in the game.

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So I  lynched a teammate so I can set up another townie? So that’s 1 for 1? The math makes that beyond tinfoil. 

I'm trying to think out all the scenarios lol not saying they're perfect also totally said I'm out here like the those youtube conspiracy theorist.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Why does scenario #1 have to have two shooters?  Just different roles that may offer protection or confusing investigative roles.  You seriously tinfoiling on Crusher.  Just don't see him doing that, that early in the game.

We have 2 scum teams

• Upvote 1

Going to be a busy morning for me. Just finished a class even though I was reading along to this as my students were working, gotta go to the bank and then the dentist. Then another class at 2:30 your time (ET) but I'm curious to see where this goes. 

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Since JC has been the number one suspicion since day 1, I am okay to lynch him and go from there but that's only an option if the rest of town agrees. No offense JC if you're town

OK.  Then I'll provide my full report so the town can decide how best to proceed.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  Then I'll provide my full report so the town can decide how best to proceed.

Let some people weigh in on this. I don't have enough experience to say that is a good move or not. I'm not in a rush to lynch you

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Assuming all roles are true, we have.

me, JVille, PAC, Drums, Stark, JETS as the possible scum. I’m VT but given the power balance I’m a fairly safe lynch if we wanna try an avoid a more problematic lynch.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

This is an awesome catch. Should everyone reveal their character names? Again I’m VT, I have very little to hide so I’m down to reveal.

These two posts make me feel townie about you at the moment

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well if I move JC to town pile that just leaves kdels and pac as my POE for scum, and I don't hate what kdels said in my last post so that would only leave Pac. No way someone isn't lying right now 

Character name reveal could help especially if JC is the only non movie named character. Plus the bad guy names are findable and we can catch someone faking a name.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Character name reveal could help especially if JC is the only non movie named character. Plus the bad guy names are findable and we can catch someone faking a name.

I’m open to that

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

27 minutes ago, Drums said:

Let some people weigh in on this. I don't have enough experience to say that is a good move or not. I'm not in a rush to lynch you

At this point I think JC should just release it all

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just because the Doc visited Drums doesn't mean there was a shot.

ah you're right 

So doc visits N1 because if not you would have seen doc & a killer 

& Drums confirmed he's not doc.

*EDIT*