WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Like I said, I’ll defer to the group. I’d like some more thoughts on it from those of us who have properly bathed in the last week (and no @CTM , acid-fueled skinny dipping in the creek running through the commune does not count)

Ok so the real boy gata and I have both requested you reveal,  let's have it 

43 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You already know I’m town. I think it’s best to keep my role and character secret from scum. 

Can you confirm your character has not been named? I think you can name yourself at this point without the role

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Let's say the scum teams get 1 night to use some type of role and one night to kill, this post above actually adds to my theory that JC is AVM's partner because:

JC/his team investigate me night 1, see Jvill visited and might be the Doc, try to kill him N2, he doesn't die, then they investigate him again for some reason. Last night they kill 80.

Cool story.  Not a lick of it is true but nice try.

Pac is correct.

Unvote, vote Drums

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why do you need to know so badly? If someone named my character I would’ve called them out for it so no, nobody has claimed to be my character. 

Just reveal already.  Mafia paint by number someone once said.  Do the right thing.

Here I'll help.  Unvote, vote JETS.  Feel the heat.  Reveal now.  Kthankbai.

18 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why do you need to know so badly? If someone named my character I would’ve called them out for it so no, nobody has claimed to be my character. 

Interesting that you won't say your character's name is all

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

You go after Barry and now me. There are other PR roles in this game which makes me believe you less

Barry lied and now your repeating a theory propagated by Jvill.  You deserve my critiques.  I'm really starting to think we're missing something and you're not helping.  

44 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Drums has yet to give us his name and is being really cagey. I don’t know how to interpret that but I don’t like it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

Drums has yet to give us his name and is being really cagey. I don’t know how to interpret that but I don’t like it.

I'm Billy! Jvill and I are masons. He can confirm if it isn't obvious

• Upvote 2