WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay let's do it. If JC is scum, thanks for making it interesting with your role claim! If you're town, sorry, it has to be done at this point.

Vote JC

Do me a favor, tomorrow look hard at Pac or CTM.  Just saying...

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Do me a favor, tomorrow look hard at Pac or CTM.  Just saying...

Not a terrible idea. I’m not lynching you today. Tomorrow we can revisit but in my Opinion your not the lynch for today. We can easily vet you by making you follow me. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not a terrible idea. I’m not lynching you today. Tomorrow we can revisit but in my Opinion your not the lynch for today. We can easily vet you by making you follow me. 

Good idea but that only answers him being a tracker not his alignment the role can go either way

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

His tracking of me N1 and N3 is accurate.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Yes, and I personally think it makes more sense for it to be a mafia role in this game, where we already had a cop and the scum teams are seemingly two person teams who can only shoot on alternate nights. If that’s the case they have to have some sort of abilities for the night they’re not shooting just for balance purposes.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

Right & Tracker can also be mafia 

40 minutes ago, GATA said:

UNVOTE as much as I want to lynch JC I think we should hear from everyone not particiating. 

@The Crusher @JustEndTheSuffering @Pac @CTM 

Sorry about my inactivity these last two days, I’ve been really busy with work and stuff but this weekend I should have a lot more time to play. Anyway I’m going to stay on the jc train for now. With his role claim and jvill and gatas posts about how it could very well be mafia and then saying his character is a guy that’s not even in the movie I think jc is the way to go. Plus he was first scum read so I’m sticking with it.  

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

Good idea but that only answers him being a tracker not his alignment the role can go either way

The issue isn’t whether or not he’s vetted as to his claimed role. I can confirm that he at least has odd night tracking abilities. The issue is whether or not he’s scum tracker or town tracker.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

The issue isn’t whether or not he’s vetted as to his claimed role. I can confirm that he at least has odd night tracking abilities. The issue is whether or not he’s scum tracker or town tracker.

tenor.gif?itemid=9458383

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

jvill kind of has vetted his tracker role

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

Gata's point is correct for JC and it applies to crush, and ironically her to an extent - crusher appears to be RB as he claims. its possible RB is not town just as much as a tracker. Crush even said as much when i questioned game set-up with a confirmed cop and having a Tracker, and add a RBlocker

actually so far there isn't a confirmed anything other than 80 (cop) got town result on: JETS and CTM

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

jvill kind of has vetted his tracker role

Gata's point is correct for JC and it applies to crush, and ironically her to an extent - crusher appears to be RB as he claims. its possible RB is not town just as much as a tracker. Crush even said as much when i questioned game set-up with a confirmed cop and having a Tracker, and add a RBlocker

actually so far there isn't a confirmed anything other than 80 (cop) got town result on: JETS and CTM

My play  has been blatantly town. Me outing my  scum mate that early serves no purpose. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My play  has been blatantly town. Me outing my  scum mate that early serves no purpose. 

Im not charging at you. I was just commenting that while the "roles" appear to be legit the alliance is not known. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Im not charging at you. I was just commenting that while the "roles" appear to be legit the alliance is not known. 

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I agree, but you could very well have been outing the other scum team.

and this ^

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That early? Child please 

Definitely unlikely. But more unlikely is a town cop, town tracker, town vig, and my town role, against a couple of two person scum teams with alternate night shots. Somebody’s lying, and I’m betting its JC. You think he’s telling the truth?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Definitely unlikely. But more unlikely is a town cop, town tracker, town vig, and my town role, against a couple of two person scum teams with alternate night shots. Somebody’s lying, and I’m betting its JC. You think he’s telling the truth?

Facts on facts which is what I mentioned as well .

I mean granted I have to almost commit suicide to get a shot but either way you give town 4-5 PRS against alternate shot days for 2 factions. 

the Math is not there 

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think I’m gonna find out, that I can tell you.,

I am going to have to go pick up the kids from my parents. Ill be away for a few hours at least. will check in when i can.

I unvoted earlier and waited to re-vote hoping we would get some information but nothing....

Im still skeptical on PEDRO

VOTE JC

21 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I've known him for a long time.  He's telling the truth.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Ok so not confirming nor denying that I am the doc, here is a theory I’d like thoughts on:

JC is a tracker, or at least has that ability on odd nights.

He tracked my visit to Drums in N1.

He tried to kill me N2, thinking I was either the other scum team or the doc. The kill failed.

Tracked me again N3 after the kill failed. Saw I stayed home.

Killed 80 N4.

He May have even night tracking abilities too, I’m not sure, but his claimed even night actions are convenient (Ape is dead and VT, CTM is cop confirmed and has claimed VT) and/or don’t make much sense.

What were you doing N1? Why visit drums