Un-Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (2) - JF80, JETS,

DPR (1) -  AVM

Arsis (4) - Crusher, Barry, Asis, Stark

Barry (1) - Kdels

Pac (5) - Jville, CTM, JC, Nold, Gata

AVM (1) - DPR

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench! DL TODAY @ 4 PM EST

Mod Update:  my hangover is getting better.  I'm playing 18 at 3pm.  Therefore, will not be around at my proposed deadline.  I will give you the weekend and set the deadlline for 3 pm Monday and I need a replacement for Nolder if anyone wants in that's reading along.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Mod Update:  my hangover is getting better.  I'm playing 18 at 3pm.  Therefore, will not be around at my proposed deadline.  I will give you the weekend and set the deadlline for 3 pm Monday and I need a replacement for Nolder if anyone wants in that's reading along.

Hawt, best mod ever. You other beta mods take note please. This is how it’s done bitches!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Jim Beam is piss.... i have a friend of mine, great golfer, loves Beam. I told him if thats what I had to drink to be a 6 handicap I'll pass, stuff is bad.

Found this a while back and had a pour or two last night.  Bob Dylan's brand.  Very delicious and I highly recommend.  

Review #18: Heaven's Door Rye | ATX Bourbon

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Stark said:

It appears ape and arsis have a love/hate thing....

I didn't read last game and don't know for sure, that's what I have gathered 

I don’t hate anyone. He sorta strangely became obsessed with me in the last game. I think he thinks he’s bothersome to me. I’m not sure anyone pays attention to him, so I’m just humoring him out of pity.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's a FORM of cuck, but not the only type.  Someone who accidentally raises someone else's kid is another form of it.  

I don’t think we need to split hairs. I’m the first kind. Let Arsis make his play. I’m certainly curious to see where it goes.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Step 1. Point out my town meta

Step 2. Tell everyone how it makes me scum

Step 3. Eat a bag of dicks

That particular aspect of your play is a null tell, not a scum tell.  Just pointing it out because I found it funny.  

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He’s projecting some weird ass sh*t, just go with it. It’s okay. 

I'm trying to understand but urban dictionary brought up two different versions.  Describes an alpha cuck versus another.  Is this what he's referring to?  Are you an alpha cuck or Arsis? 

image.jpeg.a6c4514beb29e49a0003a3812efe341b.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's a FORM of cuck, but not the only type.  Someone who accidentally raises someone else's kid is another form of it.  

Is this the doormat type of cuck?  Saw that in Urban Dictionary.  What do you mean "accidently"?  Didn't know such a thing existed.  

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is this the doormat type of cuck?  Saw that in Urban Dictionary.  What do you mean "accidently"?  Didn't know such a thing existed.  

Step 1:  Woman cheats on you.

Step 2:  She tells you she's pregnant, and its yours.  The baby is actually the other guy's, who she cheated with.

Step 3:  You don't realize the kid isn't yours, and raise it with the cheating woman, while the other guy laughs from afar.  OR you eventually figure out the kid isn't yours, and raise it anyways because you a b*tch.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Step 2:  She tells you she's pregnant, and its yours.  The baby is actually the other guy, who she cheated with.

Step 3:  You don't realize the kid isn't yours, and raise it anyways.  OR you figure out the kid isn't yours, and raise it anyways because you a b*tch.  

My ex wife literally did that to one of her boyfriends. She only sucked a couple hundred yards strange of cock when we were married. Not too shabby for this Crushlove. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Step 2:  She tells you she's pregnant, and its yours.  The baby is actually the other guy's, who she cheated with.

Step 3:  You don't realize the kid isn't yours, and raise it with the cheating woman, while the other guy laughs from afar.  OR you eventually figure out the kid isn't yours, and raise it anyways because you a b*tch.  

OK.  At least the kid has a Dad.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1