WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

47 minutes ago, Pac said:

apologies JiF and others..  the house thing an outright nightmare and is consuming my thoughts... house I thought I had is no more..  people backed out of the contract because one of them lost their job...  I mean how mad can I be..  the lady who lost her job feels worse than I do..  but now I have to obsess over this again..  we had already basically redesigned the entire house in our minds and spent countless hours thinking and planning including reaching out to multiple contractors.

oh well..  1st world problems..  I have a house and am doing fine so how depressed can I be.

Ahh man sucks, I lost my dream house due to a basement mold infestation. Freaken suck when you've already imagined your lives there 

Of course 6 months later I split with girl.i was buying it with so it was kind of a blessing in disguise in the long run 

35 minutes ago, GATA said:

I swear when I was posting my scenarios I was getting a bunch of shade ... now everyone is just reiterating it

They are a bunch of carbon based douche morons, takes them awhile to catch up 

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Jville needs to reveal imo

Town is way over powered if hes rolled. Cant see it 

Then we lynch a pr claim, and gata shoots another or herself 

Pac likely vt imo

If you’d pay attention he basically did and is roled and it brings us back to town being too sup’d up .

so probably rb or tracker are scum or both that would be rich lol

or one is and maybe we might have a GF. :cough:

20 minutes ago, GATA said:

If you’d pay attention he basically did and is roled and it brings us back to town being too sup’d up .

so probably rb or tracker are scum or both that would be rich lol

or one is and maybe we might have a GF. :cough:

I shall not react to your hostile tone and instead kindly ask you to provide a link as I all I witnessed were a bunch of vague statements. 

Good day sir

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I dont understand this pussyfooting around with jville reveal or jcs before 

Where is 80 ?

Pardon me, its 2020 and these types of misogynistic terms are positively barbaric and unwelcome

Jiffyfooting around*

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Drums said:

Exactly why are you completely ruling out voting him? And how can we easily vet him by making him follow you? Wouldn't that be a waste of a follow? 

I explained this a couple pages back. When I said it I wasn’t thinking about him being a scum role, I could vet his ability to follow, not determine role. 

19 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I can confirm this. My questions would be what happened that made you track me again N3, and why track CTM N4 after a town cop result?

He confirms the investigation JC did 

19 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Ok so not confirming nor denying that I am the doc, here is a theory I’d like thoughts on:

JC is a tracker, or at least has that ability on odd nights.

He tracked my visit to Drums in N1.

He tried to kill me N2, thinking I was either the other scum team or the doc. The kill failed.

Tracked me again N3 after the kill failed. Saw I stayed home.

Killed 80 N4.

He May have even night tracking abilities too, I’m not sure, but his claimed even night actions are convenient (Ape is dead and VT, CTM is cop confirmed and has claimed VT) and/or don’t make much sense.

^^^ obviously jiffyfooting but alludes the N2 failure 

21 hours ago, GATA said:

My 4th is basically 

sc 4. Crush never blocked arsis is on the other scum team and used it to setup someone and ended up getting the competition

Again -Tinfoil-

Or he did block him ends up catching the competition ?

12 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

If the town wants me to reveal this at this point I would. I think me staying home on N3, when there was a NK and only one person left on the scum team that committed it, shows it wasn’t nefarious. But I’ll defer to the group.

^ ma’am @CTM

1 minute ago, GATA said:

@jvill 51 k guess you have to be blatant for miss thing over here 

Like I said, I’ll defer to the group. I’d like some more thoughts on it from those of us who have properly bathed in the last week (and no @CTM , acid-fueled skinny dipping in the creek running through the commune does not count)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Like I said, I’ll defer to the group. I’d like some more thoughts on it from those of us who have properly bathed in the last week (and no @CTM , acid-fueled skinny dipping in the creek running through the commune does not count)

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Because something stinks, and the best way I know of to figure out what stinks is to shine a light on it 

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2020 at 10:37 AM, JiF said:

Yet, even the greatest of teams face adversity and there were still threats to their dominance.  When they woke up in the morning, ready to hit the courts, one of their allies had been removed from the game.  The only clue that was left behind, was a letter that said;

This one is for Frank!

JF80 - George - Town Cop - has been removed from the game 

Let's say the scum teams get 1 night to use some type of role and one night to kill, this post above actually adds to my theory that JC is AVM's partner because:

JC/his team investigate me night 1, see Jvill visited and might be the Doc, try to kill him N2, he doesn't die, then they investigate him again for some reason. Last night they kill 80.