Jaguars coaches and players march in Jacksonville (yes, it’ll be locked, but this is really amazing, imo)

8 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Holy sh*t my post got deleted. Freedom of speech is gone. It’s not just Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg, but @Maxman  or whatever mod here. This is scary. The Left hates the 1st amendment (and 2nd too!)

I’ll post it again though

You bring up the election. That’s political. No politics!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Holy sh*t my post got deleted. Freedom of speech is gone. It’s not just Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg, but @Maxman  or whatever mod here. This is scary. The Left hates the 1st amendment (and 2nd too!)

I’ll post it again though

"The cries for peace will reign down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because YOUR violence brought this resistance"

Four Years After Colin Kaepernick Kneeled, NFL Quarterbacks Are ...

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

"The cries for peace will reign down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because YOUR violence brought this resistance"

Four Years After Colin Kaepernick Kneeled, NFL Quarterbacks Are ...

He called for violence and on top of that he is paying for rioters to get out of jail

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Thank you to the mods that are cleaning up these offensive posts and deleting them. That has always been what we have done here.

That being said just ban people instead of deleting things. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thank you to the mods that are cleaning up these offensive posts and deleting them. That has always been what we have done here.

That being said just ban people instead of deleting things. 

Wow.. you fast boss! Trying to ban people from the thread. It’s not working that good. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1