WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Damn, CTM spends some time with some robust rebel Heffers and now he has a taste for the fat side of the brisket. 

Haha dude I wish I was skilled in stealth shots.. it was wild !

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not related to game but the doctors just informed my wife that we will be able to bring home Baby Linc tomorrow.   I will probably not be around much this weekend as such (i know thats stand

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 ti

sh*t!   I never sent DPR a PM. 

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll say this, I’m not gf but I don’t want to reveal because I don’t see a reason to give remaining scum any more info than is needed. 

I’m going to vote stark for now. 

I think you should reveal, but I also think gata should get a shot

Vote gata

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vote gata

He already did. He said he's Zeke 

If you guys want it I'll do it but I'll control the votes just to try to avoid getting lynched 

Just now, GATA said:

If you guys want it I'll do it but I'll control the votes incase I end up getting lynched 

Im not on my comp yet so will play it safe and not participate until I get home but i want you to have a shot 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, GATA said:

If you guys want it I'll do it but I'll control the votes just to try to avoid getting lynched 

i am fine with it

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vote gata

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

vote gata

You guys can unvote me now... 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Im not on my comp yet so will play it safe and not participate until I get home but i want you to have a shot 

I got the shot

I hate this game lol

• Upvote 3
34 minutes ago, Drums said:

Right now without tinfoiling the obv choice is lynch stark/kdels and if they flip town, kill the other. I don’t know if they are scum but I’ve been more suspicious of kdels throughout this game and there was an interaction between arsis and kdels that I’ve already shared without much judgment. I need to see if there are any other indications, but I won’t be back on my computer for like an hour

Edit: The only thing I have on Stark is crusher said he rb’d him and we have no nk besides gatas shot

Scum can holster too

It just doesn't seem like the right play tho . It wouldn't make sense logically whats the end game?

Right now given we only have one shot site on scene honestly if Crusher RB'd then it's stark 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Scum can holster too

It just doesn't seem like the right play tho . It wouldn't make sense logically whats the end game?

Right now given we only have one shot site on scene honestly if Crusher RB'd then it's stark 

yes scum could holster.

on its face it doesn't seem like that would be the right play but it could be the reason that it would be done, WIFOM and all that. 

The decision between me or crusher in this scenario makes the most sense. I don't and won't blame town at all for clearing it up. Lynch one of us and if we flip town then gata can shoot the other. 

I have been skeptical on his role for a while. his gameplay felt townish but the role just didn't seem to add up to me. all the flips are pretty generic except 80 flipping COP. neither brother had any type of ability and neither did arsis when looking back. WE have 2 man mason team, a cop, a shooter, a RB, and some people mentioned DOC, either not in game or unclaimed.... 

VOTE CRUSHER

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, GATA said:

Scum can holster too

Yeah holstering is dumb for scum unless they’re trying to sell a certain narrative and the person that is scum feels pretty confident for not getting lynched/shot

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Stark said:

yes scum could holster.

on its face it doesn't seem like that would be the right play but it could be the reason that it would be done, WIFOM and all that. 

The decision between me or crusher in this scenario makes the most sense. I don't and won't blame town at all for clearing it up. Lynch one of us and if we flip town then gata can shoot the other. 

I have been skeptical on his role for a while. his gameplay felt townish but the role just didn't seem to add up to me. all the flips are pretty generic except 80 flipping COP. neither brother had any type of ability and neither did arsis when looking back. WE have 2 man mason team, a cop, a shooter, a RB, and some people mentioned DOC, either not in game or unclaimed.... 

VOTE CRUSHER

I think scum definitely has some other power, maybe not specific to the person, but at least to the team. Jc (or avm) definitely tracked jvill and me but i don’t think it was listed in his or avm’s lynches with their name. Also they were literally trying to find me so it makes sense that they have the tracking ability. 

sc 1 we lynch stark

Boom tomorrow I shoot crusher he can block me & shoot me  or I shoot lets say kdels he can holster and then frame me

sc 2 we lynch crush if he's town I shoot Stark there's no RB that can block the shot & there will be 2 shots or another holster

if another holster occurs lynch me I don't mind dying 

Town still holds a high majority right now 

if crush dies and he is not scum we go to 7 players I shoot 1 6 players if scum shoots 5 players  still leaving a

Day 7 4 vs 1 scenario or if scum holsters 5 vs 1

That following day you can lynch me only 1 person should die

So Day 8 scenario would be either 3 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Official Day 6 Vote Count:

Stark (2) - Gata, Jets

Kdels (1) - Drums

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to bench.

• Upvote 1
On 6/13/2020 at 1:58 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You already know I’m town. I think it’s best to keep my role and character secret from scum. 

So Zeke do you have any powers yes no or just VT ?

It’s 7-1. Assuming a mislynch and GATA shoots a townie tonight, we head into tomorrow 5-1. Another mislynch and a NK and 3-1. Another mislynch, no NK, 2-1.

sorry @GATA I know you just typed this out, but had to work it out for myself. We have 3 mislynches left before endgame assuming there’s one scum left and he has a shot on odd nights. GATA choosing to holster doesn’t change that, so she should shoot tonight. Also, scum will only have one NK before endgame if this is the case, meaning they can’t get rid of both masons or both cop-confirmed townies.

Stark, Crusher, kdels should be the lynches/vig shot. Make scum kill one of the vetted roles with the NK if the games still ongoing and then we can deal with the GF/GATA tinfoil. If we get some info that I have this scenario wrong, we can alter the plan.

Am I off base here?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

It’s 7-1. Assuming a mislynch and GATA shoots a townie tonight, we head into tomorrow 5-1. Another mislynch and a NK and 3-1. Another mislynch, no NK, 2-1.

sorry @GATA I know you just typed this out, but had to work it out for myself. We have 3 mislynches left before endgame assuming there’s one scum left and he has a shot on odd nights. GATA choosing to holster doesn’t change that, so she should shoot tonight. Also, scum will only have one NK before endgame if this is the case, meaning they can’t get rid of both masons or both cop-confirmed townies.

Stark, Crusher, kdels should be the lynches/vig shot. Make scum kill one of the vetted roles with the NK if the games still ongoing and then we can deal with the GF/GATA tinfoil. If we get some info that I have this scenario wrong, we can alter the plan.

Am I off base here?

I'm right there with you feel free to lynch me tomorrow if my theory is wrong. Tonight, I shoot either stark or crusher 

if crusher is not lynched today I'm already calling my shot on him he can block it and someone else shoots or he shoots (BAM we go to Day 7) w/ NK I flip vig (unless they shoot someone else then w/e

if no one dies Crush has to be scum because there's no kills. 

or we lynch crush there should be no RB to stop a kill therefore 2 NKs only me shooting stark unless they holster 

THEN BY ALL MEANS LYNCH BROS

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

What was the hold up

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Why were you so reluctant to share this?

I waited because I didn’t want to help scum make a decision on who to kill at night. Them knowing I’m vt helps them narrow it down further to someone with a pr. If they killed me at night it wouldn’t be that bad because I have no power. 

Vote JETS

that was all shady. I’m gonna be really busy the next few days so I’ll be around less. I’m VT so you guys can vote me out and it’s no biggie. I’m weary of Gata. Theoretically, if today was a Tucci kill night there would be no kill tonight but we just gave one up to her. Idk how I feel about that.