To all my friends on this wonderful board..

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I have had a run of terrible luck.  I’ve been running a high fever the past week, it won’t go way and a was afraid to go to my dialysis center and put people at risk.  I’m now hospitalized.  I not only tested positive fog Covid-19 but also tested positive for pneumonia.  Not sure if people are aware but dialysis patients are In the extreme height risk category so life is really stressed right now.  I’m not sure when I’m going to bet out.  I’m not on life support so that’s good.  Anyway, it’s good to share stories with friends, hopefully things turn for the better

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jet Nut

• Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I have had a run of terrible luck.  I’ve been running a high fever the past week, it won’t go way and a was afraid to go to my dialysis center and put people at risk.  I’m now hospitalized.  I not only tested positive fog Covid-19 but also tested positive for pneumonia.  Not sure if people are aware but dialysis patients are In the extreme height risk category so life is really stressed right now.  I’m not sure when I’m going to bet out.  I’m not on life support so that’s good.  Anyway, it’s good to share stories with friends, hopefully things turn for the better

Feel better!!! We are all rooting for you!

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

hang in there, m8...   you got us all here rooting for you...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Hang in their Jet Nut, you got this, Namath, Riggins,, Emerson Boozer, even Caster and Bell,

back to the good old days, lets all look forward to enjoying this upcoming season and I look

forward to reading about your speedy recovery.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

did you hear about gas might get down? that's good **** Adam gas he sucks he has int down nothing all season long with the Dolphins  unsepet for 216

• Sympathy 1

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

wow man, I was hoping to never see a post like this on this site. I guess I should have assumed it was inevitable but still hard to hear. I hope you have a speedy recovery...I look forward to disagreeing with all of your posts for many years to come

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

NEWS from a verified official statement from Xi'an Jiaotong University Second Hospital (In Chinese: http://2yuan.xjtu.edu.cn)
"High dose vitamin C treatment of new coronavirus [COVID-19] pneumonia.

"On the afternoon of February 20, 2020, another 4 patients with severe new coronaviral pneumonia recovered from the C10 West Ward of Tongji Hospital In the past 8 patients have been discharged from hospital. . . [H]igh-dose vitamin C achieved good results in clinical applications. We believe that for patients with severe neonatal pneumonia and critically ill patients, vitamin C treatment should be initiated as soon as possible after admission. . .[E]arly application of large doses of vitamin C can have a strong antioxidant effect, reduce inflammatory responses, and improve endothelial function. . . Numerous studies have shown that the dose of vitamin C has a lot to do with the effect of treatment. . . [H]gh-dose vitamin C can not only improve antiviral levels, but more importantly, can prevent and treat acute lung injury (ALI) and acute respiratory distress (ARDS)."

http://www.doctoryourself.com/

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I guess this as good a time as any to tell you that to me it's never personal and I love a really good debate with someone intelligent.  I always wish that comes across.  

Well, I assume that excludes me.....

Brother, get better and hang in there. I would donate blood or anything you could need, but the damn post office keeps asking me all these pesky questions...

"Who's blood is that? How did you get it? Why is it in a used amazon envelope?". Geez.. 

Get well soon, JN. Please. 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:57 PM, Jet Nut said:

Dude the covid is a pussy. It blew its load. It might make you a bit concerned but youre gonna beat this pussy like rented mule. Wait....ok not sure if that makes sense but u will be the man