WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

Just now, CTM said:

I've not read most of thread. My gut is saying crusher is fat

Also that hes lying

Alternatively we can lynch a Mason and vet the other .

Tagabots vig shot, do we have any means of determining whether or not it's a town vs sxum kill

Nothing on JC. Cool 

38 minutes ago, Drums said:

Oh yeah forgot to mention we had a one time protection and I had to use it N2 because Jvill was shot at

33 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah because you making up a character that isn't in the movie is totally the truth. Why do you think there were no kills on N2? I just told you. This is another piece of evidence as to why you should go. 

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

We had a one time protection that when a shot was taken, we'd lose it. It was not by choice when to use it. So I assume we just protected each other automatically until we lost it

I'm lost..you used it n2 not N1, also jville confirmed jc's track right away, now you "assume" it worked like that ..

Makes now sense 

Also makes no sense as scummates tho lol 

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm lost..you used it n2 not N1, also jville confirmed jc's track right away, now you "assume" it worked like that ..

Makes now sense 

Also makes no sense as scummates tho lol 

Jvill was shot at N2 and we lost our protection which is why there was no kill that night. Crusher thought it was because of him but we got a message about losing the protection

I have no idea why we were together N1 so that's my theory. 

Drums and I are masons. I’m Sidney, he’s Billy. We had an automatic, one-time protection of each other. That’s why I showed as visiting Drums N1. I was shot at N2, and the protection was used up. That’s why it showed I stayed at home N3. Now ask yourselves, is it a coincidence that I was shot at N2 after JC tracked me N1? Now ask yourselves again why anyone hasn’t counterclaimed the 2 main characters in the movie?

• Upvote 3

Ok if this is correct we have no doc we're balanced Here 

Jvill/drums Mason's one time that's 2 town 

Me -Vig I get to shoot someone with 75% votes 

3 vs 2 up to now

ctm / Jets town cop vetted could be GF (wait till end game if not solved before 

5 vs 2 

Crush rb 

JC tracker 

1 is lying obv or both 

So let's say 

7 vs  2( we believe them at face value ) 

@Stark

@Pac

& Kdels ( claimed vt) is left 

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

@jvill 51

Are you seriously now saying your a mason and the doctor.  Please confirm.  lol

This sh*t is too funny.  Lynch all liars.  Starting now.

Nope. I’m a mason who automatically protected my partner from one kill (any type, lynch or NK). Drums protected me as well. Once either of us were lynched or shot at, the protection was used up. I was shot at N2, after you tracked me N1.

I never once claimed I was the doc. For one, I wanted scum to think I was the doc to avoid the NK for another day. I also wanted to keep scum from using PoE in case there is a doc. Go back and check my reads on Drums throughout the entire game. And if your skeptical, please explain how it makes sense that we’d both be lying when each scum team is down to one player each.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I've not read most of thread. My gut is saying crusher is fat

Also that hes lying

Alternatively we can lynch a Mason and vet the other .

Tagabots vig shot, do we have any means of determining whether or not it's a town vs sxum kill

How about you commit to something and stop pussy/jiffy footing around 

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Anyone have VC

un-Official Day 5 Vote Count

JC (5) - JETS, Jville, Drums, Stark,kdels

Drums (2) - Pac, JC

JC is at L-1

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to bench

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I never once claimed I was the doc. For one, I wanted scum to think I was the doc to avoid the NK for another day. I also wanted to keep scum from using PoE in case there is a doc. Go back and check my reads on Drums throughout the entire game. And if your skeptical, please explain how it makes sense that we’d both be lying when each scum team is down to one player each.

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Sympathy 1

Basically 1 of the PR’s 

RB or Tracker is lying and /or

kdels stark pac

im planning on shooting pac tomorrow if town thinks this is the wrong shot I’m open to suggestions as of right now it has to be part of this pool 

I’m not adding cop vetted 

• Upvote 1

Seriously, JC tracked me N1, then I was shot at N2. I know this for a fact, and you have another player confirming it. That is either one hell of a coincidence, or JC is scum. Occam’s razor that sh*t, along with his even night “tracks”, and let me know where you stand on it.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

Basically 1 of the PR’s 

RB or Tracker is lying and /or

kdels stark pac

im planning on shooting pac tomorrow if town thinks this is the wrong shot I’m open to suggestions as of right now it has to be part of this pool 

I’m not adding cop vetted 

No problems with that