Sign in to follow this  
Rhg1084

Jamal comes in at #20 on PFF top players

Most beloved by his fan base too.

14 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Most fan bases rejoice at seeing their best players recognized. 

Not Jets fans though. And then people wonder why the reporters for the team always have a negative slant.

Because it helps sell clicks in a town where one franchise is consistently good and the other you can bash with impunity.  What.  You think they'd actually change their tone if Jets fans were any less an angry mob?  If the team ever wins... it'll be "yeah, those days may be over but you're still the Jets.  And here's another laundry list of reasons why you stink."  The only thing that changes that kind of thing is championships.  I think it was Madden said, "They stop laughing at you when you win championships."

12 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Makes sense... And yes.  Mosley.  The defense fell apart when Mosley went down.  I think that has less to do with Mosley being an excellent player, which he is, and more like GW didn't have anyone else fully prepared to call the defensive signals on the field.  I hope Mosely is good to go now.  He's a just a bit pricey to be watching from the sideline.  

Man.  I wish he'd give us an update on how he's doing.  "Full range of motion."  Please!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company