The Case for Gase

39 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

That's one that I almost added along with Gase being responsible for JD being here. but the vid was going to be too long and I chose to keep it to the character stuff.  I still kinda regret it but oh well.  hahaha   Gase's first drives really are strong. It's a positive but it also exposes his weakness where in game adjustments are concerned which is a negative. 

I always think I should have done every vid differently after the fact so why should this one be any different. 

Video was great and I vote for Hat 2. It is a big one though, if Gase can just harness that scripted play success and be more aggressive with play calling there could be a lot of success. I think people are underestimating how improved we are on offense. No huge names, but I really feel what we added was significant. 

17 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Video was great and I vote for Hat 2. It is a big one though, if Gase can just harness that scripted play success and be more aggressive with play calling there could be a lot of success. I think people are underestimating how improved we are on offense. No huge names, but I really feel what we added was significant. 

Agreed. The OL is being built with like minded players with similar strengths and skillsets. I've said it before and I believe it to be true that JD is attempting to build a unit instead of a collection of players. Mims is an huge addition as well. We have not had a young receiver with his potential in a long long long time. 

If we shook off the injury bug and got it all out of our system last year, that would Go a long way toward getting things going.