WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Vote JETS

that was all shady. I’m gonna be really busy the next few days so I’ll be around less. I’m VT so you guys can vote me out and it’s no biggie. I’m weary of Gata. Theoretically, if today was a Tucci kill night there would be no kill tonight but we just gave one up to her. Idk how I feel about that.

This has all been addressed 

Are you going to avoid reading everything I just said ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Scum can holster too

It just doesn't seem like the right play tho . It wouldn't make sense logically whats the end game?

Right now given we only have one shot site on scene honestly if Crusher RB'd then it's stark 

Scum can holster? Hmm, not sure about that. 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

...and just like that the game go's full retard. 

Everyone else I've voted for today has been okay being the lynch and understand but you've been pretty defensive all game. Might be a tell actually

• Upvote 2

Just now, Drums said:

Everyone else I've voted for today have been okay being the lynch and understand but you've been pretty defensive all game. Might be a tell actually

Town holds majority I think it's ok to die at this point we're 2 days away from end game if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow 

it's that simple 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Town holds majority I think it's ok to die at this point we're 2 days away from end game if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow 

it's that simple 

Yeah we have the power right now and we need to narrow the PoE

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

...and just like that the game go's full retard. 

At this point its all PoE and mechanics. If we lynch Stark, and he flips town, you can block GATA’s kill. That prevents us from fully vetting GATA, and introduces some more doubt and some more WIFOM. If you’re town, you’ve done a great job, but It might be most helpful for you to die right now (sorry, love you).

I’m open to other alternatives here though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

At this point its all PoE and mechanics. If we lynch Stark, and he flips town, you can block GATA’s kill. That prevents us from fully vetting GATA, and introduces some more doubt and some more WIFOM. If you’re town, you’ve done a great job, but It might be most helpful for you to die right now (sorry, love you).

I’m open to other alternatives here though.

i honestly don't really see one that would remove as much WIFOM from the game

21 minutes ago, GATA said:

If Vig/3rd party can holster why can't mafia ?

Im honestly not sure, I thought most mafia shots are compulsory. Either that or its usually dumb to holster, moreso in a game you only get to shoot every other night. Yet, wouldn't be surprised with one scum team down the other team might get to shoot nightly now. 

44 minutes ago, GATA said:

This has all been addressed 

Are you going to avoid reading everything I just said ?

No I read it. I was just telling you guys how I felt about any of it. Town believes it has a huge numbers advantage so let’s just use it and get this done. 

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

unovte vote crusher.

Stupid asses. 

If you are town this post and the flip will feel oh so good. Getting lynched as town for stupid reasons is one of my favorite parts of game 

• Haha 3

On 6/14/2020 at 12:46 AM, JiF said:

The games ended on the way home, Billy could feel someone following him but all of a sudden Sidney and some ballers came out of nowhere and took out his stalker.  One threat was gone for good.  

JC - Tony Stucci - has been benched 

excited celebration GIF

The Office Party Hard GIF

stabbing saved by the bell GIF

• Haha 1

You see, before Sidney met Billy, he had other people helping him hustle.  One of his friends, who loved the Sizzler, was always around Sidney kind of like a cheerleader who would try to help Sidney by distracting his opponents knowing if Sidney won, he'd get treated to a free night at the Sizzler.

Unfortunately, he was benched;

Crusher - Junior - Town with the ability to distract was benched

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

If you are town this post and the flip will feel oh so good. Getting lynched as town for stupid reasons is one of my favorite parts of game 

Its amazing how bad these guys are. I literally never get lynched but Im going to sacrifice my one team mate to prove Im town. LOL  

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

You see, before Sidney met Billy, he had other people helping him hustle.  One of his friends, who loved the Sizzler, was always around Sidney kind of like a cheerleader who would try to help Sidney by distracting his opponents knowing if Sidney won, he'd get treated to a free night at the Sizzler.

Unfortunately, he was benched;

Crusher - Junior - Town with the ability to distract was benched

Dead thread me gorgeous.