WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

22 minutes ago, GATA said:

Let’s say they’re not masons they made up the story we have 2 pr’s that can disprove the claim and 1 is tracker and he followed Jvill. he never said jvill killed anyone 

Not only that, he tracked me N1 and saw I visited Drums, then N3 I stayed at home. I’d love to hear an explanation for that that somehow says me and Drums are scum.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Seriously, JC tracked me N1, then I was shot at N2. I know this for a fact, and you have another player confirming it. That is either one hell of a coincidence, or JC is scum. Occam’s razor that sh*t, along with his even night “tracks”, and let me know where you stand on it.

K bb say no more 

hammer time 

vote jc

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Not only that, he tracked me N1 and saw I visited Drums, then N3 I stayed at home. I’d love to hear an explanation for that that somehow says me and Drums are scum.

He couldn't do it when he was here arguing with me. I really wanted to hear how we were scum. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Should’ve waited on some more reveals. Waiting for someone else to make up a name.

Fair. I wanna hear what JETS super important/secret role is, which is why we dragged out our reveal. I’m drunk and got impatient though, then my phone died while I was typing it out after I told Drums in the QT I was about to do it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair. I wanna hear what JETS super important/secret role is, which is why we dragged out our reveal. I’m drunk and got impatient though, then my phone died while I was typing it out after I told Drums in the QT I was about to do it.

I saw you in italics at the bottom of this thread for like ten minutes and thought you were typing but then you disappeared so I said **** it haha

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Should’ve waited on some more reveals. Waiting for someone else to make up a name.

I have been tagging ppl since Thursday No one aside for the masons is helping and JC helped reveal 

CTM slightly helped and pac is mia 

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

I have been tagging ppl since Thursday No one aside for the masons is helping and JC helped reveal 

CTM slightly helped and pac is mia 

You can shoot PAC whenever you want. He’s been the worst throughout this game. I just mean JETS and you could’ve given us your names. But oh well JC is the right choice here. 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You can shoot PAC whenever you want. He’s been the worst throughout this game. I just mean JETS and you could’ve given us your names. But oh well JC is the right choice here. 

You will find out soon enough.  Drums is the rogue mason.  Wait until you see.  Only then.  

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I don't think it makes sense for you to out one another but the whole tracking/ protection thing doesnt make sense.

I'm fine with JC today. My guy still says blimp daddy

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Let’s say they’re not masons they made up the story we have 2 pr’s that can disprove the claim and 1 is tracker and he followed Jvill. he never said jvill killed anyone 

tracker wouldnt know that