If PFF graded Jamal Adams as a pass rusher

Adams is not a pass rusher, that's not what a SS does, except occasionally.

Many here will have a conniption if any posts suggests that he's used as an ILB/OLB/edge. He was sent on blitzes 90 times last year. GW's didn't have any other options to provide pressure on the QB.

Jamal is any excellent player and I'd love to have him on the Jets - for 8M a year.

People must that understand cap space is limited and intelligent resource management dictates that top draft picks, FA signings and retaining players must be used for impact positions.

Why do I have a funny feeling if this same logic was applied across the board and not cherry-picked for Adams, you'd see an excessive volume of blitzing DBs filling out the highest win rates in the league.  Now who knows, Adams still might come out among the top of them, I really have no idea, but regardless the rush rate between blitzing DBs and DE/OLBs could not possibly be a more ridiculously flawed and ultimately meaningless comparison in every way.

• Upvote 1