Warfish

One Posters Plea to the Members of JN

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

That’s a brand new direction of terrible. 

I figured bestiality was going to far so I took a step back. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Thank you for your restraint. You’ve come along way and NO, not checking my pms!

Lmao. I stopped the Mick Pick Of The Week after the bosses received complaints. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sticking your fingers in your ears and not wanting to hear the truth is the problem.  The NFL could have been a catalyst to change, instead they were a resisting force to necessary change.  And now it's on the forefront again because players all around the league will be taking a knee again.   It's relevant and running and hiding from it is the problem. 

There’s plenty of other threads for you to talk about it. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, JiF said:

They keep getting locked and this isnt going away.

So you’re trying to get this one locked as well?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

All of them are locked.

Yes because it’s not a political message board and we were asked to not do it. 

Just now, JiF said:

Why would my comments get the thread locked?  This is a league issue now.  We're hearing talking about the NFL 

I didnt see the mods say we couldnt talk about this issue.  They said dont make it political.  I havent mentioned anything political.  

Give it 5 minutes 

3 minutes ago, EM31 said:

In other news a friend of mine decked a non-mask wearing customer in a liquor store today.

My friend confronted him about not wearing a mask and the guy came at him.  My friend is in his 50s but he is also a former golden gloves champ and put the guy down with one punch.  Part of me thinks that was the wrong thing to do but a bigger part is 100% supportive.  The fellow left the store apparently without completing his liquor purchase.  Poor baby.

He’d have a sore hand if he lived in Fort Lauderdale 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes because one example makes the whole concept untrue.  

Do a few hours a research instead of just listening to the news. There’s hundreds of cases over the years. There’s bad people in every aspect of life and in every job. The media and celebrities only show one side because it fits an agenda. 

If good people do nothing about the bad, then they are no better.

Evil is allowed to triumph when good men do nothing.

Being apathetic is what white privilege looks like.

So is ignoring it when it happens to certain people because it doesn’t fit an agenda. It’s wrong on both sides. 

• Upvote 1

I never said we should ignore it.  We should mourn every wrongful death.  But most of the time when people say that, its just to deflect away from the matter at hand.  The black community is broken right now.  There SHOULD be outrage.  

I completely agree but it’s been broken and it has a lot more to do with then just bad cops. 

Unfortunately it is being ignored. 

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company