Warfish

One Posters Plea to the Members of JN

Just now, New York Mick said:

Seriously. The whole point of the thread was to not talk about this or the virus or anything else that’s been best to death on social media and the news. 

Sticking your fingers in your ears and not wanting to hear the truth is the problem.  The NFL could have been a catalyst to change, instead they were a resisting force to necessary change.  And now it's on the forefront again because players all around the league will be taking a knee again.   It's relevant and running and hiding from it is the problem. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Like 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

There’s plenty of other threads for you to talk about it. 

They keep getting locked and this isnt going away.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

So you’re trying to get this one locked as well?

Why would my comments get the thread locked?  This is a league issue now.  We're here talking about the NFL 

3 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

I, along with many others agree with you. But the owner of the site and the mod team made it clear they don't want this kind of content on a Jets Football forum. Don't have to agree with it but try to respect it. There are many other places and outlets to discuss these very relevant topics.

I didnt see the mods say we couldnt talk about this issue.  They said dont make it political.  I havent mentioned anything political.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Give it 5 minutes 

lol, that's not my fault then, I wont go there. I'm making this about the NFL.  I havent said anything about anything else, simply bring up that the NFl now faces this issue again and its going to be much more serious this time around.  They cant black ball the entire NFL. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Prez33 said:

Do you actually hear yourself right now? Haven’t mentioned anything political? C’mon man. 

I hear myself loud and clear, do you?  . I haven't mentioned anything about politics.  All my comments are directed toward the NFL and how they have the ability to help institute change.  

How do you think they will respond to the players taking a knee again this year?  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It's not that we shouldn't talk about it.

It's that this site isn't the right place to talk about it, and it's against the rules here.

No one is running and hiding.  I've written thousands of words on these topics....just not here.

I disagree.  The NFL is at the forefront of the conversation because they clearly miss handled their last opportunity to do the right thing and now going to have to face it on a much larger scale. 

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company