WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Oh yeah forgot to mention we had a one time protection and I had to use it N2 because Jvill was shot at

Doesn't explain what/why you were visited by Jvill on N1 who we now know is not the Doc.  You both should swing.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Doesn't explain what/why you were visited by Jvill on N1 who we now know is not the Doc.  You both should swing.

Yeah because you making up a character that isn't in the movie is totally the truth. Why do you think there were no kills on N2? I just told you. This is another piece of evidence as to why you should go. 

Just now, Drums said:

Yeah because you making up a character that isn't in the movie is totally the truth. Why do you think there were no kills on N2? I just told you. This is another piece of evidence as to why you should go. 

I didn't assign my character name, JiF did.  Take it up with him.  Either way you both have been lying.

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

WTF are you talking about?

I meant to say D3*

Listen closely scum: 

Crusher wanted to lynch Ape because he thought he prevented another kill but what I knew was that someone tried to kill Jvill because we lost our protection 

But we wanted you fools to think Jvill might have been the doc so we didn't say anything 

So I did what I could to prevent Ape dying -- go back and look at the proof -- and especially since AVM was a known scum 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Listen closely scum: 

Crusher wanted to lynch Ape because he thought he prevented another kill but what I knew was that someone tried to kill Jvill because we lost our protection 

But we wanted you fools to think Jvill might have been the doc so we didn't say anything 

So I did what I could to prevent Ape dying -- go back and look at the proof -- and especially since AVM was a known scum 

Too clever by half.  lol

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Jville visited you N1 I thought?

We had a one time protection that when a shot was taken, we'd lose it. It was not by choice when to use it. So I assume we just protected each other automatically until we lost it

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

We had a one time protection that when a shot was taken, we'd lose it. It was not by choice when to use it. So I assume we just protected each other automatically until we lost it

Hrm..

1 time protect is usually a vest and doesnt involve visits ..

Just now, CTM said:

Hrm..

1 time protect is usually a vest and doemt involve visits ..

I don't know what to tell you. I didn't make up the game. There were no vests and I've explained it pretty clearly. You can tinfoil if you'd like but we are the main characters

I've not read most of thread. My gut is saying crusher is fat

Also that hes lying

Alternatively we can lynch a Mason and vet the other .

Tagabots vig shot, do we have any means of determining whether or not it's a town vs sxum kill

• Upvote 1