Sign in to follow this  
Rhg1084

Jamal comes in at #20 on PFF top players

54 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Would you take Ed Reed over MG or NB ???

The greatest Safety to ever play the gane, a proven HoFer over 2 young guys just starting their career? Quite the comparison, 2 different positions too.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Wow ... So wrong on so many points.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Speaking of wrong points. You have a knack of posting them yourself. Everything @Mogglez wrote is accurate. Reed was a FS, only played SS at the start of his career.

Reed is a HoF, all the other players are young current players. Adams can't hold Reed's jockstrap. Only a homer thinks something like that.

And most importantly, a elite pass rusher is 10x more valuable than an elite safety.

You are delusional from a team building standpoint if you can't see that.

• Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I'd argue at this point in his career he has had a comparitve impact on his team .. and that is without Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Bart Scott or Chris McAllister... Time to wake up.

Reed won DPoY in his 3rd year playing. I need to wake up? Says the guys under his covers with his pajamas on.

21 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I'd argue at this point in his career he has had a comparitve impact on his team .. and that is without Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Bart Scott or Chris McAllister... Time to wake up.

I'd argue your wrong. The Jets have a losing record every year Jamal has been on the team. His impact is minimal.

Reed in his 1st 3 years recorded more interceptions than Jamal will his whole career. Thanks for the laugh though.

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

They don't play the same position bro ... And Reed was on a stacked defense w arguably the greatest linebacker to ever play.

He played SS when he won DPoY. They did in fact play the same position.

Reed switched to FS after 4th year I believe. I just get ticked off when people compare players to 1st ballot HoFers. Disrespectful and inaccurate.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company