Jets will be 8-8 this season

28 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This.

Oddly, I still hate the Colts more than the Bills, and the Colts haven't been in our Division since.......well, a long time now, lol.

Patriots, Dolphins, Colts, I loathe them all.  Raiduhs, I cannot stand them in any form.  Bills, I don't like the Bills, but it doesn't rise to loathing outside of game day vs. us.  Maybe cause they're alot like us, perennial losers and underdogs, of sorts.  

But yeah, hating our rivals is perfectly fine.  Funny, you can tell the era of Jets fan often by who they hate more, the Phins or the Pats.  

As an older fan, I'll always go with the Raiders. F**k them.

• Upvote 2

On 6/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

How many of these games below are we winning?

• vs. SF
  • @ Chargers
  • @ Chiefs
  • @ Seahawks
  • @ Rams

If everyone is healthy I think they have a good chance of winning against the Chargers and the Rams. I don't think alot of teams no mater how good they are going into KC or Seattle and winning. Biggest Question is SF. 1:00 pm start. 49'ers are flying 3,000 miles, Jets could pull of the upset.

I think the Jets are going to better than alot of the so called "experts" think.  Are they a 12 win team....No but I think if they stay healthy they can pull over 9 or maybe even 10 wins.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shawn306 said:

If everyone is healthy I think they have a good chance of winning against the Chargers and the Rams.

I just don't see it as a "good chance".  We CAN beat those teams, sure. 

IMO, these are the chances we'd win in those games (and let's assume starting QB's are healthy in all 5 games, for both the Jets AND the opposition):

• @ Chargers:  20 %
  • @ Rams:  15 %
  • vs. 49ers:  15 %
  • @ Seahawks:  2 %
  • @ Chiefs:  <1 %

1-4 or 0-5 is my guess.  If we go 2-3 out of those 5 we ought to throw a parade.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I just don't see it as a "good chance".  We CAN beat those teams, sure. 

IMO, these are the chances we'd win in those games (and let's assume starting QB's are healthy in all 5 games, for both the Jets AND the opposition):

• @ Chargers:  20 %
  • @ Rams:  15 %
  • vs. 49ers:  15 %
  • @ Seahawks:  2 %
  • @ Chiefs:  <1 %

1-4 or 0-5 is my guess.  If we go 2-3 out of those 5 we ought to throw a parade.

The stadiums will be empty or very limited fans in attendance 

We have zero shot at beating Chiefs and Seahawks.  Rest of those games are winnable