Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JiF

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

2 Pirates voting for each other.

Kinky.  

Something something Pirates Code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JiF said:

Jesus 80, you miss your thread, huh? 

lol 

Just doing my part to try to bring @Bombdirt back.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just doing my part to try to bring @Bombdirt back.

That was an entertaining thread.  Bombdirt and the thread made me smile.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just doing my part to try to bring @Bombdirt back.

who-the-fook-is-that-guy-who-the-fook-is-that.jpg.331210ba5477be180e7cdc6b14375443.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stark said:

who-the-fook-is-that-guy-who-the-fook-is-that.jpg.331210ba5477be180e7cdc6b14375443.jpg

 

I'll slap you if you disrespect Bombdirt.  He is the Godfather of the greatest thread in internet history (until I ruined it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll slap you if you disrespect Bombdirt.  He is the Godfather of the greatest thread in internet history (until I ruined it).

ok, but this is the first i have ever seen this name

CTM 80 ruins everything

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can we lynch someone? I want to put in my NK.

Just anyone is okay with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can we lynch someone? I want to put in my NK.

@HessStation

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can we lynch someone? I want to put in my NK.

I'd buy this if you were voting Pac or Ape.  Why you want to lynch Nolder?  Don't say it's Wednesday.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'd buy this if you were voting Pac or Ape.  Why you want to lynch Nolder?  Don't say it's Wednesday.

I mean, I already said because it's wednesday. You want to lynch pac instead?

unvote

vote pac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Is the Ape dead yet?

No, Barry is trying to save him for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're going nowhere fast.

 

unvote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Is the Ape dead yet?

Not from  a lack of trying. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I mean, I already said because it's wednesday. You want to lynch pac instead?

unvote

vote pac

lol...can't recall Pac getting the Day 1 lynch.  Yeah, the nolder thing on Wednesday be like

These 24 Basketball Players Failed So Hard You'll Cringe...#22 is ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Arsis said:

No, Barry is trying to save him for some reason.

His role is too important to our team. Need to divert away from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...can't recall Pac getting the Day 1 lynch.  Yeah, the nolder thing on Wednesday be like

These 24 Basketball Players Failed So Hard You'll Cringe...#22 is ...

let's do this

michael jordan nba GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (4) - Crusher, Arsis, JF80, JETS,

DPR (2) - Stark, AVM

Barry (1) - Kdels

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, JC, Barry

AVM (1) - DPR

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nolder said:

We're going nowhere fast.

 

unvote

Like Danny Woodhead on a run up the middle.

  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the Cliff Notes version of the Ape case? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JiF said:

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (4) - Crusher, Arsis, JF80, JETS,

DPR (2) - Stark, AVM

Barry (2) - DPR, Kdels

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, JC, Barry

AVM (1) - DPR

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

You have DPR voting twice here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I'm just assuming that's a mistake so I'll ask, is that vc correct @JiF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Actually I'm just assuming that's a mistake so I'll ask, is that vc correct @JiF?

I corrected it 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DPR said:

What's the Cliff Notes version of the Ape case? 

 

43vrx5.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Smells bad, fat, obnoxious, farts a lot, needlessly aggressive, consistently incoherent, no one even invited him to this party, can't dunk, ate half of crushers bacon and threw the other half on the ground, isn't even actually an ape just a guy in a costume, probably brings his dog to the store.

This is the best case we have so far, yeah?

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DPR said:

This is the best case we have so far, yeah?

Hard to argue. Is the Ape dead yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is a day 1 pac lynch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DPR said:

What's the Cliff Notes version of the Ape case? 

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

What is a day 1 pac lynch?

3 pointer

 

Vote Pac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

3 pointer

 

Vote Pac

 

Well well, check out Nolder picking up on the Sportsball lingo!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Smells bad, fat, obnoxious, farts a lot, needlessly aggressive, consistently incoherent, no one even invited him to this party, can't dunk, ate half of crushers bacon and threw the other half on the ground, isn't even actually an ape just a guy in a costume, probably brings his dog to the store.

Omfg rl lol

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...