Jetsfan80

OT: JN Group PM

I'll be apart of it.  I'm not sure how much I want to contribute but would like to hear others ideas.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

I dont understand why were are locking them, no politics were involved.  The NFL is about to face a monster issue they completely butt fumbled the last time around and I think it is relevant conversation to have for a NY Jets message board.  Jamal Adams is going to be vocal leader and it's going to be awesome.  Honestly, JN can do the country some good right now because it can clearly bring some much needed awareness to some of the posters.  I'm not telling you who to vote for or giving this a political slant at all, I would like to talk about how the NFL can be a vehicle to drive change in our country and hopefully help some folks understand why these players will once again, be taking a knee. This time, dont be surprised to see the entire sideline on their knee...

How is that not relevant to the NY Jets/NFL? 

You are right.  Having this conversation is important on all levels with different people with different perspectives.  However, I do understand the fact that these conversations are very sensitive and emotional to some.  Some people here can't control their emotions and I understand why Max wouldn't want that apart of this board.  If we want to have the conversation we can do it privately with the people who want to.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I missed that. Where can I find @BallinPB‘s video?

I PM’d you.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company