Kyle Long Denies Being Contacted by Gang Green

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

1B8312E1-CBE1-48AF-A764-908F4A541D08.jpeg.a480cc9864b4c8245c9a6c02bf45c584.jpeg

That can't be, I was told by a prominent poster here that Manish has legitimate sources and that anything suggesting otherwise is just #haterz.

Can't wait to hear Manish's explanation for this one on the next podcast episode with that aforementioned poster.

I like your hairstyles.

• Haha 2

I wonder if Joe Douglas asked Kyle Long not to confirm to any media having any conversations with the Jets... and that's why he responded the way he did..? 

Course then again.. the same writer said that Logan Ryan was soon to be a Jet player.. ? 

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

That can't be, I was told by a prominent poster here that Manish has legitimate sources and that anything suggesting otherwise is just #haterz.

Can't wait to hear Manish's explanation for this one on the next podcast episode with that aforementioned poster.

This has got to replace the "butt fumble" Neg rep.  This guys a worm

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Is anyone surprised by a bogus report being promulgated by one of our beat writers!

Can you ban or close any threads immediately that use Mehta as a source? 

It's time to make a statement.  Think about how he would feel if anything he writes is banned from here.  It will drive him crazy.  Maybe.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There still isn't a technical way for me to do it but I think it's going to change soon with the next release of IPB. But Glenn did write this article. his name just doesn't appear at the top when it auto imports.

19 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Honestly I can’t believe there are still many who fall for this clown’s crap ? 

• Sympathy 1