• Over
    • Under
  5. 5. Pierre Desir: 11.5 Pass Deflections

• Over
    • Under
  6. 6. Ashtyn Davis: 2.5 INTs

• Over
    • Under

Make your O/U picks here!  I based the "spreads" on past performance for the veteran players.  For instance, Desir's career high for PD's was set last year (11).  So an "Over" vote means you think he'll top that in 2020. 

If you think the O/U's are way off, make your case for that as well.  

Man you're good at setting the odds.  Glad I'm not betting real money here.

1. C.J. Mosley: 9.5 Tackles for Loss...Under = 8-9 TFLs ...long layoff...coming off an injury.

2. Jabari Zuniga: 6.5 Sacks...Over = 7 Sacks...don't wanna jinx him...IMO 6-7 is his limit though for this year.

3. Jamal Adams: 2.5 INTs...Over = 3 INTs...the defense is better...he's smart...instinctive, and well prepared...reads plays quickly...gonna get his 3. 

4. Quinnen Williams: 4.5 Sacks...Over = 8 Sacks...he's gonna make the D top 5 this year.

5. Pierre Desir: 11.5 Pass Deflections...Under = 9-10 PDs...good solid year...but not 11.5.

6. Ashtyn Davis: 2.5 INTs...Over = 3 INTs...he's a playmaker...his 2nd year he gets 4-5!

Question...where's Bryce Hall!?  IMO = 8 PDs and 2 INTs

7 hours ago, GreenReaper said:

Question...where's Bryce Hall!?  IMO = 8 PDs and 2 INTs

With his injuries, I expect 2020 to be mostly a redshirt year for him.  I don't expect him to get a whole lot of snaps. 

If he does get snaps of significance I think he'll start near the bottom of the depth chart, with Desir, Austin, Poole and Maulet as the primary 4 CBs this season and Hall competing amongst the Nate Hairston, Quincy Wilson and UDFAs group for snaps (whoever makes the team from that group). 

But by 2021 I think he'll be a force.

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

i think the only guy who goes over is qwill.  he had 2.5 last season in what many would say was a bad year.  adding 2+ isn't that much of a reach.

I'm kind of surprised how even that one is.  14 votes for Over, 13 votes for Under.  I guess the concerns that he's not actually going to turn into a pass-rushing DT are weighing on the results.

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm kind of surprised how even that one is.  14 votes for Over, 13 votes for Under.  I guess the concerns that he's not actually going to turn into a pass-rushing DT are weighing on the results.

i don't know.  maybe the position usually doesn't garner many sacks.  or maybe his possible suspension is being factored in.  i think i saw enough of him throwing aside centers that he can be seriously disruptive.