Barkus

Watched perine 2020 Orange bowl- he looked good

It's pronounced Pee- rine

Which reminds me of pee stain

from Dumb and Dumber

every time.

I'm just f****** around I'm actually psyched about this guy! One of my favorite picks from this draft.

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I cant wait to see him out there, very happy hes a NY Jet.

Definitely. I actually see a little bit of Bilal and a little bit of Curtis. Dude isn't really explosive and doesn't really seem great at any one thing but he's pretty damn good at just about everything. He runs hard. Looking forward to see what he can bring.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I think he looks a little bit like LT

About the same size right? I think LT was a little faster though. Perine runs hard man he's a f****** baller. I really think it was a great pick, he's just a good football player and he gets it done

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

In your opinion How does he compare to Gore? Size, speed etc. 

Thats the type of runner I see watching him

Although not exact I can see a good comparison there. Again I named Bilal Powell and Curtis Martin, because neither of them were really fast or really big,  just pretty good at everything.

I would say it's a given that they brought in Frank Gore to be a mentor to Perine.  I also think lamical is a little more athletic and more explosive than Gore at least at this stage of the game obviously LOL. Jetnut compared him to LT... maybe a poor man's LT?  We can only hope!

Personally I love the Chrebet, Jericho Cotchery , Mike DeVito types.  The B+ players. Everybody doesn't have to be a total Superstar and I think it's these types of players that really make a team what it is. the Guards, Nickelbacks, Special Teamers. Wallace Wright? Ashton Davis Etc.

Some dudes just have Grit.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company